The Official Midwestern University- Arizona Interview/Acceptance/Rejection***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the next person to interview there ask them if they got the arkansas guy's application? Or anybody who goes there? Im sweatin like a pregnant nun waitin to hear something from them.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an acceptance email this morning. I interviewed yesterday and am in the masters program.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not yet. Maybe they will call later but I got an email and my aadsas changed to offer made.

Has anyone interviewing with Dr. Zais gotten accepted from MWU yet?

Has anyone heard post Feb. Interviews?
I think they said they were done with Feb. interviews tomorrow. But I also know they have yet to interview their masters students, so I expect that those invites will be going out soon. I don't know how many interview dates are left for March, but I think that the chances of them interviewing you in March are slimmer if you aren't a masters student.

I think they said they were done with Feb. interviews tomorrow. But I also know they have yet to interview their masters students, so I expect that those invites will be going out soon. I don't know how many interview dates are left for March, but I think that the chances of them interviewing you in March are slimmer if you aren't a masters student.

Two of the people I interviewed with were from their Masters program and that was back in Dec.

I interviewed there Feb. 10th and haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know when they will be sending out more acceptances?

So I just called the admissions office and they told me that there are still all 36 people who interviewed in Feb. who still have not heard back and that we could hear tomorrow or a couple weeks from now, that she doesn't know for sure. Only bad news was 132 people have put down their deposits already, so that only leaves 8 spots…:-(

Members don't see this ad :)
So I just called the admissions office and they told me that there are still all 36 people who interviewed in Feb. who still have not heard back and that we could hear tomorrow or a couple weeks from now, that she doesn't know for sure. Only bad news was 132 people have put down their deposits already, so that only leaves 8 spots…:-(

Dont worry in March or April there will be a few people that have deposited at multiple schools

O so they sent you an email early Feb that you were on the alternate list? I interviewed Feb 10th and still have yet to hear anything

Last edited:
Just call and ask

I've called twice already...once last wednesday and once a week before that. As of last wednesday there were 10 spots left..so it went up from 8-10. After my interview on Feb. 10th they said we would be notified within 2 weeks. They keep telling me my file is still in the interview phase and they haven't made a decision on all of the Feb. interviews. Which looks about right as no one has posted anything and the number of spots has increased. Can somone else from the Feb. interviews call and see what information they are given?

Nope when I called they said they interview all the way through March! If you haven't gotten a call by now it's probably an indication that your on the alternate list. That's what happened to me and everyone I've talked to that got accepted was notified pretty quickly they got in.

Nope when I called they said they interview all the way through March! If you haven't gotten a call by now it's probably an indication that your on the alternate list. That's what happened to me and everyone I've talked to that got accepted was notified pretty quickly they got in.
That's what I figured by now. I think they are reviewing the alternate list right now along with the Feb. interviews because they only have one more interview when I called yesterday.

Was the last one interview late this month? She told me they have interviews up through the end of march

Ya she told me the same thing. She said that they are not contacting anyone from the Feb interviews or the alternate list until after their last interview is over which she said was the end of March. It's just frustrating because they told us we would know within two weeks and now it will be a month on March 10th.

When she said you should know within 2 weeks she was probably referring to those accepted? Or has nobody heard yet from your interviews? Everyone that was accepted from Jan I talked to heard within two weeks.

No one has heard yet from our set of interviews. After our interview I called and there were only 8 spots left and now 3 weeks later there are 10 spots left. So it sounds like they still haven't contacted people.

Ohh in that case that's wonderful news, maybe you'll get the acceptance when they're all done with interviews. Are you sure it's 10? They told me 8 also when I called about a week ago.

Ya I called a week ago and there was also 8 and then I called this Wed. and it went up to 10 :)

Just got an acceptance call off of the alternate list.

Reactions: 1 users
Me too!! See you in the fall

Im in too!!!! All the hard work, sweat, and tears finally paid off!! got the call at 9:49 AM from Dr.Zais!!

Reactions: 2 users
How and when were you notified?

I was notified via an email about the waiting list.

I actually just barely received a call from Dr. Paulk and was accepted. I interviewed the second week of Jan.

Thats what i'm talking about Nick. Did you ever hear back from Maryland?

Has anyone who interviewed in February not heard back yet? I called today and they said a decision has not yet been made for my status but I'm getting worried......

I interviewed in Feb, still no word. The portal is now saying I need to take micro and phys to have a complete application. I've never seen that before today....

I'm sure we'll find out very soon

Yeah that it's exactly what came up on mine today. I wonder if that means we are wait listed?
Thats what happened for me. Heard nothing from January until now. I actually just got a wait list letter in the mail after getting the acceptance call haha.

Has anyone been asked to confirm their contact info on the MWU site twice? I was asked to confirm it once before they notified me that I was on the wait list, and then yesterday it asked me to confirm it again. Has this happened to anyone? I am just wondering if that means something has changed or why they want me to confirm the contact info again. Congrats to all those who have been accepted so far. I'm really hoping to be pulled off the wait list.

I got that sometime ago. Still on the waitlist.

Did anyone get an email or anything along with the acceptance phone call? Buddy on the phone said i'd be getting an email, but I haven't yet.

I've had all those things happen, required multiple confirmations of the same info, had my required pre-reqs show up, etc.. I would call every time but each time they told me the same thing "you're on the wait list" lol. I did not notice any "clue" or "tell" that I would get accepted besides the phone call itself. Hang in there, and maybe send update letters from time to time. Call and ask educated questions and maybe you'll get transferred to one of the higher ups lol. My mentality is go for broke, either they accept me because I'm committed a 100% or they reject me because I annoyed them too much haha

Status
Not open for further replies.