****The Official Midwestern University-Illinois Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection***

anybody accepted last week receive your acceptance package yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an acceptance today, I interviewed 2-19.

Stats:
Currently in grad school with 3.8gpa
Undergrad gpa: 3.9 non science, 3.3 science (microbiology)
DAT: 20PAT, 18TS, 20AA
IS or OOS?

Is anybody on here going to the interview this week 3/19/15? I'm sad that'll I wont be there in Chicago to see the green river.

10930073_10155347279155074_1955505356348570018_n.jpg

Because you missed it.

Reactions: 2 users
If I'm accepted there, I'll be sure to see it in person.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone,

I will be going to midwestern for a interview and would like to look for apartments around the area before and after the interview. I was wondering if someone could explain the area to me like is it suburban, urban? is it in a residential neighborhood? are there apartments for students to live in off campus nearby? Is housing expensive? just so I can have a feel of the school/area before I go.

thank you in advance!

Hi everyone,

I will be going to midwestern for a interview and would like to look for apartments around the area before and after the interview. I was wondering if someone could explain the area to me like is it suburban, urban? is it in a residential neighborhood? are there apartments for students to live in off campus nearby? Is housing expensive? just so I can have a feel of the school/area before I go.

thank you in advance!
When is your interview? Mine is next Tuesday!

Is anyone interviewing March 24 also?

Members don't see this ad :)
Project Pat just curious did they charge u 150

Accepted! I got it a few weeks ago, I interviewed on Feb 19th. I am still on the fence about attending due to the price tag. Current Students what do you think about paying so much for dental school?

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed yesterday and absolutely loved it! For those who interviewed, how long did it take for you to hear back?

Interviewed yesterday and absolutely loved it! For those who interviewed, how long did it take for you to hear back?
They usually contact people at the beginning of each month. The deposit is due on March 31st for those who were accepted in the first week of March.

Does anyone know how many people are on the waitlist, and if anyone waitlisted has been accepted?

Hope we hear some good news by the end of this week.

When is the second deposit due?
For those who got accepted at the beginning of March, deposit is due today.

Last edited:
Anybody get any emails?! Getting anxious here!

Last edited:
Did anyone from March here back today?
So far the pattern is Fed 3 And March 4 (that people got accepted)

Did anyone from March here back today?
So far the pattern is Fed 3 And March 4 (that people got accepted)
I'm thinking maybe next week because the deposit was due on March 31st. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm thinking maybe next week because the deposit was due on March 31st. I could be wrong.

Pretty sure you're right.

Just FYI: We had the accreditation team visited us on Tuesday. This morning, the dean talked to us, saying that the accreditation went well with only minor notes from the accreditation team. I didn't quite catch this, but I believe we will officially be receiving the full accreditation this summer. So, now you can all apply to this school with confidence lol. :)

Reactions: 3 users
I have not. I hope we get a decision soon.
I asked if they had made the decisions for this past month and was told not yet. They said the decisions should be made within a few WEEKS! I'm thinking that they'll meet next week and we should hear back by Thursday though.

What makes you think by next Thursday?

Last edited:
Yes, why Thursday?

Can't believe they said WEEKS.

I suppose they're still waiting for deposits or waiting for more seats to open up? I hope that's the case.
Honestly, just based on a gut feeling and by the timeframe of the previous years. But I think she was saying a few weeks in case its a rejection or wait list which is sent out via snail mail.

I withdrew my spot the other day good luck all!

Got an acceptance email today! Interviewed March 17th. I have until April 28th to put down a deposit.

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 5 users
Just got the email about 20 minutes ago! Accepted!

Reactions: 4 users
I'm in, too! Interviewed March 17th. So excited! = D

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted, March 10th interview. After 1.5 years of applying, my life finally can move on.

Reactions: 4 users
Interviewed on March 24 and accepted April 6! Can't wait to meet all my future classmates :D Best belated birthday present ever!

Reactions: 5 users

Last edited:
I got accepted! I interviewed March 19th. Holy Guacamole I'm excited!! I love the school and the program!!
Is there a class of 2019 facebook page?

My deposit is due 4/28. So I'm assuming that around then they will send out more acceptances. Good luck to everyone!

I got accepted! I interviewed March 19th. Holy Guacamole I'm excited!! I love the school and the program!!
Is there a class of 2019 facebook page?

My deposit is due 4/28. So I'm assuming that around then they will send out more acceptances. Good luck to everyone!

Did you receive your acceptance email today 04/07/2015 or yesterday 04/06/2015 along with several other people?