The Official May 22, 2015 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fenderboi930

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think many of you will agree that today is a great day to officially prepare for the May 22nd MCAT!!!

I was against the April 2015 MCAT because a typical 3 month schedule doesn't seem to work for
students and/or working test takers. With a little over 4 months of preparation we can go in with confidence!
It's all new and really scary--so let's kick MCAT butt together!!

I was also wondering, wouldn't many professional MCAT test takers and tutors want to take the MCAT 2015 as soon
as possible (April MCAT) so they can better they're material or teaching? Wouldn't that just destroy the curve?

Members don't see this ad.

Well done brother! I just got back around there too after losing all my gains from being sick a couple months ago. Definitely is a good feeling!
Ouch. Loosing gains to illness has got to suck.
But good job on getting everything back!

I bench pressed 3 reps of 175 today!
Now I know there is going to be some hard core power lifter on this thread that is going to respond " Ha my girl friends chihuahua warms up at that weight!' But you know what, Thats the most I have done in while, so I'm excited
God bless. My max bench is 5 reps 115 LOLOLOL. Good 4 u!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I have a Netflix recommendation. The Imposter. It's a documentary, but it's the most insane thing I've ever seen, I cannot even believe this really happened.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using SDN mobile

I bench pressed 3 reps of 175 today!
Now I know there is going to be some hard core power lifter on this thread that is going to respond " Ha my girl friends chihuahua warms up at that weight!' But you know what, Thats the most I have done in while, so I'm excited
This is great! Ive lost a ton of weight but I've stuck to cardio. Time to get back to hitting those weights!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Lol I feel like a fattie, all you guys are talking about how fit you are and I'm sitting here scarfing down a giant plate of nachos.

Lol I feel like a fattie, all you guys are talking about how fit you are and I'm sitting here scarfing down a giant plate of nachos.
Well we aren't always healthy I'm sure. I'm eating a calzone and a pound of wings for dinner....

Reactions: 2 users

Well for the last few months I have been bulking so there have been plenty of plates of nachos.

I need to find a good nacho place. I got some from the sketchy Mexican place next to my ice cream shop and they were not enjoyable, it was like nacho soup cuz the chips got so soggy lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
I still have not filled out fafsa lol. Also Cincinnati hasn't given me any info about anything! Transcripts, immunizations, financial aid, nada.

Sorry that is the priority deadline. The actually deadline is in June. My bad :)

Thank God! Not that I would have cared that much, since my parents are denying me their tax information so I could probably make them pay for my first year if they made me miss the fafsa deadline. What is the priority deadline though?

Thank God! Not that I would have cared that much, since my parents are denying me their tax information so I could probably make them pay for my first year if they made me miss the fafsa deadline. What is the priority deadline though?
The priority deadline is something that applies more to undergrad. It is for pell grants and such.
Lanny you can file your fafsa without your parents info. Actually it is not required at all since from this point forward you are a independent grad student

The priority deadline is something that applies more to undergrad. It is for pell grants and such.
Lanny you can file your fafsa without your parents info. Actually it is not required at all since from this point forward you are a independent grad student

Everyone keeps telling me to include it since I can't get any institutional aid if I don't :( I know they'll give me the info eventually, just not until like the very last minute.

Everyone keeps telling me to include it since I can't get any institutional aid if I don't :( I know they'll give me the info eventually, just not until like the very last minute.
Tell them to give you last year's information at least (or pull it if you had a FAFSA last year). Put your current info in and then update when your parents get it done. It is understandable that your parents don't have a return done yet if they have investments, rental or small business. (Typing this from my desk at H&R Block this morning :) )

Tell them to give you last year's information at least (or pull it if you had a FAFSA last year). Put your current info in and then update when your parents get it done. It is understandable that your parents don't have a return done yet if they have investments, rental or small business. (Typing this from my desk at H&R Block this morning :) )
Unfortunately I can't do that because to put 2014 it has to be similar to 2015, and my dad's 2015 income was about $100,000 higher than his 2014.

Oh I found it now, thanks! What's the max amount possible for the Stafford?
Haha I don't even know what a Stafford loan is so I'm not sure.

Edit: 40,500 according to Google. Idk why mine says 20,500, shouldn't I get the full 40,500??