*** The Official Nova Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

So I called NOVA today, they said everyone who interviewed will be getting a letter regardless. And she told me if you didn't get it today you'll get it tomorrow. Less than 4 hours guys!
A letter of acceptance/rejection? Or a letter for what??

Members don't see this ad.

So I called NOVA today, they said everyone who interviewed will be getting a letter regardless. And she told me if you didn't get it today you'll get it tomorrow. Less than 4 hours guys!

What.
Does it mean that everyone who had interview is accepted??

Members don't see this ad :)
Does the aadsas status change by midnight or when exactly on dec 1 does it change to the decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
Was there anyone who got an acceptance letter in the mail that still had their AADSAS status as "invited for interview" or was it already changed to "check back Dec. 1?"

"Offer made" on mobile portal. Still waiting for the official email though

Reactions: 1 user
Wait listed..... So, what are the chances the WL get accepted...?

Did anyone get a rejection from nova after an interview, or does eveyone just get waitlisted? From older posts people say that there is 200 people on the waiting list and that there is no specific ranking. The first deposit is jan 15, only after that will they start looking at the waiting list.

Waitlisted here as well. I am sooooo mad.

Gents (and ladies), I'm scheduled for a December 11th interview at Nova but I've just been accepted to two other schools higher on my list and will be declining the interview today. Hope this helps!

Did anyone get a rejection from nova after an interview, or does eveyone just get waitlisted? From older posts people say that there is 200 people on the waiting list and that there is no specific ranking. The first deposit is jan 15, only after that will they start looking at the waiting list.
Not everyone gets waitlisted but a whole lot do. I've heard of rejection letters in the years past. Last year they had a total list of 300 waitlisters. From there it's battle royale/hunger games for the dropped seats.

Invited for interview --> Application Denied--> Check back Dec 1st --> Waitlisted

You were denied at first?? Then waitlisted?
apparently

I never got a rejection letter in the mail though, so they could have mistakenly updated it to "application denied" IDKKKKKK o_O

THOSE WHO GOT WAITLISTED OR ACCEPTED IN NOVA AND DO NOT WANT TO ATTEND THERE, PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL IN TO WITHDRAW YOUR APPLICATION, PEOPLE (specifically my significant other) HAVE NOT GOTTEN AN ACCEPTANCE AND WOULD KILL TO HAVE THAT SPOT.

Reactions: 2 users
Waitlisted

Anyone know how big Nova's waitlist usually is?

Is there a Facebook page for nova class of 2020? :)

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone else get a phone call from Lippman this morning?

Reactions: 2 users
So I got my call this morning, and offer made on AADSAS, but I haven't received an email or snail mail. I don't know whats going on with this, but has anyone had a similar experience?