***The Official Nebraska 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZPederson11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see this on here yet so I though I would make one. Post any news you get!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
haven't got anything except confirmation emails on AADSAS app and payment received.

AADSAS status changed to "Invited to Interview" this morning. No call or email yet, but I feel this may be a good sign.;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Received an interview on 8/8, scheduled for October 3rd. I didn't notice it until after I received the email, but my AADSAS status was changed to "Invited to Interview" on 8/7. Good luck to all!

Hey all, do you know what options they have for interview days? I got my official email this afternoon, so I am going to call early next week to schedule. I am about to start training for a pretty good job and have no idea what my schedule is going to be like, so it's stressing me out. I might *cough*….*cough*…..have to take a sick day.

Hey all, do you know what options they have for interview days? I got my official email this afternoon, so I am going to call early next week to schedule. I am about to start training for a pretty good job and have no idea what my schedule is going to be like, so it's stressing me out. I might *cough*….*cough*…..have to take a sick day.
I believe they do Mondays and Fridays starting in early September. When I called, I asked for a list of several interview dates and then emailed her the date I wanted after looking over my schedule.

Excellent, Thanks tcufrof824!

My portal said "invited for interview" about a weekish before I got an email from them. When I called they were only setting up times on Mondays and Fridays. Good luck everyone!!! :)

Has anyone gone to an interview yet? I have one coming up and I'm pretty nervous about it. Any insight would be great!

I'm interviewing on October 3rd but I'm staying in Nebraska for a little extended vacation :) I have one interview so far that's on the 12th... so nervous!! Does anybody know what the interview day looks like, or any commonly asked questions??

Anybody interviewing on October 3rd?? I'd love to get breakfast before the interview or something. I might be staying at home (in Lincoln) and driving to Omaha or staying in Omaha, so I could possibly give rides to UNMC/breakfast. PM me if you're interested!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody interviewing on October 3rd?? I'd love to get breakfast before the interview or something. I might be staying at home (in Lincoln) and driving to Omaha or staying in Omaha, so I could possibly give rides to UNMC/breakfast. PM me if you're interested!
Just making sure you know the college of dentistry is in Lincoln, not Omaha.

Have they said anything about filling up all of their interview seats?

Has anyone's portal status changed? Mine changed for a couple other schools I interviewed at but not for Nebraska :(

Mine hasn't changed from invited for interview.

This suspense is real.

has anyone's portal status changed? Mine has been "Invited for Interview" since early August.

has anyone's portal status changed? Mine has been "Invited for Interview" since early August.
Mine has been invited to interview since August as well. Good luck! About 37 hours to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.