The Official Louisville Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Same

Members don't see this ad.

was your status always under review until it switched now? Because my status has always been app complete..
Yea from the very beginning back around August first. Than around the 29 it switched to application complete. Since than I havnt heard from them so I'm thinking maybe they are not interested.

Yeah I feel the same. Mine was under review for a short time then it switched to completed on August 8. It seems like they already passed my application.

Members don't see this ad :)
Of course. People on here tend to freak out early. It's September 14th. Cycle is just heating up. As long as your stuff is complete just hold tight.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
I got my application complete 8/29 - I'm so late in the game... :(

Reactions: 1 user
Any have any idea how long they will extend interviews? Praying for an interview here !!

Who else is interviewing on Monday 9/26??? Starting to get excited!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So I got an email saying complete and "under review". It has taken about 2.5 weeks for the email to come once I paid the fee.

I wonder if they send them out randomly or if the interviews come in batches.

Interviewed today, it went tremendously well! I love that school!

EDIT: SORRY, meant to post this in Indiana University's thread! Long day! My Louisville interview is next month.

Last edited:
Received an interview on October 24th! OOS

Does anyone know if they are still giving invites? My application was complete 8/29/16 :/

Does anyone know if they are still giving invites? My application was complete 8/29/16 :/

Friend of mine, D1, said they'll continue interviewing through December. There will be a lot more invites.

Ps - he also told me that this year it's a closed ish file interview, apparently they only know your name and have read your personal statement.

Friend of mine, D1, said they'll continue interviewing through December. There will be a lot more invites.

Ps - he also told me that this year it's a closed ish file interview, apparently they only know your name and have read your personal statement.
Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

Alright, well keep me updated on your status! I'm hoping to get an interview from Tufts, as you did a couple days ago, but then again, I had that issue with my LOR....

Congrats! When was your application complete/mailed in?
Thanks! In AADSAS my app was received/complete 8/8. They received my new DAT scores 9/2. I'm a reapplicant

Thanks! In AADSAS my app was received/complete 8/8. They received my new DAT scores 9/2. I'm a reapplicant

Dang I was complete on 8/8 too, doesn't sound like good news for me

21AA 3.1 ogpa <3.0 sgpa, I've got a Master's and tons of research experience. There's hope for the below 3.0 club!
Thank you! I added Louisville late (mailed out 9/16). I have a ~3.6 gpa and 21 DAT. I'm hoping for an interview!

Be patient. Nobody truly knows how all of this madness works
Yea, at this point I wish I could pitch a tent in the schools' admissions offices, and see what goes down by the hour!

Yea, at this point I wish I could pitch a tent in the schools' admissions offices, and see what goes down by the hour!
Idk how an erection would help, but live your dream :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone think they will send more interview invites today? Do they usually send them out on Friday?

Hey Everyone, hope you all are having a good weekend! I have an interview set up for October 31st. I was wondering if there was anyone else with the same date, if so perhaps we could look into splitting the cost of a room. Flying out from California, I am trying to save a little cash anyway I can. Suggestions for hotels or Airbnb's with a good price are also welcome! Thanks!

Anyone else interviewing tomorrow? Heading to my hotel soon :eek:

Seems ill be meeting you two tomorrow then

Interview day went very well! Only 65 days until December 1st!

Reactions: 4 users
They still interview every Monday until December 1st and three days after so don't lose hope!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile