*** The Official LECOM Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

what makes you think this friday?
because today is the deadline for those who got accepted to pay their deposit and for the waitlisted to accept the position....

Reactions: 2 users
because today is the deadline for those who got accepted to pay their deposit and for the waitlisted to accept the position....

Are they already pulling ppl off the waitlist ? I always thought it would be after they completed all interviews ?

Members don't see this ad :)
I think they are done inviting people for interviews. I think they will now only interview people who have already been scheduled.

Are they already pulling ppl off the waitlist ? I always thought it would be after they completed all interviews ?
I think there are people who have been pulled out of the waiting list... it is true that the biggest movement will be in May, but you never know!

Nothing happened :(
That is also something that I expected.. I'm not sure if it was indeed a decision day, it was just an expectation.. Ugh, I hate that they stopped putting solid dates, it just makes us hanging!

Reactions: 1 user
I got a call for an interview on Friday so they are still interviewing.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone recently interviewed, after feb 20 and heard anything? the wait is killing me!

if somebody called, let us all know....... any news is important.. like how many are on the waitlist, are they pulling people off of the waiting list or not, how many seats are available... things like that....

So far no news, haven't seen anyone accepted on here since last month. And the facebook group is full of people so I am guessing they accept anyone to the group that asks to join... So not sure the number of seats open but I'm guessing not many...

if somebody called, let us all know....... any news is important.. like how many are on the waitlist, are they pulling people off of the waiting list or not, how many seats are available... things like that....

I interviewed on the 25th and they said that they had 90 confirmed acceptances but expected movement.

well.. good luck... i wish you get accepted and don't have to deal with this horrible waiting....
Horrible indeed... I don't know what my life is going to be, could take a wide range of paths ATM lol

Does the message...decision made youll b notified in 30 days mean a definite waitlist/rejection or is it possible to get an acceptance the next day?

Does the message...decision made youll b notified in 30 days mean a definite waitlist/rejection or is it possible to get an acceptance the next day?
From past experiences that seems like either a waitlist/rejection (higher chance waitlist).... They usually send acceptances before any update on the Portal.

do u kno when they update the adea addsas cause mine hasnt been updated since they began the review of my file from the day they got my supplemental, but my lecom portal says decision made and i dnt want to wait 30 days to kno if im waitlisted or rejected

do u kno when they update the adea addsas cause mine hasnt been updated since they began the review of my file from the day they got my supplemental, but my lecom portal says decision made and i dnt want to wait 30 days to kno if im waitlisted or rejected

you will get an email tomorrow

stating their decisions? i thought they mail them out...im sorry im confused!

I've never received an email from them and i'm waitlisted!!!!!
Just checked Aadsas today and it says I'm wait listed and I accepted the position even tho I did not accept position. Did not receive any emails

Just checked Aadsas today and it says I'm wait listed and I accepted the position even tho I did not accept position. Did not receive any emails
that happened to me too back in December. I think the aadsas website only has certain phrases they put in. so I guess when they put you on the waitlist it automatically says that. but after you accept, your status will change on your lecom portal that you accepted it. I would email Lisa that you didn't get an email and you can even accept the position that way before getting the paperwork in the mail.

u need to call/email to confirm your acceptance on the waiting list, otherwise they will assume you don't want to be on the waiting list and they would give your position to someone else....

Just came from the interview. I loved the school, clinic, area, etc, etc. However, the interview style, i am just not used to it and trying to listen people trying so hard to impress was just difficult. I felt like it was a contest rather than what pbl is really supposed to do for students.

Questions werent difficult, but to come up with stories that other people havent already mentioned, it was pretty nerve-wracking. Having that said, i will have my fingers crossed as hard as i can.

Again, school is beautiful.

Reactions: 2 users
is it unprofessional to call admissions and ask them what number you are on the wait list?

is it unprofessional to call admissions and ask them what number you are on the wait list?
I called and asked about this and Lisa told me that they do not rank their waitlist.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I called and asked about this and Lisa told me that they do not rank their waitlist.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

so it is just rolling? like if you get wait-listed later in the cycle, you are at the end of the list?

so it is just rolling? like if you get wait-listed later in the cycle, you are at the end of the list?

actualy the way they are doing, u will be on top of the list. They like to take people from recent interview and waitlists applicants

actualy the way they are doing, u will be on top of the list. They like to take people from recent interview and waitlists applicants

what are you basing that from? did you speak to someone from admissions?

No. I see the only people getting accepted are from the recent interviews and recent waitlisted

There is no order to the list and my guess is it is alphabetical so no real order. They will review the whole list before sending out acceptances.

Last edited:
Hmm, I feel like they have to have some sort of ranking? There must be a reason why some people who interviewed later are getting off the wailist before people who interviewed earlier? Because if they didn't have any ranking, what would be the point of them asking you to still send updates and letter of intents? I bet they are just saying there is no order to prevent students from calling everyday and asking how the waitlist is moving.

The truth is absurd.... we don't really know what is happening.. and i guess we'll never.. we can't do anything but wait...

Has anyone who recently interviewed heard anything? Acceptance/waitlist/rejection?
if there was a decision made for you, your LECOM portal should say something like "a decision has been made and you will receive a mail within 30 days".. If your portal still says "under review" then no decisions have been made yet...

Does anyone know what date the April interview is? I wonder if they are still sending out interviews (I doubt it though, cause it's pretty late! :()

Ive been waiting to hear something but nothing is happening