**** The Official Louisville Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

This is weird... the decision under my portal changed for Louisville to "Received/Application Complete" but I got an email saying the same thing on 7/16. Anyone else get this? No interview email yet...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Residency: CA
GPA (Science, Overall): 3.5, 3.58
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/Any below a 17): 22/22/21/24/none

I just received an interview invite for 8/25

I also received an August 25th invite this morning! In state

I am in state and submitted my application 7/08/14 and was sent out on 7/11/14

I got an invite for the 25th. Super excited! :)

Last edited:
What time did you guys get the emails? Hopefully they are still sending em out as we speak

i want an email, hopefully they send more next week, i hate waiting!

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted: 07/16
Louisville emailed me on 08/11 for interview
GPA: 3.14
DAT: 20/20/19/24
Residency: Indiana

Last edited:
Congrats, not gonna lie, I'm super jealous that y'all got invites. I hate this waiting game more than anything right now. What time did you get your interivew. If my application complete date is 8/5 should I expect anything soon?

Hmmm I think I got an email around 11am or noon.
My application was complete on 7/16, so about 3 weeks ago I'd say for them to review.

Hmmm I think I got an email around 11am or noon.
My application was complete on 7/16, so about 3 weeks ago I'd say for them to review.
Was your app complete the status on the portal or was it an email that you got? Congrats!

Mine still says "received/under review"!!!:bang: Anyway...congrats to all those who have received interviews!

Reactions: 1 users
mine went from received/app complete to received/under review on my portal.. any idea how long it took you guys that received interview invites to change back to app complete? since that seems to be the status everyone had when they received their invite?

Mine has been "received/Application complete" for 3.5 weeks. I'm trying not to think about it, but I wish I could start to get a few more interviews fairly soon.

Go Cards!

Good luck to you all this cycle! I have a friend there for engineering school and I loved the area. So, maybe I'll be there next year. :D

Interview invite for 08/25..but had to reschedule :(
So now I will be interviewing on the 22nd of September!!!!
Super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! Hope I get a Louisville invite soon it's driving me crazy, I have almost the same stats so hopefully they just haven't gotten to me yet

Reactions: 2 users
It's just really weird. My app was completed on 7/3 but still nothing.

At this point, I am just dying for an e-mail: Rejection or Interview, don't matter.

Interview invite for 08/25..but had to reschedule :(
So now I will be interviewing on the 22nd of September!!!!
Super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My application was mailed-out on 7/7 and the complete email was received from Louisville on 7/16. My AADSAS portal went to "under review" on 8/1. I forget if it changed from "received/application complete" to "under review" or if "under review" was the initial school decision. Does the portal need to say "application complete" in order to get an invite? Either way I'm really hoping for an invitation from this school.

Really hoping to get an interview invite from Louisville soon. However, I'm starting to question whether or not I will based on the application submission dates of those who have.

My application was mailed on 6/27. I'm OOS (a state neighboring KY), with a overall GPA of 3.57 and sGPA of 3.49. My DAT scores are 22 AA, 21 TS, 18 PAT, and 25 RC.

I kind of feel like I would have gotten an invite by now if I was going to get one, but who knows. Fingers crossed!

Really hoping to get an interview invite from Louisville soon. However, I'm starting to question whether or not I will based on the application submission dates of those who have.

My application was mailed on 6/27. I'm OOS (a state neighboring KY), with a overall GPA of 3.57 and sGPA of 3.49. My DAT scores are 22 AA, 21 TS, 18 PAT, and 25 RC.

I kind of feel like I would have gotten an invite by now if I was going to get one, but who knows. Fingers crossed!

I'm in the same boat. I'm OOS and I was first batch. At this point I'm assuming I was passed over. No rejection yet though.

If there's no rejection then you still have a shot.

Do you think if we called they would tell us our status? But I don't want to be annoying because I realize it is still early. I was also first batch and hoping to receive an invite :(

Looking at last year's threads it seemed like some people who were in earlier batches sometimes received invites later on than other people who were in their batch... just trying to stay hopeful!

There are many of us with similar or better stats than those who have already received interview invites. Try to be patient, keep yourself busy, enjoy the last few weeks of summer and before you know it we will all have multiple interviews

Reactions: 1 users
Would u say there are more or less than 20 interview invites given out for Louisville so far??

They interview 30 applicants every interview day. Don't worry! It's still really early. They haven't forgotten about anyone.

Do you think if we called they would tell us our status? But I don't want to be annoying because I realize it is still early. I was also first batch and hoping to receive an invite :(

If you call, let me know how it goes!

For those of you interviewing, I'm a dental student and have a spare room in my place. I'm 8 blocks to the school. If anyone is interested in cheaper than hotels housing/airport rides, PM me. For interviews or post acceptance need to find a place trips only.

For those of you interviewing, I'm a dental student and have a spare room in my place. I'm 8 blocks to the school. If anyone is interested in cheaper than hotels housing/airport rides, PM me. For interviews or post acceptance need to find a place trips only.

I may be hitting you up!!!!!
THANKS!!!

So far there are 2 scheduled interview dates with 30 invites for each so I'm guessing louisville has invited 60 people so far.

Should I be worried that my AADSAS portal still says "received/application under review"? Seems like all the invites are to people with "received/application complete".

Should I be worried that my AADSAS portal still says "received/application under review"? Seems like all the invites are to people with "received/application complete".

I wouldn't worry about it. If I remember correctly they were pretty bad about not updating AADSAS with the most current status last year (although that could have been another school, I don't remember exactly :p) so chances are your application is complete but they just haven't updated it. Even so, if it isn't there is still plenty of time left for interviews so I wouldn't worry about it. If you're really concerned about it though I would just give them a call.

No, that guy Tharp on here had a under review status and he got an interview

Anyone with an app from 1/2/3 batch? Seems like people who submitted a week or two ago are picking up interviews but haven't noticed any from early in the cycle.

Anyone with an app from 1/2/3 batch? Seems like people who submitted a week or two ago are picking up interviews but haven't noticed any from early in the cycle.
Yeah I was second batch and have fairly competitive stats and don't have one yet. Oh well, they must have some sort of reason for the order!

I'm 3rd batch and have matching stats, residency, and mail date to irunblue but with a 21/21/23 dat. Guess I'll keep on waitin'.

Maybe batches got mixed up when a lot of people go the duplicate email about their application being complete

Same, I was 2nd batch and have pretty competitive stats, file completed over a month ago. Also live in nearby states.

I've been getting interviews from multiple schools but no Louisville alas.