****The Official LOMA LINDA Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Finally heard back. I got placed on the waitlist. I feel a little better I guess.. there's still hope. It's just nice to know. I interviewed 2/5 btw.

Congrats, I'm still waiting... If it's okay asking-did you find out how many ppl. are on wait list?

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats, I'm still waiting... If it's okay asking-did you find out how many ppl. are on wait list?

I don't know. I know from last year's thread there was a mention of the wait list being around 20-30 people, but nothing concrete. I'll probably give them a call next week to see what I can expect.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
usually the waiting list will move after April 1st. I am in waiting list on other school and if I can get in to other school, I would withdraw from LLD. I am sure many ppl have multiple deposits or on waiting list. So I think there will be lots of
move after first week of April since each one MUST make his/her final decision.

usually the waiting list will move after April 1st. I am in waiting list on other school and if I can get in to other school, I would withdraw from LLD. I am sure many ppl have multiple deposits or on waiting list. So I think there will be lots of
move after first week of April since each one MUST make his/her final decision.
Thanks for the info. ...

Does everyone on the waitlist receive an "LLU Student Services Pin Letter" or is this a sign that I'm at the top of the waitlist???? This is such a tease. :nailbiting:

Does everyone on the waitlist receive an "LLU Student Services Pin Letter" or is this a sign that I'm at the top of the waitlist???? This is such a tease. :nailbiting:

Nope, I got one early yesterday too. Unless we are both at the top :) Doesn't look like too many people have joined the facebook group though. Hopefully that is a good sign...

Called them last week, they said that I would hear news end of March and beginning of April. I interviewed Jan. 21... Any hope?:turtle:

Called them last week, they said that I would hear news end of March and beginning of April. I interviewed Jan. 21... Any hope?:turtle:

Are you on the waiting list?

*** NVM, was trying to delete it but couldn't, I had been reading the conversations about waiting list and that's why I instantly thought that...

Last edited:
Well, regardless I interviewed the same week and havn't gotten a reply either. So, I just try to take it day by day and as long as I havn't gotten a rejection. I think we can still have hope. :)

*** NVM, was trying to delete it but couldn't, I had been reading the conversations about waiting list and that's why I instantly thought that...
No, they said my file is still in review. Thank you, you guys... :)

Hey guys,

I'll most likely be withdrawing from here in the coming days, so good luck to everyone! You guys can do it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the committee meeting today? Or will there not be any news until after April 1st... So much waiting!

Anyone with multiple acceptances has to make their final decision by the first week of April.

I called and they said they haven't met in the last few weeks, which hopefully means they'll meet again soon.

For those who were accepted, have you all finished the new student registration stuff?

Not yet. Sent deposit and transcript only so far. But you can ask our fb group.

I called and they said they haven't met in the last few weeks, which hopefully means they'll meet again soon.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully we will hear something this week then.

Hey guys. I just called the admissions office to see when we waitlisters might expect some movement. They told me that the waitlist has not been ranked yet. It is usually made up of 25-30 students and that they expect the most movement to occur after May 1st, which is when their second deposit is due. Lets keep waiting.

Hey guys. I just called the admissions office to see when we waitlisters might expect some movement. They told me that the waitlist has not been ranked yet. It is usually made up of 25-30 students and that they expect the most movement to occur after May 1st, which is when their second deposit is due. Lets keep waiting.

Oh my goodness! I thought we only had to wait until April to see some movement :( Yet another month is going to be painful!!

Maybe we should start a waitlist support group...

are there other waitlisters from LAST year who are still waiting for news?

are there other waitlisters from LAST year who are still waiting for news?

Are you talking about those waitlisted in December 2013? They only notify you if you are pulled off the waitlist, so waitlisters from last year knew they weren't in once the school begins...

No, I’m talking about LAST year application cycle for class of 2017. I know that LLUSD care for their alternates, so I was wondering if any of the “reapplicants-waitlisters for class '17” have gotten any news. Acceptances/ rejects/ or still waiting to hear.

No, I’m talking about LAST year application cycle for class of 2017. I know that LLUSD care for their alternates, so I was wondering if any of the “reapplicants-waitlisters for class '17” have gotten any news. Acceptances/ rejects/ or still waiting to hear.
I'm pretty sure they would have had to reapply to be considered for acceptance this cycle.

Any updates? Has the waitlist moved... or anybody heard any news on when the committe meets next?

Any updates? Has the waitlist moved... or anybody heard any news on when the committe meets next?

They said the waitlist won't start to move until after May 1st. The committee hasn't met for like three weeks so... maybe this Friday? Perhaps if we keep praying!

will withdraw next week. Hope my withdraw makes one person happy! Good luck!

Hey Guys and Girls,

I just withdrew from Loma Linda today. I hope my spot goes to one of yall! Goodluck and keep believing!

So any waitlisters hear anything? It seems spots are opening.... Do you think they might be waiting until May to call waitlisters at the same time? Oh the waitlist anxiety is killing me

They are waiting for the second deposit date to pass before they make any more decisions. They have not even ranked the waitlist yet, however they say it looks like they will be choosing several people off of the waitlist. Good news is they will review all of our files again before they rank us.

anyone gotten any acceptance lately?

Last edited:
Ok, so May 1st was yesterday... Anyone hear anything? Perhaps next week??? Why do they make me wait like this?

Ok, so May 1st was yesterday... Anyone hear anything? Perhaps next week??? Why do they make me wait like this?

This is exactly what I came here to ask just now lol. I have been checking my phone non-stop since yesterday. I think they are just toying with us now. We can't be the only two going crazy over the waitlist!

finally I called the office Wed (30th) to withdraw my acceptance. They have pretty good idea by now since May 1 was second deposit due. So they probably start calling after meeting next week. good luck to you all.

They said they are meeting on May 9th

So is it safe to be hopeful that tomorrow is the big wait list day... or should I just stop obsessing. .. I really hope they're not going to wait until Monday to make calls.

They close at 2pm on Friday, so they might call today... :xf:

Do you think they are waiting until people can no longer hold multiple deposits? It seems strange that they still have people waiting for any sort of response.

Yep, extremely mean. I don't know why else they would be waiting so long though... :confused:

I called and they told me they haven't ranked the waiting list yet.
Oh and they did meet on Friday and made some more decisions.
So for now we have to wait for the list to be ranked and cross our fingers.
When does school start? Julyish?..
I thought today was the final day for deposits...? Is there another one?

Do you think they are waiting until people can no longer hold multiple deposits? It seems strange that they still have people waiting for any sort of response.
when is the deadline for multiple deposits?