*** The Official LECOM Dental Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Anyone have any advice for the interview? Or can tell me about it? I have one April 10th :)

Hey! I'm interviewing on that day too. Anybody else? Weird, but they scheduled me this date back in January...

Also, does anybody know if the class is full? It seems like they waitlisted everybody the last two months.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I'm interviewing on that day too. Anybody else? Weird, but they scheduled me this date back in January...

Also, does anybody know if the class is full? It seems like they waitlisted everybody the last two months.
I am guessing. Thats their last day to interview. As far as the class is concern then I think it is either full or they are saving few seats for last interview. They are putting a lot of people on waiting list. I am one of them and it is not moving at all as of now.

Just turned down my acceptance call today. Was waitlisted back in Jan. Hope one of you guys get it!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I ended up cancelling my April 10th interview today because I ran out of dough. Hopefully this opens up an interview spot for one of you folks!

Got accepted was wondering if any D1 student or anybody wanna give me a guide about the lifestyle and etc. Thanks

Email? Or phone call?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I got accepted this past tuesday from waiting list. It is moving guys. I got acceptance email - no phone call. I think they make phone calls to people to make sure they are interested in their school. They already knew I was interested because I stayed in contact, so just an email. Congrats everyone, who got accepted and good luck to those who are still waiting, Don't lose hope!!! Waiting list is expected to move this month. Keep your fingers cross!!!

@future I interviewed around march 13th and I got called on monday. @Jagvir hows ur preparatory plans so far? Like apt and stuff. I rly dont know stuff about the school tho

I also was accepted Tuesday off the alternate list. I interviewed in late January and received an email of acceptance, no phone call. This school was my top choice so I showed a lot of interest. Hang in there everyone on wait list it is moving now!

Members don't see this ad :)
Cancelled my interview on April 10th.

I also was accepted Tuesday off the alternate list. I interviewed in late January and received an email of acceptance, no phone call. This school was my top choice so I showed a lot of interest. Hang in there everyone on wait list it is moving now!
How did you show interest? Letters of intent?

@ xoltarin yes I wrote a letter of intent and I constantly updated my application by sending them everything I have been involved with during the past two months. I just really tried to improve myself and application as much as possible and let them know about.

@future I interviewed around march 13th and I got called on monday. @Jagvir hows ur preparatory plans so far? Like apt and stuff. I rly dont know stuff about the school tho
So far, nothing. I just send in my deposit. Since I taken care off that now I am gonna start looking for apartments. Congrats for getting accepted!!!

U were probably in my batch. I also interviewed late jan. Congrats!!!

@ Xoltarin, I showed my interest by sending in more letters of recommendations and emailing them to see what is going on? I wrote a letter of intent but never send it out.

@ Xoltarin, I showed my interest by sending in more letters of recommendations and emailing them to see what is going on? I wrote a letter of intent but never send it out.

They accepted more rec letters? That's pretty cool.

Can anyone give me answer to the CODE C question. Just trying to register at lecombSGA and this question keep stoping me.
Code C:
This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

Can anyone give me answer to the CODE C question. Just trying to register at lecombSGA and this question keep stoping me.
Code C:
This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
Hi Starnosa,

I also looked into it. It is only for accepted students, so after you turn in your deposit, they will send you an email and tell you how to access it. Just wait till you receive an email. I know I am eager to sign up for it as well.

Thanks Jagvir.Yeah I am really eager to access it so I can find roommate on time.. I will just wait them. Thanks so much..

Just found out that I got in a school in state so I will be giving up my alternate seat! Good Luck to you all, I know you will all be great dentist one day!

I just got the acceptance call this morning!! interviewed back in November, and waitlisted in December. So Happy right now!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Did all of you who got accepted apply early (like June/July?). Did anyone apply August? Trying to decide whether to take DAT June 28 or Aug 4. Would anyone mind sharing their thoughts on this? I would really appreciate it :)

Did all of you who got accepted apply early (like June/July?). Did anyone apply August? Trying to decide whether to take DAT June 28 or Aug 4. Would anyone mind sharing their thoughts on this? I would really appreciate it :)

Are you taking the DAT for the first time or retaking it? I applied in June, but retook the DAT in August and then faxed them my score. My previous DAT was enough to hold me over though and then I was given an interview within one week of faxing my new score

It would be my first time taking it. Not sure if I should take orgo 1 during sum A and take DAT in Aug, or if I should skip orgo and teach it to myself in order to apply first batch in June. Just not sure if applying super early is necessary, scared all the spots will be taken!

Thats awesome you got an interview within one week of faxing scores though. I almost wonder if taking it a little later and faxing the scores kind of draws attention to yourself and may even be beneficial? Hmm...

I got accepted to one of my top choice schools yesterday so I'm withdrawing from LECOM. Good luck to you all!

Congrats on all of those acceptances @FutureDentist88! Either school would be great. Good luck wherever you decide to go.

Nova. But I also just got accepted to University of Louisville, so now I'm trying to decide between the two. Very tough choice
nice! congrats! how long do you have to decide? im just wondering cause im on the nova waitlist lol not saying u shouldnt pick nova! lol

nice! congrats! how long do you have to decide? im just wondering cause im on the nova waitlist lol not saying u shouldnt pick nova! lol

I have to decide by Wednesday. After thinking about it carefully and weighing out pros and cons, I'm going with Nova

Accepted off waitlist on 4/23/14

phew..

Reactions: 3 users
Any news about part1? I am just curious.

The wait list is still moving. Offered a seat this morning via e-mail, which I will be accepting.

hey guys! I will be withdrawing my seat to lecom soon so goodluck everyone!

I changed my mind. I don't want to say this anymore.

My name is Josh Grant, I graduated from LECOM-Bradenton in 2011. I will be finishing an Internal Medicine Residency and will be starting a Fellowship in Cardiology this summer. I have a partially furnished 2br/2ba apartment available in June. The apartment is located in the Harborage on Braden River. Its about a 7-10 minute drive to campus in traffic (map). The community is gated, has a pool, hot tub, gas grill. It is situated on the Braden River and has a private nature reserve. Its a very quite and safe community. Pictures can be found here. All the furniture is included except for the furniture found in the second bedroom (my roommates, and subsequently the messier one). The rent is $1350/mo , with all utilities except for internet and electricity included. The rent includes basic cable. Also included is the garage space across the street. Please email me if you have questions about the apartment, or bradenton/lecom in general. It feels like I was in your shoes only a short while ago, but it will go by quickly ! -Josh Grant [email protected]

Any activity? Still waiting to be taken off the waitlist but doubting it :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I removed myself from the wait list so it may shift up for some. Good luck all

Withdrew from the wait list as well. Good luck, everyone!

Hey, my name is Anisha Patel and I'm a current dental student at LECOM- I just started my second year. I live at Lost Creek right now in a 3/3 and I'm looking for either 1 or 2 other roommates (clean and preferably female(s)). The apartment is ~2 minutes away from Campus, right across the street (it's walking distance if anyone wants to walk or bike to school). The apartment is available in either mid June/late June. Rent is about ~$500-$600, and the bedrooms are unfurnished.
If anyone is looking for a roommate or interested in moving to Lost Creek, please let me know.

-Anisha Patel ( [email protected] )