~The Official NMAT results thread~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dang, impressive:thumbup:

99 overall. (and i got a "perfect" or 800 score in chemistry-blame it on my undergrad degree). took it last december 2006

bring lots of pencils! :)

Members don't see this ad.

hi everyone! i've just started researching how to get into the medical schools in the Philippines.. i totally feel lost with this NMAT thing.. i know it's required by medical schools there, but how exactly does one register for it, and where/when to take it? I am currently in California, but will have a chance to go to the Philippines after I graduate from college here. Someone please help! Thanks!!

I took the NMAT two years ago and got a 98. didnt apply to any med schools in the philippines though and I think i lost my results slip :(

I studied formally for NMAT only a few days before the test (wrapping up exams before that). The MSA reviewer was very helpful. It's also helpful if u answer the reviewer with the time constraint. If u learn to answer fast, you'll have enough time to go back to dubious answers. What I usually do is that if I'm unsure about the answer for the question, i make a little mark on the answer/s that I think is/are the closest to being correct. Saves me lots of time.

A basic undergrad degree will help you in NMAT, but for those whose degrees are not tailored for pre-med, be sure to read up extra on sociology, psycology..I basically crammed these things during the break between the two sessions.

All the best! can't wait to visit Philippines this June. I have friends entering UP-PGH and the new Ateneo de Manila Medical School.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone -

Just wanted to say that the NMAT is totally doable if you're taking it in the states and went to college here.

I took it Oct of 05 in Chicago, and only reviewed the review material they give you the night before the exam.

Scored a 99.

No worries - just don't stress about it too much. Think positive, and you'll do great.

hey. :) i'm taking the NMAT this december, but my major is in social sciences so i'm really weak with the other sciences parts (bio, chem, physics). any tips??

and does the NMAT include calculus problems? coz the MSA reviewer has all these calculus problems and i'm also having a really hard time with those, so i was just wondering if i should worry much about calculus.:(

Hey, did any of you take the dec2007 NMAT? when are the results coming out?.............

Hey, did any of you take the dec2007 NMAT? when are the results coming out?.............

I did... i got a 97... hehe, still can't believe it... i was expecting a rank of 45 up but not 97, hehehe... didn't study for it... i guess it was luck, hehehe.... tip for inductive reasoning... to solve the letter sequence, just write the whole alphabet in the provided scratch paper, and just count the intervals, you'll get the sequence right away... ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ hehe... it really helps, I got a 700+ for that test...

hey. :) i'm taking the NMAT this december, but my major is in social sciences so i'm really weak with the other sciences parts (bio, chem, physics). any tips??

and does the NMAT include calculus problems? coz the MSA reviewer has all these calculus problems and i'm also having a really hard time with those, so i was just wondering if i should worry much about calculus.:(

NMAT did not include calculus... fortunately! hehe First part will rely on your own knowledge and reasoning... For the second part Bio: it concentrated on Genetics (inheritance and disorders), Ecology, and Physiology Chem: Buiochemistry, inorganic chem & org chem Physics: Waves(Sounds, Frequency), Optics(Mirrors, Lenses), Circuits (Ohms Law, Calculate resistance, power, capacity, etc...), Thermodynamics Social Sciences: Psychology (a great deal about abnormal psychology) & Socio-anthropology (norms, culture) pretty much what is included in the reviewer provided... concentrate on those topics, and you'll probably get 90+

Got a 98 percentile, and studied only a week before the test. Get an MSA reviewer and you'll be all set :)

Yahoo YAhoo! Swerte nga naman! 99+! Kelangan sagutin yung reviewer kasama nung application form tapos yung mga math, physics at chem concepts, i-review pag nakalimutan na...tapos, nakakatulong din yung MSA reviewer since may explanation yung mga sagot. Magbasa rin ng mga forums tulad nito! MAraming tips dito! NAkatulong talaga sakin!

wataaaaaahh?? jsilverm rocks! you guys are awesome! but just like you im also very happy with my result. 90 percentile!!! december 9, 2007. yeaahhh baby!!

doctors are great! whoosh..

Yahoo YAhoo! Swerte nga naman! 99+! Kelangan sagutin yung reviewer kasama nung application form tapos yung mga math, physics at chem concepts, i-review pag nakalimutan na...tapos, nakakatulong din yung MSA reviewer since may explanation yung mga sagot. Magbasa rin ng mga forums tulad nito! MAraming tips dito! NAkatulong talaga sakin!

tama si pokster. ganun din ginawa ko. tapos tip para sa mga magtetake sa april 2008. pede nyo maperfect ang part 1 subtest 4. mag elimination technique lang kayo. hehehe. no nid to think. just strategize sa sub test 4. hehehehe. hey pokster pareho tayong nagprepare pero far ahaed p rin sakin yung nakuha mong rank. huuu!! wata brain pokster! galing mo ha. male k b or female? kung female ka crush kita. hehehe

^ yes the NMAT reviewer CEM gives is very helpful. :D congratulations to those who got the December results!

Members don't see this ad :)
how long does it takes for the result to be released? is it really 1 month or longer?

thanks

^try mo sa may 6. minsan kc nadedelay sa post office. if you really want to have the result immediately, better go to the cem office at pasong tamo towers.para ibigay nila sayo direkta yung rsults mo.

i was late in submitting my form for the april nmat... im taking the next exam...
since most of u guys got 90+ percentile... can u giv me any tips? i suck at algebra, physics and chem... basically, questions that require solving... and i heard that the exam is time pressured, especially part 1... much thanks!

^you have no other choice but to take the december exam. basically to have a good nmat percentile, you must be good in science. but you can make your rank move up higher if you will strategize. personally speaking, i used some personal strategy in answering the test specially the part one. most of the takers will not be able to finish the part 1. that's a fact!! but what you must do is to get a sample test from the CEM(the one that is given to you when you when you request for their form) then identify which among those 4 subtest is your weakest link and then y strongest link. for example, i am not good in algebra but i'm good in visual acquity(because i have a technique here) so what i did was i answered first the subtest for visual acquity then i anwered last the algebra. most of the takers did was that they anwered last last the subtest for the visual acquity and answered first the algebra. yeah right, they were able to finish the algebra but failed to fnish the visual acquity. for your info, if you will just be able to finish the vishual acquity, it will give you a very high points because it is very easy to perfect. why? if you finish the algebra in time will you have a guarantee that you can hqave a perfect score in that subtest? the answer is no!! not unless your a math wizard. the technique in visual acquity is by using the elimination tecnique.eliminate first among the choices the figures which have similarities. what will be left is the figures which are diffrent from the other choices, then compare the choices left to the original figure. device your own personal strategy for the other ubtest in part 1. practicing hard is the key for part 1. practice always under lesser time pressure because the test is very strict in time limits.practicing part one is fun because the tests are like puzzel game. for verbaltest,practice reading fast. learn how to concentrate.for algebra just try to practice math. although it really sucks. believe me, its very time consuming. if you need to sacrifice it, sacrifice it! for the sake of the other "easy-to-perfect" test. in part 2, you must read a lot. biology has many question about genetics. physics question are more on the theoretical aspect but there are also some questions to solve, but it requires you only to use comon sense to get the right numerical value. to all takers: bonus question:"what is the speed of light". that's my help to you guys.:D. in physics there are lots of question about circuits and ohm's law. V=IR:laugh:. in chem, make sure you still know the periodic table and their properties. be able to know how to compute for a certain percentage of gas in a mixture of gas. study entropy and enthalpy. this is the point of headache for the takers: social science. if you want to have a high percentile rank, take the chance ingetting ahead of your co-takers. most of them will have a low grade on sociology, this means this is your chance!! :smuggrin: if you will be able to get a high score in sociology while they have low score, you will have a high percentile:laugh:!! so review well on sociology, know what is stratification. and also social movement. in psychology, most of the questions are on normal neurology. what is a neuron?:D easy.:D the key in the part 2 is to read and review. and also, alot one week review for each subtest before the exam. 4 sure you'll have a high percentile rank.hope this will help you.

^you have no other choice but to take the december exam. basically to have a good nmat percentile, you must be good in science. but you can make your rank move up higher if you will strategize. personally speaking, i used some personal strategy in answering the test specially the part one. most of the takers will not be able to finish the part 1. that's a fact!! but what you must do is to get a sample test from the CEM(the one that is given to you when you when you request for their form) then identify which among those 4 subtest is your weakest link and then y strongest link. for example, i am not good in algebra but i'm good in visual acquity(because i have a technique here) so what i did was i answered first the subtest for visual acquity then i anwered last the algebra. most of the takers did was that they anwered last last the subtest for the visual acquity and answered first the algebra. yeah right, they were able to finish the algebra but failed to fnish the visual acquity. for your info, if you will just be able to finish the vishual acquity, it will give you a very high points because it is very easy to perfect. why? if you finish the algebra in time will you have a guarantee that you can hqave a perfect score in that subtest? the answer is no!! not unless your a math wizard. the technique in visual acquity is by using the elimination tecnique.eliminate first among the choices the figures which have similarities. what will be left is the figures which are diffrent from the other choices, then compare the choices left to the original figure. device your own personal strategy for the other ubtest in part 1. practicing hard is the key for part 1. practice always under lesser time pressure because the test is very strict in time limits.practicing part one is fun because the tests are like puzzel game. for verbaltest,practice reading fast. learn how to concentrate.for algebra just try to practice math. although it really sucks. believe me, its very time consuming. if you need to sacrifice it, sacrifice it! for the sake of the other "easy-to-perfect" test. in part 2, you must read a lot. biology has many question about genetics. physics question are more on the theoretical aspect but there are also some questions to solve, but it requires you only to use comon sense to get the right numerical value. to all takers: bonus question:"what is the speed of light". that's my help to you guys.:D. in physics there are lots of question about circuits and ohm's law. V=IR:laugh:. in chem, make sure you still know the periodic table and their properties. be able to know how to compute for a certain percentage of gas in a mixture of gas. study entropy and enthalpy. this is the point of headache for the takers: social science. if you want to have a high percentile rank, take the chance ingetting ahead of your co-takers. most of them will have a low grade on sociology, this means this is your chance!! :smuggrin: if you will be able to get a high score in sociology while they have low score, you will have a high percentile:laugh:!! so review well on sociology, know what is stratification. and also social movement. in psychology, most of the questions are on normal neurology. what is a neuron?:D easy.:D the key in the part 2 is to read and review. and also, alot one week review for each subtest before the exam. 4 sure you'll have a high percentile rank.hope this will help you.

WOW!!! lots of tips here... Just took NMAT last april... it is quite hard for me... hayyy... more tips will be appreciated especially in chemistry and physics!!! Thx!!!

is NMAT that really hard? my friend told me that the NMAT is just like college entrance 2 times. when did you guys start preparing for the NMAT? when will the next exam start? i'm fully decided on taking medicine, so that's why i wanna know so much about the NMAT.:confused: thanks.:D

nmat is hard because of the time pressure.if your planning to enter med school this s/y 08-09, you're already late. but there are still some schools in metro manila that accept now incoming first yr med students even though they are already late in taking the nmat( i think some sort of consideration?). there is another schedule of nmat for the december 2008.

that's ok. i'm intending to enter medicine by SY 2009-2010 anyway. BTW, i have friends who are residents, and they told me that getting a 90%+ percentile in the NMAT is easy. is it true? can you teach me practical tips on how to do it? and how do i apply for the NMAT? thanks!

what's ur technique in perceptual acquity if u don't mind me asking hope to hear from u!

what's ur technique in perceptual acquity if u don't mind me asking hope to hear from u! thanks!

that's ok. i'm intending to enter medicine by SY 2009-2010 anyway. BTW, i have friends who are residents, and they told me that getting a 90%+ percentile in the NMAT is easy. is it true? can you teach me practical tips on how to do it? and how do i apply for the NMAT? thanks!

Same here... planning to enter med school SY 09-10... hope I can make it on december... huhuhu... so that next year it will just a breeze for me...

hi, i'll be graduating next year (march) from a local but well known college (due to its high quality education and frequent topnotchers). the thing is, i am hoping to get into UP-PGH. i KNOW it's very difficult to get in because not even a very high NMAT score and graduating as cum laude can assure a graduate to enter there.i also heard that they prioritize UP grads (which i am not)...but is there any chance that i might get in?and what do i have to do (other than have a 90+ nmat and high grades) to ensure my admission to UP-PGH?? what are their standards for admission? Will graduates from other schools outside manila (e.g. visayas, mindanao) have equal chances of getting in? Pls help! thank u. :confused:

hi, i'll be graduating next year (march) from a local but well known college (due to its high quality education and frequent topnotchers). the thing is, i am hoping to get into UP-PGH. i KNOW it's very difficult to get in because not even a very high NMAT score and graduating as cum laude can assure a graduate to enter there.i also heard that they prioritize UP grads (which i am not)...but is there any chance that i might get in?and what do i have to do (other than have a 90+ nmat and high grades) to ensure my admission to UP-PGH?? what are their standards for admission? Will graduates from other schools outside manila (e.g. visayas, mindanao) have equal chances of getting in? Pls help! thank u. :confused:

when I was in premed, I was advised by an alumnus
that if I want to get in to UP-PGH,
you should have
head turning pre-med GPA
a 95+ NMAT,
recommendation letters from your friendly congressman or other powerful people
If you came from a provincial school the better,
because I was told that they have reserved slots for regional students,

However, this info was shared to me after I enrolled in USTFMS :D:D
go USTE :hardy:

Hi! I'm already 25 years old but i'm still very interested in going to med school. Do you know anyone who experienced that? My course in college was psychology but i decided not to continue to med school so i worked for 3 years first. But I really want to go for it so I'm planning to take the nmat this december.

Hope you guys can help me!

Hi! I'm already 25 years old but i'm still very interested in going to med school. Do you know anyone who experienced that? My course in college was psychology but i decided not to continue to med school so i worked for 3 years first. But I really want to go for it so I'm planning to take the nmat this december.

i've got classmates who are 25, 26 years old during freshmen year. some tend to get higher grades than others coz i think it's their study style...more mature, more focused, more serious...learning medicine has no age limits!

oh okay.. thanks for the info! so far, how's your med school experience? are the rumors true that you really don't have time for anything but studying? in other words, do you still have a life? :p

i'm thinking of going to the new Ateneo Med because it's nearer my house. And also i heard that when you graduate, you have a double degree - in medicine and business. Does anyone know if it's hard to get in?

oh okay.. thanks for the info! so far, how's your med school experience? are the rumors true that you really don't have time for anything but studying? in other words, do you still have a life? :p
quote]

i'm just in my 2nd year, but from what older batches have told me, during your 1st year, you definitely have more free time compared to 2nd year. the higher level you go, the more busy you get. But rest assured, you can still have an average social life during your first year..

Hi! need some advice here, am a comm arts grad but would like to pursue my dream to become a doctor. Do I need to take up science subjects (bio,anatomy, etc.) to prepare myself to NMAT? I really don't know where to start. I've been reading science books but I think I need proper lectures as I never had science subjects when was still in college. Am I on the right path? I don't know if I'm going to be prepared for the next NMAT.

Hi Lucille2! I'm also 25 years old and planning to go to med school. But the thing is I finished comm arts so its really far from medicine so I think I'm going to take up some subjects in science before I'll take the NMAT. By the time I'll enter freshman I'll be 26 or 27. Age is just a number, the important is the will follow your dreams. :)

hello guys..pls reply...i feel like I need to review..as in STAT!!:oops:..

NMAT reviewers..where do i find them?

^ according to the thread "what are the top 3 medical schools as of now", national bookstore has an nmat reviewer, published by msa.

what's ur technique in perceptual acquity if u don't mind me asking hope to hear from u! thanks!

in perceptual aqcuity, there is an original figure. and there are four figures in the choices.lets say, we'll name them choice a,b,c and d. there is one figure among a,b,c and d that is identically similar to the original figure. lets say for example, the corect answer is leter c, you will notice that a and b has almost the same appearance. so what you must do is to cross a and b out. you will be left with the choice c and d only. now its easier to choose the correect answer if you only have two choices(rather than 4). in these case c and d. what you must do next is to compare which among c and d is identical to the original figure. then that's it!! you already have the precise right answer.:laugh: if your going going to use these technique, most probably ul get a perfect or if not a high score in part 1 subtest 4. hope this could help u.

Hi Lucille2! I'm also 25 years old and planning to go to med school. But the thing is I finished comm arts so its really far from medicine so I think I'm going to take up some subjects in science before I'll take the NMAT. By the time I'll enter freshman I'll be 26 or 27. Age is just a number, the important is the will follow your dreams. :)

Hello po

Same here. I'm a 22-year old BS BA grad with a change of heart. After 2 years of corporate work, I feel like I'm not doing anything meaningful apart from earning money. When I graduated cum laude from business school, I had all aspirations of getting an MBA and going int'l business. But now, it came upon me that I want to do something more noble and more fulfilling when I get old. So, to doctors and med students here, I need help… Can I still shift gear? Most of my college subjects were business/math related, what do I do if I want to take Med?

Tumawag po ako sa UPCM and NMAT office, they said wala namang pre-req subjects, I just have to get 90+ in NMAT. Is this true? And assuming I got the right information, I know getting 90+ would require a lot of knowledge in science.
Should I just brush up on my highschool science or do I need to enroll in science classes pa? Thanks po.

Hello po

Same here. I’m a 22-year old BS BA grad with a change of heart. After 2 years of corporate work, I feel like I’m not doing anything meaningful apart from earning money. When I graduated cum laude from business school, I had all aspirations of getting an MBA and going int’l business. But now, it came upon me that I want to do something more noble and more fulfilling when I get old. So, to doctors and med students here, I need help… Can I still shift gear? Most of my college subjects were business/math related, what do I do if I want to take Med?

Tumawag po ako sa UPCM and NMAT office, they said wala namang pre-req subjects, I just have to get 90+ in NMAT. Is this true? And assuming I got the right information, I know getting 90+ would require a lot of knowledge in science.
Should I just brush up on my highschool science or do I need to enroll in science classes pa? Thanks po.

hello!

yes you can shift gear. i've had classmates before who are also BA grads whose courses were not "pre-med". years ago, some medical schools were strict with regards to the number of units per subject required to be eligible to apply. recently due to the decreasing number of applicants, some schools might have bent that rule. of course, that's on a "case to case" (or should i say "school to school") basis. some have even lowered their NMAT cut-off. in comparison when we started out before, you guys are lucky.

for your peace of mind, you can inquire at each medical school (or your target school) how their application process goes & what are their requirements.

don't be conscious of your age gap with your younger classmates. you're all aspiring to be doctors. that should matter most.

if u think nalimutan mo na yung science subjects mo, going to a review school may help. wala naman mawawala sa 'yo & you shouldn't be ashamed. don't worry. i also did that before since my pre-med lacked some subjects/topics included in NMAT (like botany, biochem).

anyways, God bless to you and good luck!

hello!

yes you can shift gear. i've had classmates before who are also BA grads whose courses were not "pre-med". years ago, some medical schools were strict with regards to the number of units per subject required to be eligible to apply. recently due to the decreasing number of applicants, some schools might have bent that rule. of course, that's on a "case to case" (or should i say "school to school") basis. some have even lowered their NMAT cut-off. in comparison when we started out before, you guys are lucky.

for your peace of mind, you can inquire at each medical school (or your target school) how their application process goes & what are their requirements.

don't be conscious of your age gap with your younger classmates. you're all aspiring to be doctors. that should matter most.

if u think nalimutan mo na yung science subjects mo, going to a review school may help. wala naman mawawala sa 'yo & you shouldn't be ashamed. don't worry. i also did that before since my pre-med lacked some subjects/topics included in NMAT (like botany, biochem).

anyways, God bless to you and good luck!

thanks bleudsky :) id do that.. they might say im crazy kasi im earning a lot na, but money is not what im after most. i want a profession that makes this world a bit better.. for me, 7 or 8 years of studying is worth just saving 1 person's life, or helping a man walk again so he can play with his children, or helping a child breath easier or a blind person see all the beauty in this world. this is what i want... not an 8-hour office work where people keep arguing about money. money's never the answer. :) i'm glad to have realized these in my quarter life. it's never too late to rise up for a calling.

id most probably take premed subjects pa... i have just read this kasi: http://www.cem-inc.org.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=46

hopefully, makapag med proper na ako before i turn 25. :) is UP CM particular with the age of their applicants?

thanks bleudsky :) id do that.. they might say im crazy kasi im earning a lot na, but money is not what im after most. i want a profession that makes this world a bit better.. for me, 7 or 8 years of studying is worth just saving 1 person's life, or helping a man walk again so he can play with his children, or helping a child breath easier or a blind person see all the beauty in this world. this is what i want... not an 8-hour office work where people keep arguing about money. money's never the answer. :) i'm glad to have realized these in my quarter life. it's never too late to rise up for a calling.

id most probably take premed subjects pa... i have just read this kasi: http://www.cem-inc.org.ph/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=46

hopefully, makapag med proper na ako before i turn 25. :) is UP CM particular with the age of their applicants?

sorry. i'm not sure about UP CM's age limit. if you're determined to start med at least before 25, then i think u should start completing those requirements.

good luck!

sorry. i'm not sure about UP CM's age limit. if you're determined to start med at least before 25, then i think u should start completing those requirements.

good luck!

i see..sana naman makapagfamily pa ako with healthy children.. haha :)

oo naman! darating ka naman sa stage na yun.

most of us are in the "i'm-getting-married" stage since we've surpassed med school life & the local boards.

oo naman! darating ka naman sa stage na yun.

most of us are in the "i'm-getting-married" stage since we've surpassed med school life & the local boards.

hay... of course pressure sa women kasi naghahabol sa fertility deadline! :laugh:

^ yeah true. because they don't wanna be classified as "high risk" when they become pregnant for the first time at 30 yrs old & above. some feel that it's the next natural thing to do, especially those who are in long-term (& tested) relationships. :)

i think i'm getting off-topic here. haha!

yah.. anyways, change topic.. if i am to review for the December NMAT, what subjects should i focus on kaya? can you recommend particular books i can read? thakns

Hello Senyorita!

We have the same situation! I have been practicing my career in media for 5 years tapos narealise ko that I want to do something noble and help other people specially Filipinos. My course is really off-track so I decided to take up science subjects this November (2nd sem) and get my nmat sa summer. And hey, I'm 26 years old but I don't mind because I'm determined to be a doctor. If ever you're going to take science subects, where will you take it? Plan ko sa U.P.

If you're planning to take review classes may ino-offer ang MSA at a low cost, I think below 10,000 for 72 hours.

senyorita, i suggest po sciences and math. you can try the reviewers from MSA.

goodluck!

Hello Senyorita!

We have the same situation! I have been practicing my career in media for 5 years tapos narealise ko that I want to do something noble and help other people specially Filipinos. My course is really off-track so I decided to take up science subjects this November (2nd sem) and get my nmat sa summer. And hey, I'm 26 years old but I don't mind because I'm determined to be a doctor. If ever you're going to take science subects, where will you take it? Plan ko sa U.P.

If you're planning to take review classes may ino-offer ang MSA at a low cost, I think below 10,000 for 72 hours.

Hey Gab. Glad to know I'm not the only one. :D I'm turning 22 this Nov. Business Ad natapos ko sa UP so pareho lang tayo ng sentiments haha. Pero don't fret. Sabi nga ni Fei, "Med doesnt require anything more than a BS degree and a decent NMAT score".

Im also planning to enroll in science subjects this 2nd sem in UP. Kaso lang ayaw na ako pag-aralin muna ng parents ko huhu :( parang mas gusto nilang kumikita ako kesa mag-iinvest sila sakin ulit :( so ... help me God. :D

I went to UP CS and saw a poster of a review school for NMAT. Located in Katips. Php5K, 16 sessions.

Hey, let me know if you're enrolling in UP this Sept.

yung sa MSA na <10K, kelan start? pano mag inquire? :)

Hey Gab. Glad to know I'm not the only one. :D I'm turning 22 this Nov. Business Ad natapos ko sa UP so pareho lang tayo ng sentiments haha. Pero don't fret. Sabi nga ni Fei, "Med doesnt require anything more than a BS degree and a decent NMAT score".

Im also planning to enroll in science subjects this 2nd sem in UP. Kaso lang ayaw na ako pag-aralin muna ng parents ko huhu :( parang mas gusto nilang kumikita ako kesa mag-iinvest sila sakin ulit :( so ... help me God. :D

I went to UP CS and saw a poster of a review school for NMAT. Located in Katips. Php5K, 16 sessions.

Hey, let me know if you're enrolling in UP this Sept.

Same here, I need to earn money para makabayad ng tuition ngayong second sem. Pero ok lang, if there's a will there's a way, I really want to pursue medicine kaya kahit mahirap ok lang. Are you taking the NMAT this december?

Wow super cheap nun ah. Haven't inquired sa MSA yet, nakita ko lang sa brochure nila ung amount. I'll find the brochure para mabigay ko sa'yo ung number, medyo namiss place ko eh.

I inquired sa UP, ang enrollment ng uniter like me is on November 3 daw.

here's MSA's number in Katipunan: 9254602 / 9202671 :)