****The Official Midwestern University-Arizona Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection***

Received an interview! Anyone know the timing of the interview? I am hoping to fly out that night so I am hoping my interview doesn't take up too much of the day.
Congrats! I'm also planning on flying out that night.. In the email it says the day ends at approx 230 pm so I called to check exactly and one of the counselors says that you should make your flight be 5pm or later because depending on traffic it can take an hour to get to the airport

Members don't see this ad.

Do you receive an email notifying you about the interview or do you need to log in and review your status?

I logged into my portal and saw that it was requesting me to select an interview date.

Congrats! I'm also planning on flying out that night.. In the email it says the day ends at approx 230 pm so I called to check exactly and one of the counselors says that you should make your flight be 5pm or later because depending on traffic it can take an hour to get to the airport

Good to know! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
How long after your application was complete did you receive the interview invite? I received an email 4 days ago stating that my application was complete and to keep checking online for the status. Just wondering how long I should expect to wait before getting an invite.

How long after your application was complete did you receive the interview invite? I received an email 4 days ago stating that my application was complete and to keep checking online for the status. Just wondering how long I should expect to wait before getting an invite.
App complete email sent the 27th and invite in portal on July 1. Things may be getting slower now as more applications come in. Good luck!

Thanks! I'm hoping to get some good news in the next few days

I received the email July 2nd. Got the interview yesterday.

I am 2nd batch. Everything was mailed 27th of June. I just called and they said that my application was reviewed. However, no interview scheduled. The person stated that my application will be looked at again on the 1st of January2015...
Either I am on the wait list or this is a soft rejection.

I am 2nd batch. Everything was mailed 27th of June. I just called and they said that my application was reviewed. However, no interview scheduled. The person stated that my application will be looked at again on the 1st of January2015...
Either I am on the wait list or this is a soft rejection.
Lol wut?

Reactions: 1 user
I received the application complete email on 7/2 and still don't have an interview...it seems like those who have an interview heard back not long after their applications were complete...does that mean no interview for me? :'(

I received the application complete email on 7/2 and still don't have an interview...it seems like those who have an interview heard back not long after their applications were complete...does that mean no interview for me? :'(

Give them a call, the lady was really quick to tell me my status, (which was regrettably, application being shelved until Jan 1, 2015).

Hoping I get some good news soon. I just called and was told that my application was complete and will be going up for review soon. I thought I was already out

Hoping I get some good news soon. I just called and was told that my application was complete and will be going up for review soon. I thought I was already out

When did you submit your AADSAS and secondary app?

Members don't see this ad :)
Mailed 6/27, email from MWU on 7/3 saying app is complete

As a first batch, if we didn't get an interview by now, is that mean either reject or waitlist?

Well, better than a rejection at least! I shall remain here in limbo.
What'd they say exactly. I called and the lady told me I'm on the waiting list for interview invitations? That good or bad?

My application was mailed out on 7/7 and have yet to hear anything from them. How long did it take you guys to receive your secondary? what should i do?? ughh i hope my application is not lost...

My application was mailed out on 7/7 and have yet to hear anything from them. How long did it take you guys to receive your secondary? what should i do?? ughh i hope my application is not lost...

I got an email from MWU before my AADSAS app was even "officially" mailed to them. The email said that they had received my AADSAS app and that I should go to their portal and create an account to fill out the secondary and pay the supp fee.

They were actually waiting on me, but it was also the first batch, maybe they were less busy back then.

Either way, I would make sure that email is not sitting in your spam folder or something.

I checked my spam and there was nothing... I called them and they told me to just wait... but its been 8 days. So I really dont know what to do...

I checked my spam and there was nothing... I called them and they told me to just wait... but its been 8 days. So I really dont know what to do...
I was also in the third batch and haven't received anything! Hopefully they are just swamped with work..

I would say don't let the fact that they've handed out some interviews discourage you! They have a TON of apps to go through and it could be they've gone through yours and are waiting to send out invites for the next batch of interviews later in the month. 8 days isn't long enough to feel worried!

Anyone received an interview invite lately? I was in the second batch and seemed to miss out on the first round of invites

Aiight guys, quick question:

"5. Have you ever been the recipient of any action for unacceptable academic performance or conduct violations (e.g., probation, suspension, dismissal, etc.) by any college or school?"

I got a warning (that will be removed from my record next year) due to getting caught with alcohol in the dorms (stupid, I know). Does this count? I explained it on the AADSAS application, but this question/the "explain if you were denied readmission" question seems like it's talking about more severe problems... Should I mention it anyway?

Aiight guys, quick question:

"5. Have you ever been the recipient of any action for unacceptable academic performance or conduct violations (e.g., probation, suspension, dismissal, etc.) by any college or school?"

I got a warning (that will be removed from my record next year) due to getting caught with alcohol in the dorms (stupid, I know). Does this count? I explained it on the AADSAS application, but this question/the "explain if you were denied readmission" question seems like it's talking about more severe problems... Should I mention it anyway?

Yes, you didn't kill anyone, but you should still mention it because you committed a "conduct violation."

Yes, you didn't kill anyone, but you should still mention it because you committed a "conduct violation."

So check off the box, but then I can't explain what it was because the text portion is only there in case you weren't readmitted to the college... Correct?

So check off the box, but then I can't explain what it was because the text portion is only there in case you weren't readmitted to the college... Correct?

I would call and ask the school about that. You can also just put, refer to AADSAS application for further details.

I just got an interview invite for Sep 29th! I'm 4th batch and got the secondary invite Friday. Completed it late afternoon yesterday.
O GPA: 3.65
Sci GPA: 3.55
BCP: 3.57
DAT: 22AA 22TS 21PAT

Last edited:
Just got an invite!

3.6 oGPA, 3.5 sGPA
DAT: 20AA, 20TS, 24PAT

Got an interview, but I'm bummed because it seems as though I missed out on the opportunity to choose a date. Now I'm somewhat hesitant because I don't want to miss out on two days of class.... but yay anyways.

3.88 sGPA, 3.94 oGPA
23 AA, 24TS, 21 PAT

Got an interview, but I'm bummed because it seems as though I missed out on the opportunity to choose a date. Now I'm somewhat hesitant because I don't want to miss out on two days of class.... but yay anyways.

3.88 sGPA, 3.94 oGPA
23 AA, 24TS, 21 PAT

Check back often for new dates OR for other people with interviews already scheduled who move their date and open up a slot. They add more dates as time goes on, but don't go crazy with swapping them around. That just looks bad.

Did anybody have their MWUNET portal updated with an interview offer but not receive an email about it? Mine updated yesterday saying I was able to schedule an interview but I never got an email...

Did anybody have their MWUNET portal updated with an interview offer but not receive an email about it? Mine updated yesterday saying I was able to schedule an interview but I never got an email...

That is what happened for me. You will receive the email after you schedule a date. Congrats!

According to my portal last night, I was invited to interview on Sept 30th. It says I will receive a confirmation email. That has yet to happen. Anyone else in the same boat? I'm wondering if I should just call...or wait patiently.

Man this is a stressful process. 22 AA, 22 TS, 3.4 GPA, hundreds of hours shadowing, worked full time while taking pre-reqs and submitted second batch, but still no interview invite.

Man this is a stressful process. 22 AA, 22 TS, 3.4 GPA, hundreds of hours shadowing, worked full time while taking pre-reqs and submitted second batch, but still no interview invite.

Wow. This whole process is extremely confusing to me. I don't understand how that's possible! Keep your chin up. You are clearly an awesome applicant and I'm sure you will be getting good news very soon.

According to my portal last night, I was invited to interview on Sept 30th. It says I will receive a confirmation email. That has yet to happen. Anyone else in the same boat? I'm wondering if I should just call...or wait patiently.
I also scheduled my interview yesterday and have yet to get confirmation. I'm just going to wait since it's clearly scheduled in the portal.

I just called and they re-sent the email.

Here's to hoping for an interview!
0GPA: 3.05
sGPA: 3.15
DAT: 21/21/23
Medical Laboratory Scientist for 6 years

Check back often for new dates OR for other people with interviews already scheduled who move their date and open up a slot. They add more dates as time goes on, but don't go crazy with swapping them around. That just looks bad.

Will I still be able to do this if I already scheduled for a date? If so, that would be a dream!

Will I still be able to do this if I already scheduled for a date? If so, that would be a dream!

It gives you the option to reschedule your interview on the tab "Interview Scheduling." They now have several dates in October listed.

It gives you the option to reschedule your interview on the tab "Interview Scheduling." They now have several dates in October listed.

Oooh, thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :)

I just got an interview invite on the MWU portal! 3rd batch, good luck everyone!

Finally! Got my interview invite on the portal. I've been checking every day, sometimes a few times a day, hoping for an interview.

Reactions: 4 users