*** The Official Nova Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Interviewed on Halloween. My status changed on Saturday but I never had a pre-req check on Webstar. :( starting to freak out!!

Members don't see this ad.

@Hilo77 I interviewed on Halloween as well! You're status changed on AADSAS to check back December 1st?

Can anyone else get on Webstar?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
@Hilo77 I interviewed on Halloween as well! You're status changed on AADSAS to check back December 1st?
Yep!! It changed Saturday night. And I can log in to my webstar but it's just my dat/recommendations. I never had a pre req check.

Thats great! My webstar never had a pre req check. Maybe they're doing things different? Haha fingers crossed. We'll find out next week I guess!

I don't see anything about prereqs... I only have LORs dates and names along with my DAT received date.

How do I get onto Webstar? Is it only down for me?

How do I get onto Webstar? Is it only down for me?
i just go to http://webstar.nova.edu/ and click admissions and then use the login information i entered for my supplemental? i did realize that your username is case sensitive though. so if you are going from a phone and the first letter is typed in a capital it doesn't work.

Apparently there's something wrong with compatibility between Webstar and Google Chrome. Because I was able to access it with Firefox.

My Webstar just says that all my requirements have been received I don't see anything about an admissions decision :S

Does everyone's AADSAS Nova status change actually say 'check back dec 1' ? Because mine just changed to "
Please check back on December 2 for more information regarding your decision status with this school".

Does everyone's AADSAS Nova status change actually say 'check back dec 1' ? Because mine just changed to "
Please check back on December 2 for more information regarding your decision status with this school". .

Are you using the mobile version?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the status change as well

Mine changed as well in mobile version this morning. No change in Webstar. Is this good thing or bad thing?

My online portal says Dec 1 but my mobile portal says Dec 2. It's got to be a glitch/left over from last year

Mine says check back dec 1? Its odd that some say check back dec 2, while some say dec1. I'm not sure if this even means anything or if its just a computer glitch. Welp, only time will tell!

Good... Bad... Don't even bother speculating. It's not worth the stress

Mine also changed to check back dec 1st... It's scary knowing your decision for a school has already been made. And it's just sitting there... Taunting us.

Mine changed this morning to check back on Dec 2nd, not 1st. Prob a rejection

Try checking it on the computer, i hear it looks different.

EDIT: just read what you wrote. pretty sure its the glitch
I'm on the app :/ hopefully it says Dec 1st in the website and not Dec 2nd

My Nova status changed to "Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school."
My webstar application show
general Chemistry, organic Chemistry, physic,gen biology, microbiology,biochemistry, and English requirement are received.

Last edited:
Hmm it makes me worried that Nova updated my status on Friday/Saturday but you guys are getting yours today... I'm having too many theories flying in and out of my head.

Hmm it makes me worried that Nova updated my status on Friday/Saturday but you guys are getting yours today... I'm having too many theories flying in and out of my head.
I didn't checked my status until yesterday. When I checked my status, it changed to "Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school." So, you should not worry about it. My status probably changed on friday or saturday.

Do you guys know what to expect on dec 1st? Call? Portal update? Letter ? Or is it dec 2nd? Any ideas

Do you guys know what to expect on dec 1st? Call? Portal update? Letter ? Or is it dec 2nd? Any ideas

what make you think it'll be on Dec 2nd? If you had read last years thread, seems like they're gonna update and call.

My Nova status changed to "Please check back on December 1 for more information regarding your decision status with this school."
My webstar application show
general Chemistry, organic Chemistry, physic,gen biology, microbiology,biochemistry, and English requirement are received.
Did your pre-reqs get checked today? When did your pre-reqs get checked on webstar?

what make you think it'll be on Dec 2nd? If you had read last years thread, seems like they're gonna update and call.
Well from what I have read, some ppl got the call on dec 2nd others got letters on nov 30th and some got calls and updates even on dec 3rd... So I really don't know what to expect :/

Well from what I have read, some ppl got the call on dec 2nd others got letters on nov 30th and some got calls and updates even on dec 3rd... So I really don't know what to expect :/

Honestly, wouldn't surprise me if they are still sending anywhere between Dec 1st-5th.

Good news is, we dont have to wait long to find out.

It was Dec. 2 b/c last year that was a Monday....

Is there anyone who did interview and doesn't have an update on AADSAS?

Did your pre-reqs get checked today? When did your pre-reqs get checked on webstar?
I didn't know about webstar until I read the post in here. So, I checked my webstar status on tuesday. I don't know when my pre reqs status changed. But, it showed they received my pre reqs on 11/11/14.

Where do we find this stuff? Do we just go to our admissions webstar page thing where we did the supplemental?

One of my friends on FB just posted that they were accepted to Nova School of Dentistry? Anyone else get accepted? Are they just screwing with everyone?

One of my friends on FB just posted that they were accepted to Nova School of Dentistry? Anyone else get accepted? Are they just screwing with everyone?

Yes go to webstar. Does your friend live close to Nova? If not, then probably trolling.

If so, then it's possible but still unlikely. I know some people get their acceptances on Sundays sometimes but for USPS to be this punctual is unlikely.

Yup. Its true. Two people I know have gotten Nova acceptances!

My prereqs are not updated in webstar and I'm not accepted there either! Also, i have check back on Dec 1st on aadsas. I think this is looking as a rejection :/

On the AADSAS website it says Check on Dec 1.
On the phone it says Check on Dec 2.
This doesn't mean anything.

For those who got accepted through webstar... A picture or it isn't true!

:whistle:

Reactions: 1 users
I was accepted via snail mail today!!! :) I live in Miami maybe 45 min from nova. My Webstar doesn't have anything new. Not even a pre req check.

Reactions: 2 users
Got my acceptance letter on Friday! Thought it was a rejection cuz of how early it came...the letter itself it's dated Dec. 1st. Guess they didnt know USPS would deliver it this fast during the holiday/weekend! Whoop whoop!

Those that got your letters already, do you all live close to the school?

Congratulations to those who have been accepted! I also live about 45 minutes from Nova around Aventura area, but nothing for me was in the mail yesterday ((

How do you know if you got accepted on webstar? All of my pre-reqs are checked, and theres some other stuff as well but im confused- if it says current program- doctor of dental medicine does that mean acceptance? I guess I'll know in 2 days forsure lol.

Congrats on those that got accepted :).

Anyone mind sharing their thoughts on the school? I have an interview in two weeks.