The Official July 2, 2014 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnnytest

MS-4
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else taking it this July 2nd?!

Members don't see this ad.

I too am more anxious today than I was on test day...man oh man!

I'm just gonna wait until one of you kind people post here that scores are up...thanks in advance! lol

Alcohol always gets the broad!

IR band at 3200-3500 that is...

WTF ISNT THAT AN NH GROUP WDJUSUDUSDUHSHUDSUHD

:(

Jk. Well, not really. NH is up there too. Just not as broad. I think. MCAT. KNOWLEDGE. SLIPPING.
Oh yeah, it just isn't a roller coaster loop.

Members don't see this ad :)
Template taken from another thread

Test Date: 7/2/2014
FL AAMC Average: xx
Post-test expected score: xx
Actual Score: ( PS / V / BS) xx (x/x/x)
Comments:

I just read this and also had another MCAT thread open (to take the score template from). When I looked at the MCAT Score page I accidentally flicked back to the prior MCAT thread and starting freaking out that my scores weren't up. What a day...

I just read this and also had another MCAT thread open (to take the score template from). When I looked at the MCAT Score page I accidentally flicked back to the prior MCAT thread and starting freaking out that my scores weren't up. What a day...

Ouch D:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
My phone just rang because an email came in. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from AMCAS, but turns out it was a "Get the Only Official Guide to Medical School Admission Requirements" email. Thought it was kinda cruel they send that an hour before score release, especially when they stopped emailing for the last month D:

Reactions: 2 users
I need to empty my bladder before I check my scores today. Good or bad score, I don't know if I will have voluntary control. Never pissed my pants before but I would gladly humiliate myself for a decent one.

Reactions: 4 users
I need to empty my bladder before I check my scores today. Good or bad score, I don't know if I will have voluntary control. Never pissed my pants before but I would gladly humiliate myself for a decent one.
You will piss your pants if you get a good score?

My phone just rang because an email came in. My heart skipped a beat when I saw it was from AMCAS, but turns out it was a "Get the Only Official Guide to Medical School Admission Requirements" email. Thought it was kinda cruel they send that an hour before score release, especially when they stopped emailing for the last month D:

I just got that same e-amil at 1:40PM EST. SMH.

Reactions: 1 users
In the history of all MCATs, I wonder if anyone has ever actually pooped their pants before or after looking at their scores.

I just set my alarm for 3:30 and tried to take a nap so the time passes. Who am I kidding, expecting to sleep?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm rereading all of my secondary essays in preparation for submitting my secondaries (or not) after scores are released.

Currently in England on vacation, I'm out and slightly intoxicated but all I can think about is this score.

haha I have to admit, this is definitely the most anxiety ridden mcat thread I've seen. makes it that much more interesting.

Who me? I'm not freaking out. I'm cool as a cucumber. *slowly dying inside though*

Who me? I'm not freaking out. I'm cool as a cucumber. *slowly dying inside though*
est2tf.gif

Oh yeah, we are all super calm...

I'm at a car place right now waiting for my car to get fixed. People's phones keep making the email noise that my phone makes. I have counted a total of twelve mini heart attacks.

I'm at a car place right now waiting for my car to get fixed. People's phones keep making the email noise that my phone makes. I have counted a total of twelve mini heart attacks.
AAMC will not being sending out an email FYI