****The Official LECOM Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

I hope to hear good news from them! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Mother of God I'm freaking out!!!!!!!!!11:scared:

lol, aww I am too! Our admission decision at LECOM has already been made... we just don't know what it is yet! Never thought time would feel frozen.

Who do you think is on the adcom or is the gatekeeper?

how do you think we will be finding out? phone call or email?!

I guess phone call with a letter being sent tomorrow. I hope they send a letter even if we are waiting listed...

Just email and letter :)

Last edited:
I wonder if they will start with the east coast then work their way to the west. So I would expect a call, Wisconsin, before noon which would be 1 pm there. My first class tomorrow was canceled so it will just be me and my phone until 1:30 lol. Mother of God.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if they will start with the east coast then work their way to the west. So I would expect a call, Wisconsin, before noon which would be 1 pm there. My first class tomorrow was canceled so it will just be me and my phone until 1:30 lol. Mother of God.

On the other LECOM thread, A6 says he talked to Stephanie today, whom said she's going to send out an email at 8AM to tell if we're accepted or wait-listed.... so does this mean she's not calling anymore?

Awesome...That's all I really wanted in the first place.

And props to only 3 of us talking about LECOM. I wonder if we were the 3 who picked LECOM as our top choice on the pole lol

lol. There's quite a few SDNers and guests reading our posts though... so maybe they are just shy :) Hello to you all.

good luck! I wish they'd tell us midnight (east coast time) so we can get some sleep!

Yea I think skyrim is calling my name but I'm enjoying reading all the threads. I envy those who are in at Marquette...

Yea I think skyrim is calling my name but I'm enjoying reading all the threads. I envy those who are in at Marquette...

Haha I still need to purchase that game! You should go play it to make time go faster until the morning. I just took a niquill.. getting really drowsy. Gonna eat fried chicken then knock out lol

As for Marquette, I applied there as well and I'm just happy we didn't get a rejection yet. There are some who already received a rejection. :)

I'm going to have to bust out the "i cannot accept your rejection because I've received too many" reply that is floating around here. Hopefully the morning is a good one!

So Stephanie is emailing acceptances 7 hours from now? Is that what I was reading? Best of luck to you few that are already posting here. Hopefully good news for us tomorrow morning!

Nothing yet!
Niquil couldn't even keep me in bed.. The thoughts of LECOM woke me up. lol.

I slept like a rock for a solid 5 hours. What a massive let down for everyone last night lol. What now?

I have the biggest headache in the world and no emails making it worse!

I was really hoping for an email this morning so I could really enjoy my bowl of LIFE cereal lol. Oh well, it is still delicious! :thumbup:

I was really hoping for an email this morning so I could really enjoy my bowl of LIFE cereal lol. Oh well, it is still delicious! :thumbup:

Lol haha dude I dont even feel like eating. What if we don't hear anything...no phone call no email :mad:

Well then Stephanie would be hearing from a very excited/angry/nervous Little Buddy Tomorrow bright n' early! So pissed if they settled on the letter...

It's 9:25 AM in FL. They must be behind schedule.

No news from NYU? Or are they by snail mail?

Not yet man. This is the first year they sent emails and a lit of people got them already. I seriously hope mine comes soon. Am really looking forward to this school.

lol Out of all days, I'm getting a lot of spam e-mails today.

Biggest let down day of the year lol

lol Out of all days, I'm getting a lot of spam e-mails today.

me too! and i jump every time i see a new message in my inbox. the waiting is just too much...i haven't slept well in a week.

There should be a huge warning about this process and the health risks associated with such.

Where are the damn acceptances!!!!! My BP has been up since yesterday and it is not good!