**** The Official Louisville Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one too! :love:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
alternate list OOS. However, I think I've made my decision.

Congrats to those who have been accepted! Very excited and jealous of you all. I'm remaining optimistic, I received NTBC. OOS. Does anyone have any info on how this list works??? How many people are on it?? etc. any info that gives hope would be awesome :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone think of any noted differences between U of L and UK other than U of L's renovated facilities and class size difference?

Reactions: 1 user
"Next to be Contacted"- I'll be taking my talents to UK. Congrats guys!!!

What were your guys stats that got accepted? (GPA, DAT, Volunteer, Shadow Hours)

Is there a Facebook page for the class?

Reactions: 1 user
Are there any in-staters here declining their UofL acceptance to go elsewhere?

NTBC; was my first choice. Offered a scholarship elsewhere. Congratulations to everyone!

Last edited:
for those wanting to know: interview invites will be handed out throughout jan/feb.. maybe even later. I made some calls this morning to schools I haven't heard from asking about my status, then asked if there is any information they could give me.

My app has been completed for a while and just changed to under review on 12/02....hope this is a good sign

Does everybody get the continuing interest email?

Does anyone know if U of L gives out scholarships to OOS?

So I never even received a continuing interest email... Does that mean rejection? Lol

Both my sGPA and my oGPA are right under 3.6 and my DAT is 20AA

Do any of you guys know if ULSD give out scholarships to OOS?

Has anyone recieved interview invite?
I have not gotten one. I received the application complete almost 2 months ago. Thinking about emailing them just to ask about my status.

I have not gotten one. I received the application complete almost 2 months ago. Thinking about emailing them just to ask about my status.

If you do email them let us know! Mine has been complete for over 2 months too and I'm getting antsy hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.