*** The Official Nova Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

catalysts

Buccal Up
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone applying to Nova! Here's to some acceptances coming our way soon!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS (Georgia). Goodluck, everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys,
My GPA was just verified today. Has anyone received the supplemental application yet? I'm curious if they only send it out once your GPA is completed by aadsas.

Hey guys,
My GPA was just verified today. Has anyone received the supplemental application yet? I'm curious if they only send it out once your GPA is completed by aadsas.

My GPA was verified a little while ago and still no word from Nova yet!

My application was mailed last week and still no word from them.

No word form NOVA yet for me either.

I emailed them today.. They said " We will be sending emails next week to complete the supplemental application. Please wait for the email."

Hey guys i have a question. My application is complete, but i am waiting on one recommendation letter to come thorugh. Am i able to submit my application now without that letter? I am not sure if i can submit the letter later on or not? Would that even speed up the process?

Has anyone gotten a supplemental application yet?

Hey guys i have a question. My application is complete, but i am waiting on one recommendation letter to come thorugh. Am i able to submit my application now without that letter? I am not sure if i can submit the letter later on or not? Would that even speed up the process?

Nina, you can submit before the letter comes in, and it's probably in your best interest! I guess you just want to make sure that in the Evaluations section of the AADSAS you have that recommender listed...AADSAS will send out your application with or without the letters of rec - if the letter comes in later, AADSAS will mail it out to your schools with the following batch!

And baller23 - still nothing yet for me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you
Nina, you can submit before the letter comes in, and it's probably in your best interest! I guess you just want to make sure that in the Evaluations section of the AADSAS you have that recommender listed...AADSAS will send out your application with or without the letters of rec - if the letter comes in later, AADSAS will mail it out to your schools with the following batch!

And baller23 - still nothing yet for me!
so much

Just received my supplemental from NOVA.

Anyone else having problems submitting it after filling it out? Everytime I submit it I get logged out and get a message saying a break-in attempt has been detected.

Edit: Nevermind, I think it was just my work computer. If anyone else has this [problem try a different device. It worked fine on my phone!

Last edited:
Nope, no essay.

Hi guys, I have a question when filling out the supplemental, there is a question "List all the Dental Programs to which you are applying this year (include program/institution, if you had or will have an interview, and current status)..
Do I list all the schools I applied to?
thanks for your help

any second or third batch got supplemental yet?

Hi guys, I have a question when filling out the supplemental, there is a question "List all the Dental Programs to which you are applying this year (include program/institution, if you had or will have an interview, and current status)..
Do I list all the schools I applied to?
thanks for your help

I would and did.

Did anyone read that "If you have not submitted an AADSAS Application as of December 1, 2014, please do not complete this application. I understand that if I have not submitted a AADSAS Application as of December 1, 2014 and continue with this application I will be charged a non-refundable $50.00 application fee, however my application will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed for admission." check box? That must be for the previous year right..? haha

I'm in second batch and haven't heard from them yet... No confirmations on receipt of my application either. Should I be worried?

I'm in second batch and haven't heard from them yet... No confirmations on receipt of my application either. Should I be worried?
I don't think you should be worried. I am first batch and just got it few days ago. So they might take another week or so :)

got a call today just to inform me that they received everything lol

I just got a call from them. They verified name and address. thats all

I think last year, I received an interview a week or two after that call.

Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
got an interview invite today

Last edited:
I just got my first interview!!! :) good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats!! How were you notified about the interview?

I'm in second batch and haven't heard back from them at all about them receiving my AADSAS app, and my AADSAS portal shows nothing about NOVA receiving my app. So, I called them and talked to someone in the admissions department and she said that I should send in my supplemental app. I told her that I haven't heard anything from them about completing a supplemental, but she said to create an account and complete it anyways. Does this sound right? I got the impression she was a little ignorant on the subject bc she said they're still reviewing apps from last year and that they haven't reviewed many apps for this year.

So for people who have been contacted from NOVA, what kind of information did they give you regarding filling out their supplemental?

I'm in second batch and haven't heard back from them at all about them receiving my AADSAS app, and my AADSAS portal shows nothing about NOVA receiving my app. So, I called them and talked to someone in the admissions department and she said that I should send in my supplemental app. I told her that I haven't heard anything from them about completing a supplemental, but she said to create an account and complete it anyways. Does this sound right? I got the impression she was a little ignorant on the subject bc she said they're still reviewing apps from last year and that they haven't reviewed many apps for this year.

So for people who have been contacted from NOVA, what kind of information did they give you regarding filling out their supplemental?
If someone gave you the go ahead, then I would do it. Msg me if you'd like more info.

Same, haven't heard anything. 2nd batch.

If someone gave you the go ahead, then I would do it. Msg me if you'd like more info.
July 10, 2015
[email protected]
Dear Applicant:

The Office of Admissions at Nova Southeastern University’s (NSU) College of Dental Medicine has recently received your application from the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS). The College of Dental Medicine requires each applicant to complete an NSU Admissions Application and to pay a $50 nonrefundable application fee.

We encourage you to complete the NSU online admissions application at: https://webstar.nova.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon. After you create a Login ID and PIN, you will select: GRADUATION/PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS; then COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE; and finally the DENTAL DMD SUPPLEMENTAL application. Once there, you will be able to complete, submit, and pay the application fee on-line.

Please feel free to contact the Health Professions Division (HPD) Office of Admissions at 1-877-640-0218, or email at [email protected], if you have any questions.

The Office of Admissions looks forward to receiving and reviewing your completed application in the near future. Early completion of the application process is strongly recommended.

If you have already submitted your NSU Admissions Application, you can disregard this notice. (<-------------------------------------------------------------)

Best wishes in the admissions process with the NSU College of Dental Medicine.

Just because of that statement, I assume they want people to turn in their secondaries at the same time of AADSAS. And this email was just a reminder. But that's just my opinion. XD

Just received an interview!

Reactions: 2 users
Second batch and in the same boat.

I called them and someone told me not to fill anything out until they send confirmation that they received the AADSAS application. If you submit early but they don't have a file to match the payment with, then you might have to re-submit and re-pay later.

Last edited:
Even the ADEA website on supplemental application information under NOVA says to wait to fill out supp app and pay fee until an admissions officer contacts you. So I guess just fill it out and have it ready to submit when they contact you?

Lmfao wtf everyone is so impatient, don't submit the supplemental if they didn't contact you, you'll get double charged for the fee. Chill out guys, it's a process that takes time. They don't inform every student simultaneously... Dafuq

Lmfao wtf everyone is so impatient, don't submit the supplemental if they didn't contact you, you'll get double charged for the fee. Chill out guys, it's a process that takes time. They don't inform every student simultaneously... Dafuq
I sent in my tuition for the next four years and haven't applied to them, think that's too early?

Reactions: 3 users
I sent in my tuition for the next four years and haven't applied to them, think that's too early?

Lmfao Weakfart strikes again, as cheeky as always

Interview September 18th. If anyone will be down there on the same day and wants to go to the beach, pm me!

Interview September 18th. If anyone will be down there on the same day and wants to go to the beach, pm me!

This is the best post SDN has ever seen, using interviews as a vacation... Flawless.