**The Official Marquette University School of Dentistry Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

hellofuturedentists

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Goooood luck! :banana:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone heard anything yet?

Has anyone heard anything yet?

Aside from receiving an email from them on 7/7 stating that my supplemental fee has not been received, no . However, on my AADSAS portal it says that I am "under review" as of 7/7.

Members don't see this ad :)
They cashed my check, that's about all I've seen at this point.

Yep got one email saying supplemental has not been received and had my check cashed a week or so ago.

Same here--I haven't received an updated status email, but they did cash my check.

I got the email for everything being complete, but I did send the check before my GPA was verified. I guess if they cash it that means they've looked at you? I don't think mine was cashed yet

I think they'll cash us all....every school has no prob taking our $$ lol. Unless they jump the gun....I don't believe we'll hear anything until next month per the site

http://www.marquette.edu/dentistry/admissions/admissions-process.php

......wouldn't it be nice though if they slipped us an early email like "hey....we want to interview you"

Life would be just a little less stressful for now

Reactions: 1 user
I think they'll cash us all....every school has no prob taking our $$ lol. Unless they jump the gun....I don't believe we'll hear anything until next month per the site

http://www.marquette.edu/dentistry/admissions/admissions-process.php

......wouldn't it be nice though if they slipped us an early email like "hey....we want to interview you"

Life would be just a little less stressful for now
Lol I think that email would be called an "interview invite". But ya that'd be nice. It does help to know that nobody is getting invites from Marquette yet. It's painful to watch schools give invites to other people and not you.

Unless things have changed, I remember Brian (Admissions Director) saying in the past that Marquette typically sends out their interview invites end of August/beginning of September. Can anyone confirm?

Unless things have changed, I remember Brian (Admissions Director) saying in the past that Marquette typically sends out their interview invites end of August/beginning of September. Can anyone confirm?
Beginning of September! That's when they sent out last year

Man every time I get a notification that someone posted here I assume interviews have gone out and I'm sad I didn't get one haha. I'll wait until September to freak out

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure for OOS. I think they interview OOS before in state if I recall correctly.

oooo I hope so!!!

That would be sweet.

I like you. You give me information I like to hear haha

Thanks! =) There is no secret ingredient to getting in but hopefully they can recognize hard work so best of luck to all of you!

Class size has been 100 for quite a few year now

Yeah for sure! I know for sure the last 2 years have been 100 but its a very recent change!

Yeah for sure! I know for sure the last 2 years have been 100 but its a very recent change!
Glad schools are increasing their class sizes! Roughly 2,200 applicants per school with only 100 - less than 100 spots is competitive.

Yep are you instate? You should have a pretty good chance!

Yes. In state! But still hundreds of in-state applicants to compete against =/

....annnndddd still nothing from Marquette...

How long did it take for Marquette to cash the application check? I mailed mine 10 days ago and still not cashed.

How long did it take for Marquette to cash the application check? I mailed mine 10 days ago and still not cashed.

I wanna say a little over 2 weeks for me. It seemed like it took forever though when I was checking my bank account everyday

It took forever for me.. I even doubted myself and thought I forgot to send the check!! :eyebrow:

My check was still not deposited today:thumbdown:! Hopefully i will still be considered even though my check wasn't cashed.

Anything from Marquette besides check cashing? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Reactions: 4 users
I think Marquette's dental school might just be a front for money laundering... they take your money and then they never interview anyone. They post fake pics of their school... fake statistics and class profiles... this whole thing must go deeper than any of us thought it could.

Reactions: 2 users
I think Marquette's dental school might just be a front for money laundering... they take your money and then they never interview anyone. They post fake pics of their school... fake statistics and class profiles... this whole thing must go deeper than any of us thought it could.
I think if that were true they would've asked for more than $45

I believe they send out all the interviews at the same time for oos and instate, but oos interviews in october while instate is november I think
:nailbiting:
So no OOS pre-dec interview hope if you don't get invited in September? RIP to my sanity.

I hope I get mine this week (or soon); I checked out Marquette a few weeks ago and really liked what I saw.

I GOT ONE!!! My first one. So excited. As of literally a minute ago.

Reactions: 5 users
I got one too! I'm sort of shaking right now.

I don't know yet. They have a lot of dates... Like 8 of them in October and 1 in November. Morning and afternoon sessions- which is nice. All interviews are on Mondays and Fridays.

Interview Invite for October 5th! Super Pumped! :claps:

Interview Invite for October 5th! Super Pumped! :claps: