The Official Louisville Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

FYI according to last cycle's Interview/Acceptance/Rejection thread, Louisville gave out a bunch of interviews the last Friday in September, so be on the lookout!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone interviewed here yet? If so how was it like?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

for those that interview here already, did they send you a thank you letter in the mail for interviewing at their school signed by your two interviewers? this is the only school out of all the schools i interview at that did this. kind of surprising.

for those that interview here already, did they send you a thank you letter in the mail for interviewing at their school signed by your two interviewers? this is the only school out of all the schools i interview at that did this. kind of surprising.

Yes. One of my interviewers said they were gonna do this.

Just received my interview from ULSD for 10/31! Anyone else interviewing this day?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Everyone, hope you all are having a good weekend! I have an interview set up for October 31st. I was wondering if there was anyone else with the same date, if so perhaps we could look into splitting the cost of a room. Flying out from California, I am trying to save a little cash anyway I can. Suggestions for hotels or Airbnb's with a good price are also welcome! Thanks!
I will be interviewing on the 31st as well. I am still in the process of trying to decide where to stay. Have you had any leads?

Will Louisville still be sending out invites? I want to know if I still have a shot there or if I need to emergency last-second start applying to other random schools...

Will Louisville still be sending out invites? I want to know if I still have a shot there or if I need to emergency last-second start applying to other random schools...

I think they are but this late in the game depending on how many interviews you have I would start applying to some of the bigger private schools.

I haven't heard anything beside complete. Is this normal?

my secondary was completed on oct 1. it says under review on aadsas. wondering if they are going to send out more invites for oos applicants before december?

Same here, been under review since last week of august, now have App complete on september 20th
Same exact app complete date too. Hope we hear something from here soon :)

ImageUploadedBySDN1476199383.194004.jpg
received this yesterday at the interview

Congrat!
could you share your stat and mail out date?

thanks! my ogpa is 3.5, spa 3.3, AA/TS/PAT/ANYTHING UNDER 17 - 20/20/20/none. my app was mailed out at the end of June but my entire app wasn't complete for louisville until the second week of August.
is it pre-dec or post-dec? r u OOS applicant? congrats.

This is a pre-dec interview and I'm OOS!

Anybody else get the "exciting news" email? I thought it was an interview invite :(

Reactions: 6 users
Anybody else get the "exciting news" email? I thought it was an interview invite :(

Haha yep. I've had way too much coffee today to have to deal with this rollercoaster of emotions, Louisville.

Reactions: 3 users
I got an email from them.... with a newsletter lmao. I bet they smile when sending those to applicants loll

Reactions: 5 users
Bahahahah me to!! I'm like...what is this? What a tease

Reactions: 1 users
Do they send out rejections as well?

got the email notification, got really excited, read that it was a newsletter, and then my hopes got crushed. Not cool :(

Reactions: 4 users