The Official MUSC Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Just got the call to interview Nov 1!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it December yet? ...Hope all the interviews have gone well for everyone so far. Good Luck :luck:

Just got the call to interview November 15th!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got a call for a December 6th interview soo stoked because this school seems amazing. I guess however they r done with pre decision day invites at MUSC.

Just got a call for a December 6th interview soo stoked because this school seems amazing. I guess however they r done with pre decision day invites at MUSC.
Ditto what BigSmil3 said! See you there!

Has anyone been able to pull up the Interview Feedback page for MUSC lately? I just tried to, but it says Page Not Found.

EDIT: Whoops just saw where there is a thread about this.

Has anyone been able to pull up the Interview Feedback page for MUSC lately? I just tried to, but it says Page Not Found.

EDIT: Whoops just saw where there is a thread about this.

What are you referring to about "the Interview Feedback page?"

What are you referring to about "the Interview Feedback page?"

There are interview feedback surveys for the dental schools. People who have interviewed fill it out and list certain questions that they were asked, etc. Really helpful

Do they call us on December 2nd? I interviewed on the first day too

You should be waiting for the UPS truck, MUSC will send you an acceptance package on Dec 2nd. BTW I also interviewed on the first day.

As far as I know, this is the only way.

Good luck to everyone in the coming days. Hope we all receive some good news!

Sooooooooooo anxious! Looking at past threads to find out what time people received their packages! EEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!!

Me too... Did they typically get them a day or two after the first day (I think Dec. 1st last year)?

If you're instate you received it the first day, but if you were oos you received it a day or two after. It said that they do overnight express mail, so i'm
sure us instaters would receive it today

Oooh man.. That makes me even more nervous lol. Well I hope we hear something! Best of luck to you!

Does anyone know if we will have to sign for the package? I'm not home so that's a little concerning.

Does anyone know if we will have to sign for the package? I'm not home so that's a little concerning.

I BELIEVE they will leave the package anyway based on last year's threads, but I'm not 100% positive.

Ok! That's what I assumed. Another school just told me I would have to sign so it got me worried. Guess we'll find out soon. Good luck to all!

still waiting! I wish they would just call like the other schools

I also wish they would call! Guess I should make sure to look out for a letter just in case!

will they still send packages if you're wait listed? does anyone know?

Good god, I don't think I could take it anymore, how hard it is to send an email???

I live in RI--anyone else out of state waiting??

If there ever was a day, I think today would be that day.. Or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Good luck again today, guys. Hopefully we'll be receiving some packages today. Hoping for the best!

Today is also quiet day. I think we need to wait until tomorrow. Good Luck everybody tomorrow!!!

Just to let you guys know, I have seen that someone got their acceptance letter today. Hopefully you guys will get yours soon too.

Just to let you guys know, I have seen that someone got their acceptance letter today. Hopefully you guys will get yours soon too.

Where did you see this? Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
GOT THE PACKAGE! IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 user