****The Official New York University Class of 2016 Acceptance Thread****

A couple more days, then I get to write here!!!!:luck::luck::luck: hopefully!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Notification by email!!! Anyone else? Portal is still not updated for any other schools though.

does anyone know if people that are waitlisted get emails at midnight as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yay us! Add another acceptance to the list :thumbup: :)

Accepted!!! :) 12:03 a.m. e-mail. Congratulations to everyone else that was accepted!

:D just got one at 9pm... Forgot about the time zone difference

Congrats everyone!!! I got my email 10:02MST haha!

ALHAMDULILLAH! ACCEPTED... congratulations on everyone who got an acceptance... I got my email at 12:01am haha =]

Well, I am going SOMEWHERE for dental school!!

yup just got in!!! so happy. now just figuring out how to dish out 400g over 4 years

Potentially see you guys there next year!

To the people who have most recently added their acceptances, did you just get the email (e.g. 12:30) or did you get it earlier and just checked your email? Thanks.

do you think they know who watches the video in the email by checking the username they sent you?

Congrats everyone on getting in! What kind of GPA's did you guys have? I want to apply to NYU when I graduate but I will probably have a low 3. something due to a horrific first year.
Also this is my first post so hi everyone! :)

Got the email @ 12:02 am!!!!! Went nutssss..... most likely attending... still hoping for a buffalo and stonybrook interview invite in the 2nd round... But still on cloud 9 right now, congrats to every1... somebody gotta make a facebook group lol

Accepted at 12:00am, glad to know I will definitely be in dental school somewhere!!!

Congrats everyone on getting in! What kind of GPA's did you guys have? I want to apply to NYU when I graduate but I will probably have a low 3. something due to a horrific first year.
Also this is my first post so hi everyone! :)

I have a cumulative 3.3 and science 3.18, DAT AA/TS/PAT 21/21/19.
My senior year I got straight As, and I emphasized this in my personal statement, along with working 20-25hrs/week all through undergrad, doing research, volunteering, and taking leadership positions. You can bring that low gpa up -- WORK HARD!! :luck:

And the 100 hours of shadowing must be a suggestion, not the rule... I have 50