*** The Official Nova Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

I just called them. Its all done. The next round would be in Feb :(
Who did you talk to? Also when in feb?

Members don't see this ad.

I talked to Miss Zarrett at admission office.
I think she said Feb 4th.

Oh wait. Im talking about waitlisting people. I dont know about post-Dec interviews

Members don't see this ad :)
I have my interview on the 2nd, does that mean ill now on the 4th? awesome!

Sorry guys. when i called, i only asked about the waitlisted applicants. Because i was waitlisted. :whistle:
I dont know anything about other applicant who had interview after December.
My bad

Sorry guys. when i called, i only asked about the waitlisted applicants. Because i was waitlisted. :whistle:
I dont know anything about other applicant who had interview after December.
My bad
I think it might be same for us too since all the second round of acceptances have been sent out and probably those who are not heard yet would be waitlisted/rejected too. I don't know if there are specific order or ranks in the waitlist though..

Last year, post december interviews had priority over waitlisted individuals. Once all post dec interviews are done, the waitlist will be pulled until the class is filled.

Last year, post december interviews had priority over waitlisted individuals. Once all post dec interviews are done, the waitlist will be pulled until the class is filled.
I see. But early-dec interviewees and got waitlisted don't have priority over right?
Just got waitlisted according to AADSAS portal.. :(

Does anyone know when post dec interview usually ends?

Anyone know how fast nova responds to January interviewees?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have any waitlisted applicants get an acceptance yet??

Apparently they already sent out offers for January. Next time they'll make phone calls for waitlisted applicants will be first week of February.

Apparently they already sent out offers for January. Next time they'll make phone calls for waitlisted applicants will be first week of February.
What if people interviewed after Jan 5th, would those people have to wait till feb?

What if people interviewed after Jan 5th, would those people have to wait till feb?
yes at my interview Dr. Jeffers mentioned that all January interviews have to wait till feb

Reactions: 1 user
Just received another letter for "High Hold" dated on the 7th of Jan... I'm assuming it was from the 2nd round of acceptances to tell me I'm still waitlisted. lol...

So I accepted my spot in the class, and I got a call saying I had some forms to complete on webstar but I have no idea where they are. Anyone else have this problem?

Anyone know the best way to contact the admissions committee? I've emailed Su-Ann Zarrett multiple times and she hasn't replied back to any of them. I have questions regarding my missing classes and HPSP...

Hey guys! congrats on all the acceptances! I have my interview coming up and just booked with Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Plantation. It says I get free shuttle service from the airport. Im flying in kinda late, around 8-9, will the shuttles still be running?

does any one know if NOVA interview is open or closed file?

Hey guys! congrats on all the acceptances! I have my interview coming up and just booked with Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Plantation. It says I get free shuttle service from the airport. Im flying in kinda late, around 8-9, will the shuttles still be running? .
Best call the hotel so they know to pick you up, they don't follow a route, they just pick up based on who needs to go where.

I had an interview last Thursday. I really liked the school. I'm concerned about my age and I don't know if it's an important factor for them or not, I'm 36. I appreciate any comment.
Fiancee's cousin is in his early 40s and is currently applying to dental school. Never too late to start school.

Anyone know approximately what percent of the students they accept they interview?
or what the chances of getting off the waitlist for pre December interviews is?

Where do you live? I live about 2 hours from nova and got my acceptance letter the day after thanksgiving and then got a call from lippman this morning, but to my knowledge I have not received an email yet
Congrats! Could you share your stats for future applicants :)

did anyone who interviewed in January status change yet? mine changed to waitlisted with out any notification.. we were also told that we would here back early feb

did anyone who interviewed in January status change yet? mine changed to waitlisted with out any notification.. we were also told that we would here back early feb
I also interviewed in January and my status changed to waitlist. Im confused because they did tell us we would hear back in feb..

I also interviewed in January and my status changed to waitlist. Im confused because they did tell us we would hear back in feb..
I am in the same boat as you guys! I am also confused and wondering the same. Fingers crossed it's some sort of glitch and acceptances are coming our way soon.

Has anyone who interviewed pre-Dec got accepted off the waitlist yet? I feel like the second round of acceptance was more for those who interviewed post-Dec.

Has anyone who interviewed pre-Dec got accepted off the waitlist yet? I feel like the second round of acceptance was more for those who interviewed post-Dec.

so on second round of acceptance no pre dec ppl got acceptances?

I think they go to the waitlist after they have exhausted all of their interviews

how big is the class size?

how many ppl have confirmed/paid deposit?

Question for those who submitted their deposit online using the university store. When it says "Delivery Address" (prior to checking out and putting in your credit card information), does that mean the Enrollment Processing Address or your home address? Thank you!

So psyched for this week. Interviewing on the 3rd here and then gonna go down to miami and stay there for a day! Also, I'm gonna rent a car so if anyone is flying in at night on the 2nd message me if you want a ride to the hotel :D!

Just got an II today! Wow, super blessed.

Question: It says the interview day starts at 8:15am, does anyone know what time it ends that day? Thank you!

Are deposits due today or the 4th? Thought I read that somewhere on this

do you guys know when dr. lippman will be calling? will he be only calling post dec interview?