**** The Official Louisville Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Also accepted. So stoked.

Members don't see this ad.

Sooo, anyone want to make a fb group? ;)

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering the same thing about the Fb group!

Reactions: 1 user
There seems to be quite a few of us from Georgia, hey y'all! Congrats!

Reactions: 1 users
Ok made the fb group, it's public for now so it'll be easy to join. It's called University of Louisville School of Dentistry Class of 2019

Anyone going to turn down their acceptance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Aww how nice Diane just called to congratulate me!

Anyone going to turn down their acceptance?

I more than likely will. I was accepted to my state school, and the tuition difference is just too drastic to ignore. Plus, I didn't necessarily feel any better about one or the other; I loved them both.

Oops sorry! it doesn't matter to me which one we use!! I'm just excited we can be in one! haha

I just joined your group and invited the people that I knew that were accepted at UofL....I agree I am just happy to in one also!

Anyone else wait listed or rejected today a little mad after the email last week was so encouraging? I thought it was unnecessary false hope to send that to everyone

Anyone else wait listed or rejected today a little mad after the email last week was so encouraging? I thought it was unnecessary false hope to send that to everyone
Yeah, I'm waitlisted and got that as well. Surely they didn't send that to people they rejected?... That would be pretty low.

I got the email and was wait listed as well. I was a little bit annoyed by that also. The email made it seem like we were going to be accepted for sure. They should have either not sent that or only sent it to people they were accepting.

So how does being wait listed work? Anyone have an idea?

awesome kineticFlow603 I had no doubt!!

Okay folks. Here is my problem. I want a comfortable family atmosphere but not a high school one. Do you think UofL offers that? I'm stuck between two );

Okay folks. Here is my problem. I want a comfortable family atmosphere but not a high school one. Do you think UofL offers that? I'm stuck between two );
Where is your other option? That would make it the easiest to compare which has a more comfortable family atmosphere.

I definitely think Louisville had that feel but it depends on what the other school is

I went to UofL for my undgrad and have spent allot of time around ULSD and know several of the students. Everyone says that ULSD is like one big family with everyone trying to help one another out. I also have a decision to make and I believe that the social aspect is one of the things that is drawing me to ULSD.

Wait listed.
I thought the school was pretty awesome when I was interviewing there a few weeks ago, so I wouldn't mind if somebody decide to go elsewhere ;)

does anybody know if UofL has high school style cliques, or is a big party school? It's something that I DO NOT want in the dental school I'll be going too

does anybody know if UofL has high school style cliques, or is a big party school? It's something that I DO NOT want in the dental school I'll be going too
They definitely do and you should pick the other school! Lol- TOTALLY kidding... I have absolutely no idea. NTBC humor, anyone?

I did my undergrad at Louisville, so I saw the school alot and have some friends there right now and I personally don't think it's high schoolish. From the way my friends have talked about it is that you will have one big family as your class and then of course there will be the group of people you are comfortable studying with, but no one is out to get you they all help each other get through. One of my friends has an exam coming up and she said that one of the people just posted a study guide on their group page so everyone could see and use. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 2 users
From what I gathered when I was there, it seemed like one big family. The dentist I shadowed also went there and she loved it. She said they would all go out together after big test weeks, but a lot of studying was done. The student I had lunch with told me that it really is what you make it, so if you want to party you will. Lol. Just sent in my confirmation of acceptance, it's going to be a great class!

Does anybody know if Louisville usually does many post-December interviews? If so, when do they usually start sending them out?

They said they do in the orientation! I just now got my interview for UK

Does Louisville ever accept pre-December interviewers that are on the NTBC list or are late acceptances mainly for the people that they interview post-December 1? Any help would be great! Thanks in advance.

Does Louisville ever accept pre-December interviewers that are on the NTBC list or are late acceptances mainly for the people that they interview post-December 1? Any help would be great! Thanks in advance. I would like to know this as well

already done with tuition deposit, acceptance letter, and background check! I'm so excited for july.

Did anyone recieve an email for ULSD asking if they still want there application being considered?

Uh oh. I haven't. Have you?

I was really hoping for a pre-dec interview here, and thought I had a decent chance. (3.57 ogpa, 3.49 sgpa, 22 AA, 21TS). I submitted my application way back in June. Now I'm doubting that I'll even get a post December interview. :(

Did anyone receive an email for ULSD asking if they still want there application being considered?

No. I'm guessing not getting it is a bad thing :/

The email that told me I was wait listed asked if I would like to still be considered.

Well I hope its a good thing. It even gave us a certain date we had to respond by so hopefully we hear good news soon.