*** The Official Nova Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Has anyone gotten a call yet????

Members don't see this ad.

I also spoke with Ms. Zarett and she said this time around there'd be people from the wait list..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, just want to shed some light for those on the wait list. I interviewed early September last year...got waitlisted Dec 1st...went through just about every acceptance without a call, until I finally got in, in mid June. Bottom line..if you want something go get it...don't give up and show them how interested you are without pestering them constantly. Best of luck to you guys, Novas a great school made a lot of great friends...really enjoying my time here...now back to studying!

Reactions: 2 users
I talked to miss zaret this morning. And she said they sent out 5 acceptances yesterday. And the next round would be Feb 15th :(:(:(

Interviewed early January , just received letter in mail for High Hold :(

I talked to miss zaret this morning. And she said they sent out 5 acceptances yesterday. And the next round would be Feb 15th :(:(:(
Do they usually send out acceptances in small chunk? 5 acceptances seem a bit low.

anyone's aadsas status change from "invited for interview"?

Did she mention if next round acceptance would be for the waitlisted ppl?

Members don't see this ad :)
Did she mention if next round acceptance would be for the waitlisted ppl?
she said, people on the waitlist and the ones that just recently had their interview have the same opportunity to get accepted

I interviewed the last week of January. We were told they wouldn't even consider us until at least the second week of February. My AADSAS status changed this morning to wait listed though. I wonder what that means. Did anyone else from the last week of January get wait listed already?

i wonder how big their waitlist is? is it 400 yet? lool
they dont reject anyone

yup
I interviewed the last week of January. We were told they wouldn't even consider us until at least the second week of February. My AADSAS status changed this morning to wait listed though. I wonder what that means. Did anyone else from the last week of January get wait listed already?

i wonder how big their waitlist is? is it 400 yet? lool
they dont reject anyone
It's not true, I got a rejection letter on the mailbox today. oGPA 3.54 sGPA 3.67, DAT 22 good ECs. I guess my interview skills is so bad, I had 4 interviews and no acceptance yet... English is my second language.
my interview at NOVA is super weird compare to other school. The interviewer asked me to give him question the whole time during the interview, He only asked me one question at the end that who is my biggest idol in human history...

Reactions: 1 users
It's not true, I got a rejection letter on the mailbox today. oGPA 3.54 sGPA 3.67, DAT 22 good ECs. I guess my interview skills is so bad, I had 4 interviews and no acceptance yet... English is my second language.
my interview at NOVA is super weird compare to other school. The interviewer asked me to give him question the whole time during the interview, He only asked me one question at the end that who is my biggest idol in human history...

Wow sorry to hear that.
Im on the same boat as u. I got 5 waitlists since Dec 1st, and no acceptances yet. :(

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry to hear that. I hope you get in elsewhere. Btw did your status change on aadas portal from wait listed to denied?

Sorry to hear that. I hope you get in elsewhere. Btw did your status change on aadas portal from wait listed to denied?
My AADSAS status is still the same, I am pretty sure I have to reapply next year and keep working on my communication skills. I am from Texas and 3 schools that I am currently waitlisted are very competitive. I was hoping a lot more for nova but the quick rejection just destroyed my confidence.

Does Nova have a 2nd look or open house for accepted students?

To those that interviewed end of january/beginning of February, did you status change yet?

To those that interviewed end of january/beginning of February, did you status change yet?

Not yet! Interviewed with you-google maps no toll guy. Best of luck to both of us!:xf:

Are admissions offices open today? I assume they are all closed for President's day.
I just called the admissions office, they are open. I had an interview on Thursday 2/11. Dr. Lippman said he wouldn't make any moves until 2/15 which I assumed meant he wouldn't send any letters out until today. With President's day they probably will go out tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Just got the waitlist letter in the mail. It says all acceptances were already sent out and we will need to wait until there are new openings.

Just got the waitlist letter in the mail. It says all acceptances were already sent out and we will need to wait until there are new openings.

Bummer :[ I wonder if that means waitlist limbo if we didn't get a call

Last edited:
Just spoke with Dr.lippman regarding the waitlist. He told me to check back at the end of the month.
I don't know, but there might be still some hope.

The admission office of NSU, called me last January 4, 2016, for an invitation for an interview on January 14. I went to the interview and last Wednesday, February 10, 2016, they called me to tell me that I have been accepted to the Pharmacy Program for this fall 2016!!!!!! I'm sooo happy!!!!!:clap:Future Doctor of Pharmacy!!!!:soexcited:

The admission office of NSU, called me last January 4, 2016, for an invitation for an interview on January 14. I went to the interview and last Wednesday, February 10, 2016, they called me to tell me that I have been accepted to the Pharmacy Program for this fall 2016!!!!!! I'm sooo happy!!!!!:clap:Future Doctor of Pharmacy!!!!:soexcited:
On behalf of all pre-dents, I hearby congratulate you. Looking forward to doing business with you in a few years. If I order lidocaine at this stage, can I get a discount?

Congrats! But we the teeth people here x.x and yes, discounts pls

lol wrong thread but grats

Portal changed to waitlisted, interviewed 2/3

Does anyone know whether or not Nova has their lectures visually recorded??? I heard two opposite answers so far!

A
Does anyone know whether or not Nova has their lectures visually recorded??? I heard two opposite answers so far!
a dentist who graduated from there two years ago told me they don't record lectures. I don't know if anything has changed since then.

I interviewed there and i asked the question on recorded lectures. The answer I received was most lectures are NOT recorded. Attendance is mandatory.