**** The Official Louisville Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

I heard they go through and check to make sure you used it and if not they toss your application out

;)

For not following directions.

Members don't see this ad.

Louisville dental program is definitely one of the top in the nation. I took a class called preview to dentistry at U of L dental school and it was definitely amazing. They recently invested a lot of money to renovate the buildings, so they are top notch. Professors and staffs are also exceptional.

I also took that class last semester and I agree ULSD is top notch!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree. I took it too. Also I paid with chrome last year and still interviewed.

yup, I'm even in research with you. Oh and how did you do on your DAT?
AA19 TS20 Bio22 OC20 GC18 RC21 PAT21 QR16....I didn't manage my time time well on the QR section at all and had to fly through the last 10 questions. I wish they would have been better but we will soon see if they are good enough.

AA19 TS20 Bio22 OC20 GC18 RC21 PAT21 QR16....I didn't manage my time time well on the QR section at all and had to fly through the last 10 questions. I wish they would have been better but we will soon see if they are good enough.
dude that's more than good enough. My DAT is this saturday and I'm already being sleepless sleeping around 4 am. I can't imagine how it's going to feel on the day of the test.

Members don't see this ad :)
My status was recently updated from Received/Under Review to Received/Application Complete. Anyone else?

Mine still lists Received/Under review. I'm still a little unsure of what the difference is!

Mine did too! I hope it means they'll start sending out interview invites soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Mine also says complete! Does anyone know when interviews might start to be sent out?

The first interview date is scheduled to be August 25 and there will be interviews every Monday thereafter.

Reactions: 1 users
No, I visited recently and that's what one of the faculty members said. It's possible that it has changed since then, though.

That's what it was like Last year too. They started on Aug 26

Mine changed from under review to application complete last Friday 7/25 on AADSAS and I received an email....I am also hoping this means they will be sending out interviews soon!

Mine says "Received/Application complete" on portal. Hoping interviews will go out soon!

last year they started sending interviews out around the second week of august (12th or 13th). Hopefully they start sending some out this week!

Just FINALLY got the email that my application is complete. Fingers crossed we get some good news soon!

mine changed from app complete to under review on 7/30 I'm hoping that was a good thing

Mine has been sitting at Received/Application Complete. At least you have some activity.

I thought it was better to be complete than under review lol.... Maybe not?

Most of the time when people get interviews it's when their file is marked as complete lol after being under review. At least that's what I've seen around the forums.

Mine still reads "Received/Under Review" and I applied first batch. Not sure what to think of it.:(

From their email stating that the application is COMPLETE:

Complete applications are “under review” by the Admissions Committee.

I was under the impression "under review" was farther along the process than "complete"... At least for Louisville, every school interprets them differently so it's kinda confusing

Reactions: 1 users
From their email stating that the application is COMPLETE:

Complete applications are “under review” by the Admissions Committee.

I was under the impression "under review" was farther along the process than "complete"... At least for Louisville, every school interprets them differently so it's kinda confusing
We'll see soon enough Dwight
Lol

My status changed from "waiting for additional information" to "complete" today. Took about a week and a half for them to process my LOR's but better than nothing

Got one for the 8th of September!

Congrats, hope I get an email soon. I got my application email complete on August 5. I think I have to wait a bit longer before I hear anything.

I got an email on 8/05 titled "U of L School of Dentistry Application Processing" and AADSAS still shows "Received/Waiting Additional Information." Already paid the fee and have a complete AADSAS app. Am I missing something?

Just call and ask them. They are really nice about it

Are the rest of you guys who got invites from the east coast?