*** The Official LECOM Dental Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Not on mine either, I interviewed on 9/23.

Members don't see this ad.

If it makes any of you feel any better, I interviewed 11/20 and my AADSAS portal still says Received/Waiting additional information lol (however when I emailed they assured me that my file was complete)

If it makes any of you feel any better, I interviewed 11/20 and my AADSAS portal still says Received/Waiting additional information lol (however when I emailed they assured me that my file was complete)
It's not on my aadsas portal at all

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not on my aadsas portal at all

Hm, that's weird. I really wouldn't look too much into it, I don't think schools have time to update everyones AADSAS and such... but thats just my opinion. Just have to wait it out a few more days!

Hey all,
I'm currently a D2 at LECOM. Try not to read into the whole AADSAS update too much. It's somewhat random on what info is updated. If you receive a waitlist letter I would recommend writing a letter of intent if you want to attend LECOM. I know this is a stressful time, but try to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday.

Reactions: 3 users
Maybe they are going down the list in alphabetical order lol? Mine still doesn't show on AADSAS and I am down in the Z's? I don't know

Hey all,
I'm currently a D2 at LECOM. Try not to read into the whole AADSAS update too much. It's somewhat random on what info is updated. If you receive a waitlist letter I would recommend writing a letter of intent if you want to attend LECOM. I know this is a stressful time, but try to enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday.

How do you like it there? The students looked pretty chill and not too stressed, maybe it was just the day that I was there. Would you say it has a good atmosphere?

LECOM doesn't even show up on my AADSAS portal

LECOM doesn't even show up on my AADSAS portal

According to the last year's thread, the updating was somewhat slow and random.. people were getting updated at different time. But they were updated way earlier than this year (it was around 11/20 ish).. Hopefully, they will finalize their updating by Friday 11/28

What I mean is, I don't see LECOM listed at all. One of 5 schools that don't show up

What I mean is, I don't see LECOM listed at all. One of 5 schools that don't show up

That's what I am saying; LECOM showed up on people's AADSAS status list at different time according to last year's thread, but LECOM will end up showing up on your AADSAS eventually.

Are you sure you know what I am saying? Just kidding, haha. I figured some people have had LECOM listed the entire application period.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure you know what I am saying? Just kidding, haha. I figured some people have had LECOM listed the entire application period.

I have a friend who has a similar problem, but never interviewed at LECOM. It isn't just for LECOM, I think she has another school that is doing the same thing on her portal. I'm not sure what all of this means but I don't think its necessarily a bad thing.

I also have the "check back on dec 1" in my portal as well. Interviewed 11/6
But I also checked the LECOM portal, and it says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days." Uhhhhhh.....am I waitlisted then?

I didn't have LECOM on my portal until today, when it said "Check back." The only updates I had from them until today were emails saying my app was complete and the interview invitation / confirmations.

I checked AADSAS too and it finally showed LECOM with the status of "Check back Dec 1," so I checked my LECOM portal and it says the same as vyip5000's. Hopefully it is not a waitlist letter ...

I also have the "check back on dec 1" in my portal as well. Interviewed 11/6
But I also checked the LECOM portal, and it says "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days." Uhhhhhh.....am I waitlisted then?
Sounds like you're accepted!

I checked AADSAS too and it finally showed LECOM with the status of "Check back Dec 1," so I checked my LECOM portal and it says the same as vyip5000's. Hopefully it is not a waitlist letter ...
I have "check back on Dec. 1st.." on AADSAS and the same message as you guys on the LECOM Portal... wish i knew what this meant :nailbiting:

So does everyone with "check back dec 1st" on aadsas have an acceptance basically on the LECOM portal??? What happened to the dec 1st notification date???

Just checked the LECOM portal. It says "The admissions committee has made a decision on your application. You will recieve an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

Definitely not an acceptance. I don't think I rocked the interview (but I didn't barf on myself or anything), so I figure I'll be waitlisted.

"Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." is what shows on my LECOM portal, my AADSAS still does not show LECOM on there.... :cryi:

Yeah a guess that statement could mean either accepted or rejected. I guess acceptance emails will still be sent dec 1st. My portal has said "received/waiting addition information" this whole cycle (no change as of today). Interviewed 11/6.

My LECOM portal says
"Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." and AADSAS is Still waiting for additional info
:whistle:

My LECOM portal says
"Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." and AADSAS is Still waiting for additional info
Same

I interviewed last Tuesday, so it's only been a week, but my portal says Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made.

My LECOM portal says
Same. But it's not on aadsas at all

"Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee. We will notify you as soon as a decision has been made." is what shows on my LECOM portal, my AADSAS still does not show LECOM on there.... :cryi:

That's exactly how mine is too, and I interviewed on 9/9. I think I remember a lady at the interview saying that if you're accepted or waitlisted you'll get an email Dec 1 in either case, but if you're rejected you'll get a letter in the mail.

PS: Hope I didn't freak anyone out more than they already are.

Reactions: 1 users
I have the mail within 30 days also does this mean a rejection? Can anyone offer some insight on the topic?

That's exactly how mine is too, and I interviewed on 9/9. I think I remember a lady at the interview saying that if you're accepted or waitlisted you'll get an email Dec 1 in either case, but if you're rejected you'll get a letter in the mail.

PS: Hope I didn't freak anyone out more than they already are.

But can't they send rejections prior to Dec 1, just not acceptances? So, saying to check back on Dec 1 is a good sign, right? RIGHT?! Mehh ... :scared:

Good luck to all of you.

Last edited:
My portal also says decision made mail within 30 days. I'm sure that means I'M IN............or waitlisted...............or rejected

Yup on LECOM portal it tells me a decision has been made...I don't know why but I feel like that means yes. ahh I hope i am right. lol

LECOM Portal = Still under review :/

That my application is under review

Got the AADSAS message too. I don't remember when I interviewed...either August or September?!?

Yup on LECOM portal it tells me a decision has been made...I don't know why but I feel like that means yes. ahh I hope i am right. lol
My portal also says decision made mail within 30 days. I'm sure that means I'M IN............or waitlisted...............or rejected
I have the mail within 30 days also does this mean a rejection? Can anyone offer some insight on the topic?
Just checked the LECOM portal. It says "The admissions committee has made a decision on your application. You will recieve an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

Definitely not an acceptance. I don't think I rocked the interview (but I didn't barf on myself or anything), so I figure I'll be waitlisted.

So I did some research and looked into the LECOM class of 2018 thread, and the people that received this, were apparently waitlisted.

So I did some research and looked into the LECOM class of 2018 thread, and the people that received this, were apparently waitlisted.

It looks like on last year's thread that LECOM's portal was not updated prior to Dec. 2nd and I only saw two people who said they had the decision has been made mail within 30 days thing that were waitlisted while one person said she had the same thing and got an acceptance email. I know everyone wants to know if they got in ASAP, including myself, but we won't know for sure until we either receive an email or not on Dec. 1st

Great...I was being way too optimistic huh? Well...just two more long days till I find out if I am going to be a dentist or not. :/

I am so worried about Monday.. i cant even sleep without dreaming about that day.

Reactions: 3 users
Great...I was being way too optimistic huh? Well...just two more long days till I find out if I am going to be a dentist or not. :/
I'm sure that's not the case with you, you'll get in! WATCH