**** The Official Louisville Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Just got invited to interview for 11/4.

So late in the year, but an invite is an invite!
2nd batch. 21AA/22TS/22PAT. 3.4s/3.3o

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine says "Received/Under Review".

Mine says the Received/Application Complete; it was posted on Sept 5, and sent by aadsas on Jul 26. Does it usually take this long to get to an app that they received on Jul 26?

Mine says the Received/Application Complete; it was posted on Sept 5, and sent by aadsas on Jul 26. Does it usually take this long to get to an app that they received on Jul 26?

I sent my AADSAS in mid July and I am still posted as Received/Application Complete as
of 8/06. I'm taking it as a silent rejection.

I sent my AADSAS in mid July and I am still posted as Received/Application Complete as
of 8/06. I'm taking it as a silent rejection.

Maybe a late interview? Louisville goes through a few more people than other state schools to fill their class in normal years. They end up interviewing into March I think.

When after your application said complete on the portal did you get a notification of interview. I have a 4.0 gpa and 18 DAT THANKS SO MUCH GOOD LUCK.

Is anybody here interviewing on Friday (10/11/13) and want to meet up Thursday night?

Has anyone heard anything recently from Louisville interview wise or know if there are any pre-December interviews remaining?

Last edited:
Has anyone heard anything recently from Louisville interview wise or know if there are any pre-December interviews remaining?

I don't know about the pre-December interviews but I just received my 2nd "application complete and under review" email. I received this email for the first time in mid July. My app was sent out in the second batch. Don't exactly know what to take from it.

Pretty safe to assume once a week every week there are interviews going on. Don't know how many people at each one but there were like 25 at my interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone elaborate on how their interview day went? Was it laid back? Any off-the-wall questions?

Can anyone elaborate on how their interview day went? Was it laid back? Any off-the-wall questions?
Two 20 minute 1on1 interviews. One open and one closed file. It is a very laid back interview day. They are definitely accessing your personality and the interviews are more like conversations, no hard press drilling type of questions. You will most likely get asked one ethics type of question but don't stress about it. Review your application, personal statement and sdn feedback and ur golden. Good Luck!

Is this school done sending out OOS interview invites or will there be some post-Dec OOS interviews offered? Thanks.

Did anyone else get an e-mail from Louisville today?

I did! Hoping it's peek into good news next week!

I did too. Hopefully it's good news but it's still a little too generic to tell lol. Has anybody who interviewed there this year not gotten that email from them today?

I did too. Hopefully it's good news but it's still a little too generic to tell lol. Has anybody who interviewed there this year not gotten that email from them today?
My friend who is currently a D3 said it is sent to all applicants who have been interviewed.

Reactions: 1 user
Got the same email. Just a few more days until we know for sure :xf:

My friend who is currently a D3 said it is sent to all applicants who have been interviewed.

Yeah that is what I figured. Hopefully it turns into something good though. Thankfully I am out of school and can enjoy my holiday without worrying about tests for once lol. Hopefully that makes the weekend go fast though.

That sucks. That really took the wind out of my sails. I just remember interviewing pre December a few years ago and not getting anything like this and also not hearing from them again till I was denied in July.

That sucks. That really took the wind out of my sails. I just remember interviewing pre December a few years ago and not getting anything like this and also not hearing from them again till I was denied in July.

r2thekesh, from what you told me at our interview you have really beefed up ur app since you last applied and u were very personable. I'm sure this cycle will have a much better ending for you man.

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if you are lucky enough to get an interview, what are the chances you will be accepted? I would appreciate any info related to interview/acceptance ratio.

According to doc's excel sheet: post interview 46% of IS and 60% OOS applicants were accepted.

Last edited:
has anyone had a status change/update on aadsas?

Accepted!!!!! Just got off the phone with Dr. BABBAGE!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
I got a phone call from Dr. Babbage around that time as well!! I was so excited (and it was so unexpected) and i'm pretty sure I sounded like an idiot over the phone lol. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
I got a phone call from Dr. Babbage around that time as well!! I was so excited (and it was so unexpected) and i'm pretty sure I sounded like an idiot over the phone lol. Good luck to everyone!
Congratulations. What are you stats if you don't mind me asking?

When did you interview?

I'm a D3 at ULSD. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Accepted! But....was anyone aware of the requirement to improve or keep your application GPA? Mine won't have dropped much (probably .05 or .1). Anyone have more information on this and if they are lenient if you're starting from a high GPA and drop .1 but are still well above the school's averages?

Facebook group for the class of 2018 ??? So, we will get to know each other!

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted!! How exciting is this!? I like the idea of starting a facebook group!