*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I thought I hacked the secret but guess not lol
well my lecom changed, but not my aadsas, so i might be rejected!

Members don't see this ad.

just thought i'd add in my two cents... neither my lecom or aadsas portals have changed. Interviewed pre-dec.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing changed for me for either websites..

probably waitlisted rjks
i wish!!! but people who got waitlisted have had their aadsas status changed to waitlisted... i have probably been rejected..

ya rjks probably wait listed.

dam guys this sux i have a biochem II exam tomoro n im here hitting refresh every minute lol

i wish!!! but people who got waitlisted have had their aadsas status changed to waitlisted... i have probably been rejected..
initially when i was wait listed i received the same update i think and then i contacted Lisa and accepted the wait list spot. I would suggest email or call to confirm

Reactions: 1 users
ya rjks probably wait listed.

dam guys this sux i have a biochem II exam tomoro n im here hitting refresh every minute lol
Samething you're probably my classmate

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed in December, got waitlisted in January, emailed Lisa to confirm my alternate spot 1/5 (got a response back), and just received an email at 4pm EST stating that because I did not confirm my waitlist spot for the CLASS OF 2019**... my application has been withdrawn at my request. The email clearly states class of 2019 so either they were in a rush to type that out or it was sent on accident... I'm guessing since it was done on accident I wasn't even considered in this round of decisions :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed in December, got waitlisted in January, emailed Lisa to confirm my alternate spot 1/5 (got a response back), and just received an email at 4pm EST stating that because I did not confirm my waitlist spot for the CLASS OF 2019**... my application has been withdrawn at my request. The email clearly states class of 2019 so either they were in a rush to type that out or it was sent on accident... I'm guessing since it was done on accident I wasn't even considered in this round of decisions :(

dude, id check into that. Thats weird to say the least.

lol lisa sent me an email once with the wrong name, and the rejection email has happened to someone else before

why is this happening to me right now?
nothing changed. :( pre-Dec interview as well
she usually send out everything together :(

why is this happening to me right now?
nothing changed. :( pre-Dec interview as well
she usually send out everything together :(
but she originally said acceptance e-mail will be sent out first thing friday morning!

my become has just been updated : The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!?!? Mine changed to it too!

I don't think anyone was accepted yet. I interviewed January 14th, and mine changed to The admissions committee has made a decision on your application blah blah blah. I think acceptances come in the morning or tonight 12am

Reactions: 2 users
I don't think anyone was accepted yet. I interviewed January 14th, and mine changed to The admissions committee has made a decision on your application blah blah blah. I think acceptances come in the morning or tonight 12am
you relieved me!!! one person interview after jan got waitlisted....

just take it as it come guys! whats meant to happen will; in due time.

Reactions: 4 users
I am so happy to see that I am not the only one stressing so badly over this!!! Aahhhhh.... my refresh button is probably going to stop working any minute now!!! Haha

If it was an acceptance would it say so on the Lecom portal ?

Hey so sorry for the misunderstanding guys, Lisa said the AADSAS' should be updated when I called. I got my decision over the phone. I just checked my AADSAS, it didn't actually update yet. I was pretty upset about not getting a spot. Especially because I thought my interview went well.. :(

Mine didn't update either. I take it as a bad thing .....?

Hey so sorry for the misunderstanding guys, Lisa said the AADSAS' should be updated when I called. I got my decision over the phone. I just checked my AADSAS, it didn't actually update yet. I was pretty upset about not getting a spot. Especially because I thought my interview went well.. :(
AAdsas got updated guys. I got waitlisted.

this is what you wrote...

I guess those lucky ones don't use studentdoctor...

Nothing changed for me for either websites and I have been wait listed since jan... did anything change for whoever was already wait listed?

I am sorry :( I know the feeling, I felt the same exact way about my interview and got wait listed... All I want out of life is to be accepted :(

Ya'll need to just relax. If you read earlier in the thread, people that got the "A decision has been made on your application etc" and got in. I think everyone gets that status, and then gets either an acceptance or waitlist or rejection in the following days. Just hang in there.

Well I'm sure they are preparing everyone's applications and the final update will be added at midnight automatically through either the portal or AADSAS.

Reactions: 3 users
yea let's be patient, last time one of my friends got accepted and she got an email at like 8 pm last month on the 4th... so lets just be patient... ugghhh

for those already waitlisted, has anyone had a change in status on either portal??

it sounds like only ppl who recently interviewed have status changes. but I don't think they would do it in stages. I would assume they do them all at once. I hope we still have a chance too, but it's hard to tell :/

For anyone that interviewed last month, did your AADSAS portal change?
My lecom portal changed to a letter in 30 days but nothing on AADSAS
nope,,,, no changes, and my lecom is the same as yours..

Hey guys, been watching all day to see if when acceptances went out. Just want you to know that I got an acceptance email around 4pm. Hope that helps some of you out with figuring out where you are.

Hey guys, been watching all day to see if when acceptances went out. Just want you to know that I got an acceptance email around 4pm. Hope that helps some of you out with figuring out where you are.
Straight through the heart :(

Reactions: 4 users
congratulations!!!!! did you interview in january or were you waitlisted?

congrats! has your AADSAS or lecom portal changeD?

I got my acceptance email at 4:30 pm! Interviewed on 1/14. My LECOM portal says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. "You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days." My AADSAS still says "Received/Under Review". Good luck to everyone!

Congrats you guys. :( gonna go eat pho and drink beer to make me feel better. The wait continues... And the hope begins to dwindle.

Guys, my friend who got in last year & is attending just told me they're doing boards today & tomorrow, so maybe they're extra busy. She also told me she never got an acceptance through her LECOM portal & to forget about AADSAS, to go by emails. Hope this helps