About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

****The Official Loma Linda University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

Discussion in 'School Specific Discussions' started by tinman831, Nov 22, 2011.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. SteveG

SteveG

Pre-Rehab Sci [AuD/DPT/OTD]

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Guys I have a question, not sure if this is the right thread or not. Anyways, I was accepted in Dec before final grades were given and I ended up getting a D in Biochem (!!!) But I retook it the next semester and passed with flying colors. Do you think they'll revoke my acceptance now that I've sent in transcripts and all? Haven't heard anything from them yet so I'm freaked!
  2. Toasted

Toasted

Pre-Dental
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Thanks for the info! My status changed today too from "Received /Application Complete" to "Received/ Under review" Hopefully we hear some good news soon.
  3. fim12120

fim12120

Pre-Dental
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  4. Teefer

Teefer

Pre-Dental
    Hey I was just wondering if there have been people who have been notified of being rejected after an interview?
  5. denticle

denticle

I called them the other day and they said that the committee was meeting up two more times this month.
  6. woolloo

woolloo

Dental Student
    I withdrew my my application from the waitlist today. GL to everyone who's still waiting!
  7. PWNISHER

PWNISHER Roseman c/o 2017

Dental Student
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    Well after 7 months of waiting without a word, I've been rejected from LLU. Crazy how they never gave an update or anything even when I started calling after the inital April 1st window past. Good Luck to you all that got in. Hopefully I will find my place somewhere.
  8. woolloo

woolloo

Dental Student
    I'm so sorry to hear about your ordeal, and I wish you the very best in your future endeavors.
  9. jy808

jy808

Pre-Dental
    Hi. I'm a 4th year(D4) at LLUSD. I live in a 3 bedroom apartment. The master bedroom will be available to rent starting July 1, 2012. The master bedroom, has a private bathroom, a walk in closet and a private entrance. Another door from the bedroom will lead you to the kitchen which will be shared by me and another student. Rent is $475 plus utilities. Not to forget, you will also get garage parking for one car. TRUST ME... you won't find a more perfect place for your money, i promise you. i've been here since my first year and i have no regrets. keep in mind its smaller than you imagine but just right for a student who want his privacy but yet don't want to dish out $700-900 for a one bedroom elsewhere.

The apartment due to its location and affordability is very much sough after. It's located on Starr st and Richardson st.

For serious inquirers.
    email [email protected]
  10. ghoonz

ghoonz

Hello,

If you know anyone that is currently attending LLU, please message me. I have some important matter to discuss. I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

Alex
  11. periopocket

periopocket

Dental Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    Anyone get accepted to LOMA LINDA w/o letter from spiritual leader? Or is it required?
  12. winkipink

winkipink

Dentist
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    To my surprise, I got in without a letter LOL. I'm a 4th year now at LLU
  13. marinka

marinka

Hi I I just saw your post that you have been accepted to LLU for the OT program. I was wondering if you could give me some feedback, I have an interview coming up soon and if you don't mind could you please give me some hints like what kind of questions do they ask during the interview? Thanks for your time.