****The Official Meharry Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

I received a rejection today, so the process has started. Good luck guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

1stlady90,

I got rejection letter through email. I guess if you haven't heard anything from them, it is good news :).

Just curious about what the deal is with meharry. Has anyone heard anything yet?

I've received an interview invite a few weeks ago. I do know some people that have already received rejections, so I wouldn't worry just yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received an invite for November 8! I submitted my app Sunday, got the receipt of application and the invite today.

For those of you who got rejected I am very sorry to hear that news. I wish you the best of luck at any other institution you may have applied to.

Last year they never officially rejected me. So, I just feel like Meharry is funny and if you don't hear from them by December, then you can assume that you've been rejected.

I got an invite today. Yay!!!
Congrats on the interview! Are you oos?
Has anyone oos received an interview invite? I received an email saying all my stuff was complete on Aug. 12th, but I haven't heard anything since then.

Has anyone oos received an interview invite? I received an email saying all my stuff was complete on Aug. 12th, but I haven't heard anything since then.
Thanks! :) I am InState. Good luck to you, I hope they respond to you soon.

The day I interviewed 6/10 were oos. Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Moni

I received my interview invite early last week and I'm oos, however my interview is post Dec. So don't worry, I think they are still inviting people out.

Anyone else recieve the "Check Back Dec 2nd" status update on AADSAS? I guess my fate has been determined, I need it to be Monday already!

Rejected :lame:

sGPA and oGPA 3.7+
DAT 19AA 19 TS 22 PAT
+200 hrs of shadowing
+300 hrs of research
Also considered URM

Best of luck to all of you! :xf:

Rejected :lame:

sGPA and oGPA 3.7+
DAT 19AA 19 TS 22 PAT
+200 hrs of shadowing
+300 hrs of research
Also considered URM

Best of luck to all of you! :xf:

I'm so sorry to hear that Hellokioo, is that what AADSAS says or how were you notified?

I'm so sorry to hear that Hellokioo, is that what AADSAS says or how were you notified?

I was notified via email of my rejection and then my AADSAS changed immediately to "check on December 2 for a decision made on your status".

I was notified via email of my rejection and then my AADSAS changed immediately to "check on December 2 for a decision made on your status".

Wowww, I thought an update may be a positive sign or at least if it was negative I wouldn't have to know for sure unti Monday. Now I'm super nervous. Thanks fr the info and good look at ur other prospective schools.

Mine went back to saying received/under review after my interview. Monday seems so far away.

Reactions: 1 user
Haven't received an email, addsas update, invite, rejection...nothing. Is anyone in the same boat?

I received an email saying they couldn't consider me for an interview before December but that they will review my file again after January. That was like 2 months ago.

Just got an acceptance today (via post mail) dated for Dec. 2nd!!

Reactions: 1 users
wow. Congrats guys. You got it in the mail today? damn..Congrats. Very impressive. How nice

Pic or didn't happen lol

Reactions: 1 user
wow. Congrats guys. You got it in the mail today? damn..Congrats. Very impressive. How nice

Yea, bc I live in Nashville, after CallErEm posted, I practically teleported home haha

Attachments

• 20131129_184307.jpg
    20131129_184307.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 263
Reactions: 5 users
Got my acceptance letter today!!

Reactions: 1 users
Is everyone who received a letter already from Nashville? Im kind of nervous I haven't received a letter yet!
I'm from NY and was really surprised to get it today

Were any of you all in last years cycle? and congrats again.

For all of you who were accepted very big congrats! I just wanted to ask for some advice from the people who have accepted their offers, what made you pick Meharry? And if you received an acceptance already at a different school and you received post December interview with Meharry but it's not until after the day you have to accept your other school what would you do? Thanks in advance.