The Official June 21, 2014 MCAT thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saxappeal1

M.D.
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey so I know a lot of us were posting on June MCAT'ers unite, but I want to get to know the progress of all of us 6/21'ers in particular. Let's do it.

Members don't see this ad.

I used to live in Virginia back in the day...have seen them in cville a few times. went to their last two shows before their hiatus a few years ago in cville...those were some solid shows.

Oh yeah dude I was there, great freakin shows, especially night 1 2012

When I'm in the middle of training for something (half marathon, triathlon, etc) my resting heart rate usually gets down to about 49 or so. But since I just had to take 8 weeks off exercise because of a broken knee cap, it's higher at the moment.

Reactions: 1 user
But that would interfere with the aamc's mission of taking advantage of poor college students... I mean preparing the best and brightest for careers as physicians and physician-scientists.
They could actually make more money. Just give back a fraction of the test fee, then charge a change fee to the people wanting to transfer to that location.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guess studentpox didn't see the giant thread up top that says false score availability could result in a week ban.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone - I am 10 days away from my MCAT. As you wait for your scores and I'm sure contemplating if you did everything you could do in your prep, worked too hard, not hard enough, did the right amount of content review, questions, practice tests, etc --- I was wondering,

Is there something you would recommend to your past self with 10 days out to your test??? What would you advise yourself at that point (and I mean me of course!) --- do more practice tests? Hammer content review? Passages? I have the AAMC SA, FLs 9,10,11, several Kaplan tests and passages, Kaplan high yield problem solving, etc ---

what would you recommend to someone 10 days out from their MCAT, having been there yourself 40 days ago???

Thanks and wishing you all the best getting the score you want tomorrow!!!
Continue reviewing areas you feel.like you are weak in and I would also review the aamc topic list as well.

Kk guys relax, there's people with much much bigger worries in life right now (around the world).

Kk guys relax, there's people with much much bigger worries in life right now (around the world).
That's a stupid thing to say. Just because people are dying elsewhere, doesn't mean I can't be worried about something that directly affects my life. Yes of course people have it worse, but that doesn't invalidate my suffering.

Reactions: 4 users
"Spriteling, post: 15493078, member: 578652"]That's a stupid thing to say. Just because people are dying elsewhere, doesn't mean I can't be worried about something that directly affects my life. Yes of course people have it worse, but that doesn't invalidate my suffering.
Lol I don't know if I would go as far as to call it suffering. ..more like excitement/anxiousness

That's a stupid thing to say. Just because people are dying elsewhere, doesn't mean I can't be worried about something that directly affects my life. Yes of course people have it worse, but that doesn't invalidate my suffering.
I'm just putting things in perspective. I'm nervous and anxious too.

Trying to decide how I want to open the scores page up... would I take it better sitting down...do I want to be standing up in case I want to jump in joy? What's my life come to...

Don't you guys wish we could review the exam to see what we got wrong and stuff? To just get the score without being able to answer the "but whyyyy" will be hard for me.

Wonder who will have the honour of being the first to post THEY ARE REALLY UP...my bet is on saxappeal1!!

Just a heads up: if you load the MCAT thx page on safari on an iPhone, the page text is small enough at first so that you can only see if a score has been entered, and then zoom in when you are ready to see it. Just in case any of you are as nervous as me...

Hi everyone! This is my first post =) but I just wanted to let everyone know that I've been reading through this thread over and over since 6/21 and your comments have been my support group..! I can't believe the scores are coming out in just minutes. I don't feel like I did well at all-- this test was SO much more difficult than the real thing. I'm signed up in August and seeing this score will hopefully prepare me mentally for it!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

EDIT: MY SCORES ARE OUT! They are EXACTLY the same as my AAMC 11.. wow..