*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

So just an update for all the anxious souls like mine who are waiting. I just spoke with Lisa, decisions don't post until the 4th at midnight! So technically the fifth. Offers go out by Friday morning via email for sure since the previous round of acceptances has until end of day tomorrow to pay the deposit.
The. Wait. Continues.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So just an update for all the anxious souls like mine who are waiting. I just spoke with Lisa, decisions don't post until the 4th at midnight! So technically the fifth. Offers go out by Friday morning via email for sure since the previous round of acceptances has until end of day tomorrow to pay the deposit.
The. Wait. Continues.
The time is nearing. Will my profile pic finally come to an end?

Members don't see this ad :)
The time is nearing. Will my profile pic finally come to an end?
Lol, hopefully! I really hope we get in guys, I've never wanted anything so bad as I do an acceptance to dental school. </3

Reactions: 3 users
whhhhhaaaat!!!! so we went from third at midnight, till 4th morning, now its on friday!!!!!!!!!! i woke up with a broken molar for god's sake!

Reactions: 1 users
whhhhhaaaat!!!! so we went from third at midnight, till 4th morning, now its on friday!!!!!!!!!! i woke up with a broken molar for god's sake!
Ahh I know :/
Lol but seriously get a nightguard, I had to get one because of my stress levels this year :(

i feel there is something wrong with the exact date. everyday they say a different date and a different time... on monday it was today at midnight and emails first thing on thursday morning. Even if its the last day for deposit tomorrow, that date should have been fixed from a long time.. what happened so that they change decision day?! its weird

I can confirm that it will be tomorrow at midnight not tomorrow morning. 32 hours until the big news! Lets all try and keep our minds busy so the time goes by.

I can confirm that it will be tomorrow at midnight not tomorrow morning. 32 hours until the big news! Lets all try and keep our minds busy so the time goes by.
Are you sure? I thought it meant midnight as in 5 hours from now?

Last week at the interview they said "feb 4 at midnight with acceptance emails going out in the morning" I assumed that meant tonight and emails tmr morning

Members don't see this ad :)
It is going to be tonight after 5 pm.. I called yesterday again to make sure it wasn't going to be yesterday. She said she will wait until today is over, then she will most likely release the decisions after 5 pm EST..
Does anyone know what are the status that we should expect if we got accepted/rejected/ waitlisted. I know that if we'r accepted we will receive an e-mail as well.. But just in case the AADSAS changed tonight and e-mails tomorrow...

It is going to be tonight after 5 pm.. I called yesterday again to make sure it wasn't going to be yesterday. She said she will wait until today is over, then she will most likely release the decisions after 5 pm EST..
Does anyone know what are the status that we should expect if we got accepted/rejected/ waitlisted. I know that if we'r accepted we will receive an e-mail as well.. But just in case the AADSAS changed tonight and e-mails tomorrow...
it'll say offer made if ur accepted

and the lottery numbers are #

and suddenly all the watches I own need new batteries!!!!! not moving.... they are not moving!!!!!!

Most likely
I literally can't with this uncertainty anymore o_O

Reactions: 2 users
Most likely
I literally can't with this uncertainty anymore o_O
i know... me too.. but there is really nothing we can do. I called on monday, and she said something different than what she said yesterday... if you want, you can always call and make sure this information is correct...

Do you guys know if AADSAS updates immediately or we have to wait until midnight? Lol, and I know. I'm just so anxious!

For those waitlisted, did your lecom portal status changed yet? Mine is still same thing "accept alternate position"

Every minute that goes by gives me palpitations! I sure hope it is right at 5.

my become has just been updated : The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days.

My Lecom changed to "The admission committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."
So does this mean I got rejected???? :scared:

guys check your lecom status

Your status changed too?! So what do you think "you'll receive an official letter in 30 days" mean?
i think nothing specific... the aadsas is what tells u for sure plus we'll receive an e-mail if we are accepted... i'm still waiting... if no e-mails then its either waitlist or rejection...

OMG okay mine changed to "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days." as well..

i think nothing specific... the aadsas is what tells u for sure plus we'll receive an e-mail if we are accepted... i'm still waiting... if no e-mails then its either waitlist or rejection...
so emails friday morning?

AAdsas got updated guys. I got waitlisted.

My LECOM and AADSAS portals have not changed... :/ still just waitlist messages

did anyone receive any acceptance e-mails?

im guessing that is for people who interviewed post december. Pre december interviewers already got that message.

all my statuses are the same for waitlist.... this is all I'm thinking about when I'm working on my patients!!

Looks like the status changed for those that recently interviewed but didn't change for waitlisters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using SDN mobile app

Looks like the status changed for those that recently interviewed but didn't change for waitlisters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using SDN mobile app
my status didn't change, i interviewed in january!