**** The Official Loma Linda (LLU) Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

lol well then.

Members don't see this ad.

How was the interview????
I think it went well! They ask a lot about religion since thats the thing that distinguishes them. Just do your research before you go and you should be fine. Just be yourself.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's been quiet around here.. Anymore people interview?

I had a phone interview Wednesday. But I was taken off the wait-list 3 days before classes started last cycle, so my interview was super laid back. Loma Linda has some of the most kind faculty.

Reactions: 1 users
YES! Interview Invite!!! I'll be there on the 23rd at 9am. Anyone else?

Interview invite as well. 10/30, 10:30 am.

Hi everyone,

Just got an Invite as well on the 29th. I was wondering if anyone who recently had their interview could shed some light on how it went. How did the essay go? How long did the interview take? stuff like that. I would much appreciate it :D

Reactions: 1 user
I also got an interview recently... but only dates were post-dec1 X_X

I got an phone interview from Loma Linda. Anyone knows what is it???

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes. Only certain admissions committee faculty can do them. It's just an interview over the phone offered to applicants who may live pretty far away. They are super relaxed.

So a "phone interview" means same thing as an "on-site interview"? Or after phone interview, still need to go for an on-site one? I am confusing now... Anyone can help to clarify?

I do not believe you need to fly in for an interview if you're doing a phone one. I could be wrong, but I sm pretty sure the phone interview will suffice.

I do not believe you need to fly in for an interview if you're doing a phone one. I could be wrong, but I sm pretty sure the phone interview will suffice.
Thank you so much for your response! I never have any formal dental school interview over the phone. Hopefully it will be a good one.

Anyone interview recently? I just got invited for an interview in early december!

Hi M4dny2123,

Do you mind to share your phone interview experience? Any suggestions for me?

Hi M4dny2123,

Do you mind to share your phone interview experience? Any suggestions for me?

Honestly, they just want to get to know you. If you know yourself well, you'll be fine. LLU staff are so very nice and it's such a fantastic school.

Honestly, they just want to get to know you. If you know yourself well, you'll be fine. LLU staff are so very nice and it's such a fantastic school.
Got it! Thank you so much for your reply! :)

This is the longest wait of my life! 5 weeks left...:whistle:

How long did the interview last for you guys?
Did you receive the interview schedule ?

How long did the interview last for you guys?
Did you receive the interview schedule ?

My interview only lasted about an hour and forty five minutes including the tour and the essay. I did not receive a schedule but rather just an email saying to call and select a date and where to park during the interview.

Does anyone know how we're supposed to dress for the interview day?

Gangnam style.

Does anyone know how we're supposed to dress for the interview day?
Professional attire should be used.
Boys should wear suits and ties with slacks.
Girls should do the same, pants suit or long skirt suit, button up shirt..
In my opinion -Very conservative and simple..
3 weeks 3 days! almost there!:highfive:

Not to add pressure, second year student here at Loma Linda and just met a faculty this morning who is in the admission committee...50 seats have already been assigned...how exciting. Do not be discouraged if you have not been interviewed yet though cause these seats may have actually been given to potential candidates but not necessarily taken...Keep in mind first invites do not go out until early december and not all actually decide to accept it the position as they may have other options on the table. Best of luck to all!!!

Not to add pressure, second year student here at Loma Linda and just met a faculty this morning who is in the admission committee...50 seats have already been assigned...how exciting. Do not be discouraged if you have not been interviewed yet though cause these seats may have actually been given to potential candidates but not necessarily taken...Keep in mind first invites do not go out until early december and not all actually decide to accept it the position as they may have other options on the table. Best of luck to all!!!

Okay...so nobody :nono: is told if they have been accepted/rejected till December 1st right? :eyebrow:
+pissed+ guys sooo close...:xf:

Did anyone get a call yet?

Last edited:
My friend just got a call about 10 minutes ago. Usually they call in the evening so hopefully we'll hear back soon!

Just got a calllllllllll 6:30 pm Arizona resident.
yesssssssss
Interviewed on 10/30.

I just got a call too!!!
5:30pm PST in state
Interviewed on 10/7
Best day of my life!!! Now I'm going to do some shopping for cyber Monday. YES.

Just got a calllllllllll 6:30 pm Arizona resident.
yesssssssss
Interviewed on 10/30.

I just got a call too!!!
5:30pm PST in state
Interviewed on 10/7
Best day of my life!!! Now I'm going to do some shopping for cyber Monday. YES.

Are any of you guys non SDA by any chance?

Accepted!! AADSAS updated early this morning with "offer made".

same! just checked and it says offer made for me now as well

Same for me also! I was dying since I didn't get a call yesterday.. Congrats to all!!!!