The Official MUSC Class of 2018 Interview/Acceptance Thread****

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if there have been any others to receive packages yet?

I GOT IN!!!!!! i'm oos and had my interview oct 18th!

Reactions: 1 user
I also interviewed Oct. 18th but haven't heard anything yet
well depending on the state you live in it could come later today or tomorrow, so keep your head up and good luck!

Accepted: Instate and Interview October 4th.

Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :soexcited::clap::soexcited:

In-state interviewed 9/6

Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :soexcited::clap::soexcited:

In-state interviewed 9/6[/quote

Congratulations! Are you attending class of 2018 at MUSC? If so, see you there.

Members don't see this ad :)
what states have the OOS acceptances been in??

Ahh accepted! Instate. Interviewed Oct. 4!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone from the Nov 1st interview hear back yet?

Sure did! I'm in-state. And also a reapplicant. Hang in there, its a long process and there is plenty of time left for admission.

Hmm I was expecting a lot more acceptances, nevertheless good luck guys I hope you hear back soon.

In the mean time some should start on the facebook group!

IM IN!!!!!!!!!!! I'm also oos!

Reactions: 1 users
Thank you!! This was by far my top choice. I'm from Kansas and it came this afternoon.
DAT: 19
PAT:19
GPA: 3.7
sGPA: 3.5

Accepted! From Alabama and interviewed on sept 6. Congrats to all accepted and good luck to those waiting!

Reactions: 2 users
Sure did! I'm in-state. And also a reapplicant. Hang in there, its a long process and there is plenty of time left for admission.

Congrats
Hmm I was expecting a lot more acceptances, nevertheless good luck guys I hope you hear back soon.

In the mean time some should start on the facebook group!

I Agree we need a facebook page for MUSC 2018. - AHH nvm. beat me to it. Excellent!

I hope we all receive some good news in the coming week! Good luck once again to everyone who is joining me in waiting to hear something!

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone hear from them today? I'm so nervous!!!

Still haven't heard back! Any re-applicants have any insight about the timeline MUSC usually has??

Has anyone called to check on their status or anything?

I was looking at last year's forum, Students heard from them between Dec10-15, then no one heard until January 11th!!!

Has anyone called to check on their status or anything?
I spoke with Mr. Liner today about my address change because I will be moving at the end of the semester. He essentially said that they will be sending out notifications from now until March because they are still interviewing. I would assume not many people will hear from now until January just because of the holidays! If you haven't heard yet, just update your coursework on AADSAS (you do not need to send official transcript at end of this semester) Good luck everyone and enjoy the holidays :)

Accepted :) , OOS Ohio interviewed 9/20 those of you who received "packages" did you really get a package? I just got a letter and I was accepted into the DSTP combined degree program so I figured if anything I would get more papers as opposed to less...

So were any acceptance packages sent out this week?

I interviewed there last friday 12/6 and we were told that their next admissions committee meeting would be today 12/13. So perhaps they are waiting until after this meeting to send out their final batch before the holiday break?

There should be another round letting out on the 18th. so a few more of you guys should know before Christmas. Good luck

I got interview and acceptance to MUSC. but no interviews or acceptances anywhere else, applied to 10 places. GRU and Alabama rejected so far. not very OOS friendly apparently.

There should be another round letting out on the 18th. so a few more of you guys should know before Christmas. Good luck

Hey, how did you know about this? Is this for sure? Thank for for letting us know.

Just got my acceptance package today! I am instate and interviewed on Sept. 6th.