*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

catalysts

Buccal Up
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to all of the pre-dent's applying to LECOM! Lets do this!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was helping a lady with directions at one of my school's pre-professional fairs a couple months ago, and it ended up being a LECOM rep. She was very nice, but she didn't have a lot of information on their graduating class----they just graduated their first one, no?

So what's the latest info on how things turned out for them... academically, pass rates, match rates, etc.?

They haven't graduated their first class yet. The first graduating class graduates in spring 2016. I'm sure once they get all of the stats from the inaugural class, it will be out asap.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm applying. OOS (georgia).

did anyone receive a supplemental app yet?

I just received my supplemental link! 8:17 AM EST.

guys, where is the secondary application? I followed the link in the email and I am lost..any one can help me?

Members don't see this ad :)
I am! For some reason, I cannot find the blue "Applicant DMD - Bradenton" link on the left side of the page.

I was having the same problem. just refresh the page..the link at the bottom will turn blue then you'll be able to access it

Yeah, I sent them an email about it and they told me they just made it available.

I was able to access the application and submit payment with no issues.

They posted that they are having issues activating the D.M.D. portal today; it says to check back tomorrow.

I got access and already submitted it and paid the fee. Received an email 10 minutes ago for the confirmation.

Good luck to you all!

They haven't graduated their first class yet. The first graduating class graduates in spring 2016. I'm sure once they get all of the stats from the inaugural class, it will be out asap.

Are any Arkansas residents there? Also does LECOM favor outta state with FL ties? Thanks!

Interviewed last year but unfortunately did not get in. AMAZING school. I hope i have better luck this year. Good luck to you all!

Reactions: 2 users
When did you submit your application and when where you verified? I applied here and haven't got a supplemental yet.
I submitted on June 10th and was verified June 16th.

My portal is updated with my required credits and letters! :)

Mine said they received everything 6/30/15 and has been processed and sent to committee for review.

How did you receive your supplemental? I submitted mid june and was verified the 23rd. Should I call them ?

How did you receive your supplemental? I submitted mid june and was verified the 23rd. Should I call them ?
I got an email with a link and a username and password on June 29.

anyone got supplemental? (second batch?)

they want your DAT scores and GPA verified before sending their supplement app so if you have both those in than its probably just a matter of a week or two before you get the supplement app!

they want your DAT scores and GPA verified before sending their supplement app so if you have both those in than its probably just a matter of a week or two before you get the supplement app!
Hopefully I have had everything in for awhile now

Anyone in second batch that still haven't received any contact from LECOM? Just worried since they have sent interview invites as early as end of July

Anyone in second batch that still haven't received any contact from LECOM? Just worried since they have sent interview invites as early as end of July

I'm also second batch and haven't heard anything from them yet :(

Also in the second batch and haven't heard anything

Also in the second batch and haven't heard anything
I was in first batch. Mail out date was 6/25 and I received the request for supplemental app and fee on 6/29 which I filled out that day. I got a confirmation minutes later. So that gives you an idea of the timeline I suppose. But it would seem like you should have heard back by now if you were 2nd batch.

I contacted LECOM and they confirmed that there is an issue with AADSAS applications being sent to them. They'll let us know as soon as it's fixed

I contacted LECOM and they confirmed that there is an issue with AADSAS applications being sent to them. They'll let us know as soon as it's fixed
thank goodness. I called today and they didn't answer so I sent them an email. I was getting worried.

Reactions: 1 users
any second/third batch got supplementals yet?

I'm second batch and just received the e-mail for the supplemental fee and application!

Same here, they finally sent me a username and password

I'm OOS and haven't received anything from them. Those who have received their supplemental, are you guys Florida residents?