****The Official MOSDOH class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Changedude21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I don't think I saw a thread for the class of 2018. Who else is applying? Also, has anyone received any sort of contact from this school? Thanks! and Good Luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey thanks for starting the thread. Ive applied, in the second batch. Haven't heard anything yet. Judging from last years thread, mosdoh is slow and we probably won't hear back for a while. But who knows, maybe this year will be different!

They probably need to make sure their first class is starting this fall. They probably will, but if not, all of those people are likely going to be priority for next year if they choose to just wait a year vs reapplying.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought MOSDOH had cleared its initial accreditation already?

I thought MOSDOH had cleared its initial accreditation already?

As far as I can tell it's still pending. Soon it'll all be finalized (August?). I think it'll be fine. But I don't imagine they'll do anything with applicants this cycle until that occurs.

Just got an secondary application from MOSDOH, glad that this secondary is exactly same to ASDOH one. lol

Same here.... niceeeee! Glad to see the school is moving forward. :thumbup:

Are both of you first batch? I was second batch and no secondary yet...And are you guys in state or oos? even though mosdoh is supposed to be private.

Are both of you first batch? I was second batch and no secondary yet...And are you guys in state or oos? even though mosdoh is supposed to be private.

I'm first batch and I got the supplemental today.

Mosdoh has been granted initial accreditation. You can apply with no worries. The faculty and staff were really supporting. If you get to the interview process, you'll understand what I mean. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys think it is a good idea to submit almost the same answers that we have submitted for ASDOH?

So I just submitted my secondary and it didn't ask for a fee like ASDOH's did? Anyone else get that?

So I just submitted my secondary and it didn't ask for a fee like ASDOH's did? Anyone else get that?

I definitely paid a fee. It was one of the last sections before you submit.

Do you guys think it is a good idea to submit almost the same answers that we have submitted for ASDOH?

For the volunteer/clinical experience section I plan to write the same responses. For the essay questions I will obviously change my responses.

App complete and sent for review email received today

Can someone please tell me the email address to send my additional community service that wouldn't fit on the supplental form?

I've already submitted the supp and I think that email address was listed at the bottom of the page under the community service section.

Well I just got the under review email. Hopefully good news soon!

Hey guys, I'm thinking of applying to this school. Anyone know if they have similar community service requirements as its sister school ASDOH ?? I don't have much community service though :(

They expect it but not nearly as many hours as the Arizona school. They're almost brand spanking new. The admissions director is really friendly and is always willing to help if you need it.

Anyone have any idea when MOSDOH starts sending out interviews?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of applying to this school. Anyone know if they have similar community service requirements as its sister school ASDOH ?? I don't have much community service though :(

I've come to this problem too... I recently got rejected from ASDOH (most likely because I'm at under 400 volunteering hours). I'm not even sure if it's worth spending the extra money on the secondary if they require similar criteria.

Any thoughts?

I received an email on 9/18/13 offering an interview at MOSDOH. Anyone else get one?

4th Interview invite today. Dat 19 GPA 3.48 OOS

Just got the interview invite yesterday! So excited, it's my first one...hopefully there's still more coming! I'm oos, gpa 3.48, dat 19. I was second batch.

Can anyone who has gone to an interview comment on how the day went? Interview style or any other info? My interview is coming up and I want to be prepared

I have already completed my interview for OU but I still haven't heard anything from MOSDOH or Baylor. What the heck? lol I am OOS and didn't have my application submitted until late July, maybe that is why? Any thoughts on why it is taking so long?

anyone interviewing tomorrow 10/17?