****The Official Midwestern University-Illinois Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection***

I got accepted! I interviewed March 19th. Holy Guacamole I'm excited!! I love the school and the program!!
Is there a class of 2019 facebook page?

My deposit is due 4/28. So I'm assuming that around then they will send out more acceptances. Good luck to everyone!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1523547181258007/1589875934625131

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm wondering the same thing, as well!
I think June will be the earliest time when August leasing info becomes available. Right now is a little early but you can research for ideal places and prices.

I'm wondering the same thing, as well!
I've started looking but I don't plan to move till August so I'm basically wasting my time haha. I've been narrowing options down I guess. Who knows if they'll be available by then though

Same! I'm just looking to look but not anything serious yet. I was just wondering if there's any reasonably priced living options students have been happy with or somewhere lots of students live not on campus

From what I've seen on the Facebook page and on here is that a lot of students live in Yorktown, City View, and Versailles. Those seem quite expensive for my liking though

Reactions: 1 users
From what I've seen on the Facebook page and on here is that a lot of students live in Yorktown, City View, and Versailles. Those seem quite expensive for my liking though
thanks! I'll check those out :) haven't been accepted to fb page yet :(

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks! I'll check those out :) haven't been accepted to fb page yet :(

There is no join request that I could see. Usually, it will show up on my feed and anybody in the group can let you in. Try sending the request to join again?

As for the apartments, predent54 is right. A bunch of us live in Versailles, Yorktown, City view, and Brookhill. However, there are many more apartments nearby. I'd look into apartments in Westmont, Lombard, or Glen Ellyn too.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm looking forward to seeing you all during orientation!

Reactions: 4 users
I also got accepted on 04/06! I will be giving up my spot though. Good luck to everyone still in the waiting game! I loved the school!!

Hi everyone, congratulations to everyone accepted. I was also accepted on 4/06.

I sent the request to join the facebook group last Monday but I haven't been added. I know this was mentioned in an earlier post, so I was wondering if someone could send me an invite to the group ?

Hi everyone, congratulations to everyone accepted. I was also accepted on 4/06.

I sent the request to join the facebook group last Monday but I haven't been added. I know this was mentioned in an earlier post, so I was wondering if someone could send me an invite to the group ?
Same! I've tried resending the request too and nothing :(

I have no idea who the admin is, but if you would PM me your facebook email, I can try inviting you to the group.

Reactions: 2 users
So, I tried and apparently, the admin still need to approve it. I just sent a message to the admin, asking him to approve the request. Hope he gets back to me soon.

I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting for the admin to accept me too in the facebook group.

Does anybody know what intermural sports they have at Midwestern?

Current students, if I lived on campus the first year and had a meal plan would it be possible to get by without a car? For the other years I would bring my car, but just wondering if it would be practical or not.

I haven't been accepted into the group either.. :( I want to start looking into roommates!

Could always start a new group

It may be a good idea. I believe, the original admin decided to go to a different school, and the current admin is not so active on facebook (his last activity was in August 2014 >,<).

As a member of the group, I can approve people who are my friends, but I cannot invite people with no connection with me.

Try messaging the admin and see if you can be added as another admin. Then you should be able to approve requests!

Try messaging the admin and see if you can be added as another admin. Then you should be able to approve requests!

Yep, I sent 2 messages this week and get no response. :(

Yeah the admin is inactive lol. Time for a new group or is it possible to message Fb and get another admin?

Yep, I sent 2 messages this week and get no response. :(
Can I add you as a friend on FB so you can approve my request? lol I want to be part of this group so bad haha

Can I add you as a friend on FB so you can approve my request? lol I want to be part of this group so bad haha

Yeah sure, PM me your facebook name and I will add you as a friend and I can invite you to the group.

Current students, if I lived on campus the first year and had a meal plan would it be possible to get by without a car? For the other years I would bring my car, but just wondering if it would be practical or not.

I missed this question.

I think you'll be fine. You will have to make friends with cars to do grocery shopping tho. There is Target and Walmart nearby, but they are not within walking distance. Not sure about the public transportation.., but it doesn't seem that it's easy to go anywhere without a vehicle. I strongly suggest you to bring your car. But, to answer your question: yes! for the most part, it is possible to get by without a car.

What's up everyone. Haven't been on here for a minute but glad I came back and looked. I was accepted on 4/6 as well! I Have been trying to join the FB page too. Can't wait to meet everyone and start!!!!

I finally got my official acceptance letter in the mail today.

I'm looking for roommates to room with at cityvile! Pm me if you're looking

Could you tell stats as far as shadowing, volunteer hours and extracurricular?

125 hours shadowing between 2 general dentists. About 230 hours volunteering (including updates throughout application process). I was a 4 year starter and 2 year captain on my undergrads football team as well as a founder of the pre-dent club on campus. Hope this helps!

125 hours shadowing between 2 general dentists. About 230 hours volunteering (including updates throughout application process). I was a 4 year starter and 2 year captain on my undergrads football team as well as a founder of the pre-dent club on campus. Hope this helps!
Thanks! This helps a lot I'm glad to hear that you can update your application throughout the year. Thanks for a response

When is everyone moving? August or orientation week?

I was accepted in to Creighton off their waitlist yesterday. This means that I will be dropping my seat and withdrawing my acceptance from MWU-IL as soon as I make the deposit at Creighton. I don't know if they will fill it this late but maybe someone will get my place at MWU-IL. Hope the next 4 years treats all of you well and good luck during school!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
I am officially attending Midwestern! Can't wait to meet all of the incoming class. = )

Reactions: 3 users
When did you interview and when were you accepted?
Congratulations on getting in!

I interviewed March 17th and was accepted April 6th. I had to wait to make sure my husband could get a job near there before officially deciding on schools, though. Now that he has an offer at Northwestern, we're golden and headed to Chicagoland!

I interviewed March 17th and was accepted April 6th. I had to wait to make sure my husband could get a job near there before officially deciding on schools, though. Now that he has an offer at Northwestern, we're golden and headed to Chicagoland!

Sounds awesome! Congratulations!

I'll be attending for the MA program it seems. Anyone know of good areas to kind of narrow down apt searching?