*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

At least you interviewed recently. I interviewed in August. Haha
well there is a big possibility for me to be rejected! but u still got a shot!!!! should we assume that they will accept more than 30 since some of them will withdraw their seats? i think if we thought about it that way, it will make us feel better!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
well there is a big possibility for me to be rejected! but u still got a shot!!!! should we assume that they will accept more than 30 since some of them will withdraw their seats? i think if we thought about it that way, it will make us feel better!
Yeah we should think that way.

Reactions: 1 user
I had my interview in beginning of Sep and nothing yet.
I dont think they send all 30 acceptances in Feb, because they are going to interview another 100 prople in following months. :(
Lets hope for the best guys

Has anyone else been accepted at other schools?

I have bunch of waitlisted lool but no acceptances yet

Update here if your status changes to decision made on LECOM portal especially if you're waitlisted. I think it will change on Wednesday. Hopefully mine changes or I would be so depressed.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
waiting is very bitter... in 2 days by 12 AM we will get an answer... Hang in there everyone.. its almost over...

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah she emailed me.. It's the 4th.

So we are expecting a status change on AADSAS or LECOM Portal at midnight?

So we are expecting a status change on AADSAS or LECOM Portal at midnight?
12 AM the AADSAS status, acceptances emails on thursday morning... that is what i understand so far!

Like waiting is killing me.. My stress levels are through the roof!!

Like waiting is killing me.. My stress levels are through the roof!!
Same here... I'm just worried that for me all this waiting may go to nothing in the end...

Update here if your status changes to decision made on LECOM portal especially if you're waitlisted. I think it will change on Wednesday. Hopefully mine changes or I would be so depressed.
I am so depressed too :( and I just got wait listed last month... I can't take it anymore, I don't even sleep at night hahaha but yes if anything changes I will post it here. Good luck!!!

Me too! I'm starting to study for the dat.
I just started studying for the DAT today too. I hope we get in... that test was horrible... I do not wanna retake it :(

[QUOTE="babudds, post: 17381719, member: 739701t started studying for the DAT today too. I hope we get in... that test was horrible... I do not wanna retake it :([/QUOTE]
Amen! I sleep just fine but when I wake up and realize my acceptance was in my dream i get depressed again haha

SaeWat said:
Hope we get in this cycle and become future classmates! :)
I know!! I believe in us! When did you interview?

[QUOTE="babudds, post: 17381719, member: 739701t started studying for the DAT today too. I hope we get in... that test was horrible... I do not wanna retake it :(
Amen! I sleep just fine but when I wake up and realize my acceptance was in my dream i get depressed again haha[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it hahaha what kills me is when someone asks me if I have heard anything yet... that kills my existence hahaha

="babudds, post: 17381763, member: 739701"]Amen! I sleep just fine but when I wake up and realize my acceptance was in my dream i get depressed again haha
Tell me about it hahaha what kills me is when someone asks me if I have heard anything yet... that kills my existence hahaha[/QUOTE]
Haha and people ask me all the time!!! Trust me... if I hear anything i'll let you know!

hahaaha they ask me that at work EVERY SINGLE DAY. Today I told my coworker, "you know, your question is similar to asking someone who can't have a baby: when are you getting pregnant?"

Reactions: 4 users
the stress of waiting & praying to get accepted off the waitlist has caused me to grind my teeth every night! which I never used to to. before last month's round of acceptances I could barely chew from the pain in my TMJ lol
really hoping everyone on here is in this round of acceptances :xf:

Reactions: 7 users
I have been accepted into LECOM Erie class of 2020... anyone know anything about trying to find an apartment/roommate?
I'm looking for places now, just trying to sort out what's available

I have a good feeling... let's just be optimistic.....and believe that whatever happens is for the best!

I get mini heart attacks every time I think about Thursday haha.

its crazy how a "decision" can change someone life

hahaaha they ask me that at work EVERY SINGLE DAY. Today I told my coworker, "you know, your question is similar to asking someone who can't have a baby: when are you getting pregnant?"
This was the best thing I read all day hahahahaha I didn't even tell anyone about this week because if I don't hear anything I am gonna be devastated and the last thing I need is people asking me, because I might cry hahaha

The incredible power of Lisa Kerris.
I don't think she has any authorities on when decisions will be released. However, if she has the decisions already, and she personally choose to wait until tomorrow to release them, that would be so mean. It's like putting her hands in ice cold water while we die in hell every second!

We won't find out until tomorrow morning.... Or MAYBE if we are lucky, around 5pm tonight... But most likely tomorrow.
But I was expecting to see status changed on LECOM portal to decision made by now but this doesn't look good for me. What's your status on lecom portal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using SDN mobile app

But I was expecting to see status changed on LECOM portal to decision made by now but this doesn't look good for me. What's your status on lecom portal

Mine still says The LECOM Bradenton Office of Admissions received your confirmation to accept a position on the Alternate list. Notification of acceptance can take place up until the first day of class.

My advice to you is do not stress out over the whole LECOM portal updating, it doesn't mean anything... I interviewed in december and they told us we would hear back jan 5th at 12 am... January 4th around 7pm my friend got an acceptance email, and my portal didn't change until the 5th in the morning, and it just said a decision has been made expect a letter within 30 days or something like that, so I was dying thinking I got rejected... my aadsas didn't update until the 5th in the afternoon and thats when I saw that I was wait listed. So just be patient don't assume anything until you actually see it... it's already stressful as it is don't make assumptions like I did ahahah

Mine still says The LECOM Bradenton Office of Admissions received your confirmation to accept a position on the Alternate list. Notification of acceptance can take place up until the first day of class.
same and I have exams this week and I can't even concentrate :(