**The Official MUSC Class of 2019 Thread**

I just got a text from UPS saying that MUSC has sent a package to me, to be delivered at my house by tomorrow. My question is do they send all responses using UPS or only acceptances? If they only send acceptances using ups I think my monday may have gotten a little better. hahah

How do you have that set up?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
How do you have that set up?
I have an online UPS account which has a setting that texts me if any package is being delivered to my house. I set it up because i live in a sketchy neighborhood in downtown columbia and anything could get stolen. haha

Reactions: 1 user
I have an online UPS account which has a setting that texts me if any package is being delivered to my house. I set it up because i live in a sketchy neighborhood in downtown columbia and anything could get stolen. haha
When did you interview?? I've always been told that ups = acceptance and rejection letters don't go out until February or March so I think your Monday might be going very well! : )

Members don't see this ad :)
When did you interview?? I've always been told that ups = acceptance and rejection letters don't go out until February or March so I think your Monday might be going very well! : )
I interviewed october 17th. I submitted my app about 3 1/2 weeks before that.

I hope so! I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to puke

I interviewed october 17th. I submitted my app about 3 1/2 weeks before that.

I hope so! I'm so nervous I feel like I'm going to puke

Same here. I am literally going nuts about this whole UPS thing.

My brain is just looking for things to focus on right now, trying to stay away from this forum and the thought of the application cycle altogether (clearly is having a tough time doing that).

I have a Jan 23 interview! I'm excited but anxious because it is a little late. Does anyone know if it's uncommon for OOS to be accepted to MUSC even though the interview is end of Jamuary?
I'm sure you definitely still have your chance. MUSC takes more OOS compared to other state institutions. And I've been told that they always accept more than they can get, obvious because of acceptances being turned down.

I'm sure you definitely still have your chance. MUSC takes more OOS compared to other state institutions. And I've been told that they always accept more than they can get, obvious because of acceptances being turned down.

This is the sad truth about MUSC. They have increased their OOS numbers which leaves a number of qualified in-state applicants out to dry. A big reason of this is due to money which makes it even worse.

Judgement day is so soon! From what I understood though, MUSC mails out packages overnight on Dec 1st and this is the only method of letting applicants know if they were accepted, is this correct?

Heeeeeeeey!
I just got a text from UPS saying that MUSC has sent a package to me, to be delivered at my house by tomorrow. My question is do they send all responses using UPS or only acceptances? If they only send acceptances using ups I think my monday may have gotten a little better. hahah

I think it will be an acceptance package! Congrats! Are you IS?

Hey y'all I signed up on UPS as well and was notified that a package from MUSC will be arriving this afternoon. I am in state but the package is being shipped to my parents' address which is out of state.

Hey y'all I signed up on UPS as well and was notified that a package from MUSC will be arriving this afternoon. I am in state but the package is being shipped to my parents' address which is out of state.

When did you interview??
And how did you sign up for UPS, is it the My Choice thing?

Congrats!
Do you think it would work retroactively if we go sign up now?

Members don't see this ad :)
omg i woke up and saw a package is arriving through ups my choice!!!

just signed up for ups my choice. the package will show up after 5 minutes of signing up

Any OOS applicants see updates on UPS mychoice about packages?

Any OOS applicants see updates on UPS mychoice about packages?
haha nope...I just signed up to see if I had a "present" coming my way too....nada lol

haha nope...I just signed up to see if I had a "present" coming my way too....nada lol
Hold up, just got an email from UPS, it's been delivered to my door!!! I'm hoping good news...for now I'm stuck at work :(

Reactions: 3 users
Just got my package! I'm in!

Reactions: 5 users
I'm in as well! I freaked out because the package came to my door and was so thin. I thought that it wouldn't be so thin but it says I'm accepted!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted! Congrats everyone else and good luck everyone who is waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 2 users
I'm in-state, received the package this morning, now I'm torn between OSU and MUSC. Feeling incredibly grateful.

First, congratulations to everyone that has gotten in!

I'm curious though, when did yall interview? If you don't mind me asking of course

Opened the package...I'm in! :)

I interviewed early September ... no package here =(

I GOT IN!!!! In state. Interviewed October 31st.

My boyfriend got his acceptance last night! Hoping I will get mine today!

Received a UPS notification! OOS and interviewed Nov 14. Package headed to Salt Lake City and will arrive on Monday.

Congrats, everybody! I got my acceptance on the 2nd via UPS. I'm in-state and interviewed on Sept. 5! Torn between here and another school, but still excited haha.

I received my acceptance letter today!!! (:)

Reactions: 3 users
Got a call from Mr Liner today about my acceptance!

Got a UPS My Choice notification today saying an express package from MUSC is being shipped!!!

Anyone from out of state have any news lately? The MUSC thread has been a bit lacking. I interviewed in November and have not heard anything yet...

I applied in August and have not heard a thing. Should I assume I'm rejected lol

Anyone from out of state have any news lately? The MUSC thread has been a bit lacking. I interviewed in November and have not heard anything yet...
I applied in August and have not heard a thing. Should I assume I'm rejected lol
I'm OOS, I got a call a few weeks ago for an interview this Friday. I'll check back in here afterwards and let y'all know how it goes. Hopefully I knock it out of the park.