**** The Official Louisville Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

for those of you that got the background request form... how did you electronically sign at the bottom?!!

Members don't see this ad.

for those of you that got the background request form... how did you electronically sign at the bottom?!!

I think you have to use internet explorer. You have to click on the signature field and make a new signature and password with the adobe software.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview invite this morning at 9:16!

Reactions: 1 user
Interview! OOS. My first one I am so excited!

Reactions: 2 users
first batch. fairly competitive stats. no love from louisville.

Reactions: 3 users
I just received an interview invitation for September 22nd! Anyone else going on this day? Has anyone heard anything about the interview process here?

see you there @csoccer3636 I haven't heard anything about the process but I would love to hear any information people are willing to share

Reactions: 1 users
What are the interview dates offered so far. 08/25, 09/08, and 09/22, right????

Members don't see this ad :)
People getting interviews have massive EC's and leadership (frat, church, president of clubs) to go along with competitive stats. Shadowing doesn't cut it anymore.

People getting interviews have massive EC's and leadership (frat, church, president of clubs) to go along with competitive stats. Shadowing doesn't cut it anymore.

Do you not have any ECs?

I have ECs but not on the level of frat, church, president of multiple clubs..most people getting interviews not only have competitive stats but "off the page" leadership

@irunblue you and I have the same stats. I've been a medical lab scientist for the past 6 years, lots of shadowing, and volunteering. What sort of ECs do you have?

Well I'm sure you will be fine. Not everyone has a ton of ECs.

who else is interviewing on the 22nd?

I'm pretty sure I'm toast. I'm a re applicant too. If I haven't heard back yet it won't happen.

Nooooo don't say that! This is my second time applying to Louisville and I was really hoping for an interview there. I'm trying so hard to be positive about this. But then reality sets in. And reality kinda sucks.

Nooooo don't say that! This is my second time applying to Louisville and I was really hoping for an interview there. I'm trying so hard to be positive about this. But then reality sets in. And reality kinda sucks.
Keep a positive attitude folks. Last time I spoke to Louisville a few weeks ago, they were in the middle of getting their D1, D2 oriented and back in school, they weren't even trying to look at apps until that stuff settled down. Patience and positive vibes....

This schools process of sending interview invites gives me so much anxiety. First batch and still waiting to hear even though my stats seem equal to everyone getting interviews so far :/

This schools process of sending interview invites gives me so much anxiety. First batch and still waiting to hear even though my stats seem equal to everyone getting interviews so far :/

Same except my DAT might be below yours. Does your portal still say under review? That part gives me anxiety because it seems that your portal will say "complete" if you are about to get an interview. Some posted having it complete for many weeks. I submitted mine first batch and I'm still under review!

Same except my DAT might be below yours. Does your portal still say under review? That part gives me anxiety because it seems that your portal will say "complete" if you are about to get an interview. Some posted having it complete for many weeks. I submitted mine first batch and I'm still under review!

Wrong. My stats are higher than his and been "complete" since early July.

So 4 interview dates so far. I would say the first 3 dates are filled and louisville is in the process of filling up interviews for 09/22

Look at it this way, if you applied to 10 schools thats 100 seats per school on average. That's 900 more chances to get in even if u get rejected from one.

I have a quick question, does Received/Under Review mean they have everything but have yet to look at it or they are still missing something? Thanks

I have a quick question, does Received/Under Review mean they have everything but have yet to look at it or they are still missing something? Thanks
Mine said that and then changed to complete without me doing anything and then I received an invite. So I think it just means they haven't looked at it yet.

Hey I got an interview invite on Sept 29! :)

I'm looking for places to stay and they all seem rather pricey for a night's stay. If anybody wants to room with me from Sept. 28-29, then let me know! I will be bringing my car so you'll have transportation somewhat (tips accepted of course). Here's what I found doing a brief search of the cheapest places to stay that's reasonably close (all have an option for 2 double or queen beds depending on site):

Quality Inn and Suites – Airport
301 E. Gaulbert Ave.
University Rate: $60w/o tax (price increase from school site) = ~$80 w/ tax
2.5 miles; 10 min drive
502 638-6100

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Louisville / Airport
3200 Kemmons Drive Louisville, KY, 40218, United States of America
$50 w/o tax
8.6 miles; 13 min drive
http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details...usDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first

Motel 6 Louisville N-Jeffersonville
2016 Hospitality Way Jeffersonville, IN, 47130, United States of America
$40 w/o tax
4.3 miles; 9 min drive
http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details...usDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first

There doesn't seem to be any hostels in the area. Might even sleep in my car and get a day pass to the gym for a shower, heh.

Any Arkansas applicants got an invite yet?

Also who is the best person at admissions to contact? I was accepted here 2 years ago but didn't accept due a devastating family situation that lead to me becoming very depressed. I can't decide whether or not to even call and tell them this if I don't get an invite soon. If anyone has any close contacts or know a lot about the school, especially admissions people, please message me.

Any Arkansas applicants got an invite yet?

Also who is the best person at admissions to contact? I was accepted here 2 years ago but didn't accept due a devastating family situation that lead to me becoming very depressed. I can't decide whether or not to even call and tell them this if I don't get an invite soon. If anyone has any close contacts or know a lot about the school, especially admissions people, please message me.

Hey CustomGrills, I attended a dental summer program at Louisville and the 2 best people to contact would be Robin Benningfield or Dr. Sherry Babbage. They're both wonderful and get stuff done.

Appreciate the help! Good luck this app cycle!

Did anyone hear from louisville about invites lately?

I was wondering the same thing. I'm really hoping to hear from them. My application was mailed 6/27 (second mailing date of 7/11) though so I'm losing hope. I applied here last year too and didn't get an interview, but I was hoping my improved stats would help me this year. 3.57 oGPA, 3.49 sGPA, 22 AA, 21 TS, 18 PAT, 25 RC.

Hopefully they still have a lot of invitations to give out and we all hear from them soon!

I was wondering the same thing. I'm really hoping to hear from them. My application was mailed 6/27 (second mailing date of 7/11) though so I'm losing hope. I applied here last year too and didn't get an interview, but I was hoping my improved stats would help me this year. 3.57 oGPA, 3.49 sGPA, 22 AA, 21 TS, 18 PAT, 25 RC.

Hopefully they still have a lot of invitations to give out and we all hear from them soon!
Last year I got an interview invite in November. Don't lose hope!

Hi guys, where can I send the secondary application fee? Will they send out email or do I have to do it now?

Interview just came in! I can't breathe... October

Reactions: 4 users
I would love to have an interview from here, but nothing so far :/

I am supposed to be in California with my family on the interview date that they offered. My parents have been planning this trip for over a year, but I don't want Admissions to think that I am not taking this seriously. Is it a big deal to swap dates? Or should I even be worried... I'm pretty worried!

Last edited:
I am supposed to be in California with my family on the interview date that they offered. My parents have been planning this trip for over a year, but I don't want Admissions to think that I am not taking this seriously. Is it a big deal to swap dates? Or should I even be worried... I'm pretty worried!

No, not a big deal at all. I had to change my date as well due to a family vacation and they were more than happy to fix the date. No worries my friend. congrats!