*** The Official Nova Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Definitely one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make but sadly I will be giving up my spot :( I was so excited to go here but my state school would be much cheaper. Good luck everyone and enjoy that Florida sunshine for me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
So in the past 10 days or so I see that two people gave up there seat, did Dr. Lippman give those seats anyway to anyone yet or are those seats still available? Did anyone get a call for an acceptance since these to students dropped there seat. I pray to God I hear something soon because this whole process has taken a big toll on me.

So in the past 10 days or so I see that two people gave up there seat, did Dr. Lippman give those seats anyway to anyone yet or are those seats still available? Did anyone get a call for an acceptance since these to students dropped there seat. I pray to God I hear something soon because this whole process has taken a big toll on me.
Nothing here. I feel the same way

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been refreshing my mobile app 24/7. Can't go to sleep.

Anyone know where we can get the schedule and find out when orientation is/when classes start/when the white coat ceremony is?

Anyone know where we can get the schedule and find out when orientation is/when classes start/when the white coat ceremony is?

From our fb page, orientation begins Aug. 3 and the white coat ceromony is the 9th :)
We haven't received any schedules yet.

Reactions: 1 user
From our fb page, orientation begins Aug. 3 and the white coat ceromony is the 9th :)
We haven't received any schedules yet.
Perfect! Can someone please link me the Facebook page?
I joined one of the groups, but I'm under the impression that there are multiple pages.
Please and thanks!

Did anyone call dr lippman to find out about their position on the waitlist?

Did anyone call dr lippman to find out about their position on the waitlist?
The problem is that he doesn't give out much information about anyone's status. He won't tell us where we are on the list, how many people are before us before he gets to our name, anything that could even help us out a bit. He doesn't keep anyone informed. It would help us out a lot. I don't know if I should call and ask again?

What is the possibilty of people droping at this point? Does anyone know?

I will be giving up my seat. Good luck to all those who are waiting! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I will be giving up my seat. Dont lose hope!

Reactions: 2 users
I gave up my seat a few days ago as well. Good luck!

Reactions: 3 users
Do we have a facebook page for the class of 2019?

Last edited:
Are there any Canadians still looking to secure a loan? I know a very knowledgeable financial advisor at CIBC who was able to help me secure 275k at prime rate. I know there are some of you struggling to get a loan, just like I was. I am just trying to help because I know how frustrating and stressful this process can be. If anyone is interested, feel free to message me and I will give you his details.

Did anyone get in lately?
It would take a miracle for people like us that had some hope to get a call for an acceptance. I want to know, what has us on a waiting list and so far down of his "final 60 students list"? Because there is no way those students that dropped there seats, that he didn't fill them yet.

Finally , got in !!!!! Miracles do happen!!!! Thank you everyone here for you support and for any information that you share. Thank you !!!

Reactions: 1 users
Finally , got in !!!!! Miracles do happen!!!! Thank you everyone here for you support and for any information that you share. Thank you !!!
Wow!! Congrats, thank god someone finally got in from his "final 60 waitlist". Did he mention if any more seats were open or if he was going to make a few more calls? Were you the final seat given that opened up?

Congratulations! That's awesome! Did you get accepted this week? I wish all of us the best!

I did not expect his call at all , I did not had any hope.
When Dr.Lippman called , I honestly did not ask anything , he just said that they have an open seat and if I am still considering NoVa.
Nina I would like to keep it private but if u wanna know something particular u can send me private message .
Thank you again everyone, all the best !!!

Any news? Any update on number of seats?

Began filling out my application for next year...

Any news? Any update on number of seats?
I think it's very unlikely for people to drop their seats at this point. Maybe one or two might open up between now and orientation. Did you call Lippman to ask how many students are left on the list or where you are on the list? Please share any info?

I think it's very unlikely for people to drop their seats at this point. Maybe one or two might open up between now and orientation. Did you call Lippman to ask how many students are left on the list or where you are on the list? Please share any info?
Last time i talked to him, he said he has a short list of people less than 20 and i am on that list. He knows me vey well

Sucks because idk if I should send in my applications in yet in case I get in first day of classes..waiting till late july, good luck people

Hi everyone.

I've been accepted but haven't been allowed to join the Facebook group. Will someone please add me? Thanks!

I sent in my applications for the next cycle but I'm still praying I get in

I gave up my seat this week guys, good luck to everyone!

Thank you so much and good luck. Do you mind sharing your stats, i just want to know where i stand. You can private message me if you want. Also when did you let them know?

Anyone know how many people Nova interviews and how many end up getting accepted?

Don't know the exact # of applicants but the class size from 2013 was 120 I believe. Prob the same for this year

The pre-doctoral enrollment was 492 also that year, hope this helps!

They just tell me seats need to open up for me to hear from them and like mid august. Haven't checked exact date