*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I'm from Arizona

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email from LECOM -Received

Reactions: 1 user
I'm second batch, I just got an email of confirmation from LECOM that my app was received and on hold, waiting for my DAT scores to come in (should be by next week).

Is there an essay associated with LECOM's secondary?

I'm second batch, I just got an email of confirmation from LECOM that my app was received and on hold, waiting for my DAT scores to come in (should be by next week).

nope, just background/sex/ethnicity questions

No idea yet, I'm on hold for my DAT as well.

Just got the email for supplemental... Will see what happens ;)

Current Lecom student here. Our school is accredited with what they call 'initial accreditation.' All that means is that there is one more thing our school needs to do to be fully accredited: graduate a class. This will happen this upcoming spring.

As for pass rates, I have heard that part 1 NDBE has something like a 98% pass rate in the two classes that have taken it so far.

Reactions: 5 users
I am a first year dental student this year at LECOM and absolutely love it! The school is beautiful and everyone here is so welcoming and nice. The group interview for LECOM was extremely chill and the students and staff made my interview day something to remember. The first few weeks of school they had social events for all of us to meet new friends and make you feel like you belong. I cannot wait to see what these next years bring and am excited to see how this school will transform me into the dentist I aspire to be. Good luck all of you and maybe I'll meet you next year! :)

Reactions: 4 users
Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums and wondering if anyone knows of any threads on LECOM class of 2020 for the pharmacy programs. Can't seem to find anything besides past years...

Just got an email confirmation that my interview in 8/20. Anyone else gonna be there?

Just got an email confirmation that my interview in 8/20. Anyone else gonna be there?

No word yet for an interview... Are you sure it's on August 20? I thought bradenton's campus only had interviews 9/16, 12/16, 02/17 and 04/11? Can dental students interview at other campuses as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
No word yet for an interview... Are you sure it's on August 20? I thought bradenton's campus only had interviews 9/16, 12/16, 02/17 and 04/11? Can dental students interview at other campuses as well?
That's what I thought too. But I got an email saying 8/20 interview starts at 9 and be there at 8:45.

That's what I thought too. But I got an email saying 8/20 interview starts at 9 and be there at 8:45.

And it is at the Bradenton campus?

Congrats, man!

Hi guys. I too received an email from LECOM today at 11:29. Scheduled an interview for 8/20.

Reactions: 1 users
CMON LECOM wheres my interview invite at!? +pissed+ *first batcher freaking out*........... :shrug:

Reactions: 3 users
I got an invite for august 20th as well! I randomly checked my mail today and saw that!!

Reactions: 3 users
Lecom got added to my aadsas portal. Says recieved/under review and than next to that for status says file is currently under review by the admissions committee :eek: Anyone else have this?

Lecom got added to my aadsas portal. Says recieved/under review and than next to that for status says file is currently under review by the admissions committee :eek: Anyone else have this?
I got it too! :nod:

Same here, im second batch so hopefully it'll be sometime soon!

It's in my portal now too. First batch.

Yep, it popped up in my aadsas portal. I'm first batch, so I hope to hear back soon...

I received an interview for the 27th next month :)

You will make it! Keep your head up! Your DAT scores are great.

I agree! Stay positive :)

just got the email-- app on hold for further review :scared::arghh::confused:

I didn't get anything yet! Not an interview invite nor an email about a hold...it just says under review in the admission status part :(
Should I have received something?

I didn't get anything yet! Not an interview invite nor an email about a hold...it just says under review in the admission status part :(
Should I have received something?

I also haven't received either.

I haven't gotten anything yet either, we have to hear something eventually though :shrug:

I'm interviewing on 8/20 as well! Did you guys get a confirmation that they received your acceptance email?

I'm interviewing on 8/20 as well! Did you guys get a confirmation that they received your acceptance email?
Yes, after I emailed them to confirm I'd be there I got an email like 15 minutes later saying we look forward to meeting you.

Does anyone know how many people LECOM interviews?

My AADSAS hasn't been updated, nor has the LECOM portal... I'll keep waiting and will stay positive ;)

Do they accept unofficial score reports?