****The Official Midwestern University-Arizona Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection***

Hey man thanks! I contacted them in regards to my grade update for this semester, but that happened like 2 weeks ago. I just sent another email just to check up on the admission process, and see how everything is going with my application. I am probably going to stop bothering them lol. What do u suggest I do at this point?
Wait

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Have you received an interview or are you still waiting on one? I think if there is anything you want to do at this point sending a letter of intent is something valuable to add to your file. They like to interview people Post-December that are interested and would accept a seat if offered. So as asusundevil suggested wait a bit, but not too long. If I were you my next communication with them would be a letter of interest/intent depending on your status.
I'm still currently on the wait list, do u think I should send in a letter of interest?

Has anyone called to see when they will be handing out their second round of acceptances?

Members don't see this ad :)
Personally, if it was me I would want to get that in. I would send it in just in case they look at your file they are more likely to select you for either an interview or a spot in the class. At this point they are looking at people who are interested in coming to the school.

By wait list do you mean you are waiting to interview or wait list after you have interviewed?

Either way I would send a letter of interest if you are waiting to interview. A letter of intent is something you send in after you interview to let the school know if they give you a spot in the class you are intent on attending that school. Do NOT send these to every school you interview at, if you are unsure about where you want to go send a letter of interest not a letter of intent.

If you want me to throw a video together on how to write a letter of interest/intent I would be more than happy to do that.
I'm on the list waiting for an interview spot right now. And midwestern Arizona is a school that I am really interested in. And yeah a video would be nice!

Hello, got my acceptance to this school a few days ago, I was wondering if a student is able to use Anatomy and Physiology I and Anatomy and Physiology II for the Human anatomy pre-requisite? Please give me some good news, Thanks and if someone is in the same boat as me please tell me. I looked on the checklist, and its not checked because i have not taken the second part of the sequence, therefore I don't know.

Hello, got my acceptance to this school a few days ago, I was wondering if a student is able to use Anatomy and Physiology I and Anatomy and Physiology II for the Human anatomy pre-requisite? Please give me some good news, Thanks and if someone is in the same boat as me please tell me. I looked on the checklist, and its not checked because i have not taken the second part of the sequence, therefore I don't know.

I was wondering if your AADSAS ever updated to anything other than under review before being accepted? Also if you inquired about your standing at all after Dec. 1? And to answer your question, you should be fine because some schools only have that as an option.

What day did you get your acceptance and when did you interview? THANKS

Sorry guys, I just searched on Google Midwestern university c/o 2019 pharmacy sdn and this was top result.. I did not apply to the dental school so I cannot tell you anything about their interview dates and acceptances.. I just thought this was pharmacy. Once again I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, and thank you for replying to my question, HIGHLY appreciated.

Can anyone tell me if I can get in this school with theses stats
Overall -2.8
Science- 3.3
Dat- 20 down the board

I'm a recent undergrad just graduated this fall

Can anyone tell me if I can get in this school with theses stats
Overall -2.8
Science- 3.3
Dat- 20 down the board

I'm a recent undergrad just graduated this fall
I think that really depends if you are looking to apply this year or not. This is just my opinion but I would think that it is a little too late for this year with those stats. The best place to really answer your questions would be to look at the ADEA guide which would tell you the scores of 2013 entering class. That should give you an idea if your stats are competitive enough but tbh I believe they are a little below the mean entering class. On top of that it is late in the cycle if you are just applying now but if money is not a problem than I would say why not? Good luck to you!

So at the interview they said that the second wave might hear back as early as today. Anybody on here hear back for the second wave yet?

Last edited:
So at the interview they said that the second wave might here back as early as today. Anybody on here hear back for the second wave yet?
I don't see why they wouldn't wait till at least January 1 to see how many people will pay the deposit

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't see why they wouldn't wait till at least January 1 to see how many people will pay the deposit

I interviewed before December 1st and was told that a decision hasn't been made on my app. The Admissions office told me that the committee isn't meeting until Jan 1st to continue to make decisions

I interviewed before December 1st and was told that a decision hasn't been made on my app. The Admissions office told me that the committee isn't meeting until Jan 1st to continue to make decisions
Same here. Lol just patiently waiting

Anyone else get an interview invite?

Reactions: 1 users
Are the February interviews for an actual spot or just waitlist?

Hi, would anyone who interviewed already be willing to explain how Midwestern's interview process went and what to expect (ie questions etc...)?

thanks

Hi, would anyone who interviewed already be willing to explain how Midwestern's interview process went and what to expect (ie questions etc...)?

thanks

First the dean comes in. He has a nice little suprise which im not going to ruin cause its actually rly impressive.

Then you either interview or tour the school.

Interview asked you who you are? What characteristics are important in a dentist? What are you looking for in a dental school?

The interview is very laid back. Your interviewed by a dean and a student. Be prepared with questions!

First the dean comes in. He has a nice little suprise which im not going to ruin cause its actually rly impressive.

Then you either interview or tour the school.

Interview asked you who you are? What characteristics are important in a dentist? What are you looking for in a dental school?

The interview is very laid back. Your interviewed by a dean and a student. Be prepared with questions!

Messege me if you have more questions

Anybody get accepted (from the pre-dec interview group)?

Midwestern portal just changed! Accepted student checklist shows up.. What does this mean?? No call yet

Midwestern portal just changed! Accepted student checklist shows up.. What does this mean?? No call yet
This is what I received before I got the phone call later that day. You're in!

Edit: Congrats!!!

Last edited:
No accepted list, but they asked me to verify my phone number provider and my address on my portal just now.

I got that early this morning around 7 and then at 11:30 the accepted checklist showed up.

No accepted list, but they asked me to verify my phone number provider and my address on my portal just now.

Same! I got that this morning but no checklist

Anyone here not get a call but get the checklist?? When I click the matriculation form it says "Your information is being processed. Please check back tomorrow." I guess that's what I'll be doing. Was really hoping for a call today...

Damn I interviewed in October and still no decision

Anyone here not get a call but get the checklist?? When I click the matriculation form it says "Your information is being processed. Please check back tomorrow." I guess that's what I'll be doing. Was really hoping for a call today...

Exactly how I feel! I've been waiting by phone all day. The checklist with all my classes shows up, but nobody has called me yet.

But also, I called last week and they said that if you've been accepted, you will get a call on January 5. Guess we'll keep waiting!

It's such a tease!!! From past posts around Dec. 1st it sounds like we've been accepted but I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing. I want the official call! Maybe we will hear something tomorrow.. If not I think I will call.

Sorry let me clarify. I called on January 2 to ask them when we'd hear back (I told them I interviewed in December) and they said they're on holiday and that if I got in, they would call me Monday (today) -- but yeah, still haven't heard anything! They said they'll call ONLY if you got in. Hope that makes sense!

Sorry let me clarify. I called on January 2 to ask them when we'd hear back (I told them I interviewed in December) and they said they're on holiday and that if I got in, they would call me Monday (today) -- but yeah, still haven't heard anything! They said they'll call ONLY if you got in. Hope that makes sense!

It made sense. I just don't understand what the school is doing. I know not everyone is on SDN but I would imagine out of 2,000 people that if they did call to accept people today someone on here would have posted. I'm hoping they didn't call anyone today... Hoping!

Last edited:
Hey guys in on the interview waitlist, do u think I still have a chance at this school?

Since I am assuming you got waitlisted, did you get your "accepted student checklist" updated?

We're you asked to verify cell phone provider?

They didn't asked me to verify a cell phone provider, but they did ask me to confirm my address and phone number from what I remember. I then quickly went to my "accepted student checklist" tab to see if it changed, and it did...

Did your checklist get updated?!

I am in the same boat as you!

Like I said, I am sure everyone gets asked to verify their phone number and address. I am pretty sure it was an automatic system wide thing so that if and when they do need to contact you then they can get a hold of you. Because they are gonna pull people off went into like even June; they need to make sure they can contact the students that are getting off the WL.

No mine didn't. It asked me to verify phone number provider and address but my checklist is the same
I'm hopeful though because why would they verify your number if they were going to reject? Ugh

Keep your head up! Anything can happen and you haven't been rejected yet.

Hope we all hear good news tomorrow!

I can see the matriculation agreement now and they are wanting 1k by Jan 16th! Is my phone broken!??