*** The Official Nova Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Anyone know how many people Nova interviews and how many end up getting accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

Interview September 18th. If anyone will be down there on the same day and wants to go to the beach, pm me!

dude, im going on 18th for interview also. i was planning on going to disneyworld

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
omg. its 3 hours and 5 mins away though.. sigh.. MAYBE ROADTRIP!?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
dude, im going on 18th for interview also. i was planning on going to disneyworld

Dude wtf wait for me, reschedule your interview, I wanna go to Disney world too

i dont know if we're serious. but if we plan it. we can do anything.
So, the interview ends at 5 pm. nova's right by the beach. so we can go there to catch the sunset that friday night. sleep around there for the night. then for saturday morning, we can make a road trip to disneyworld. and there's an airport right next to there so we can fly out from there also. just saying.

Nova is in Fort Lauderdale and disneyworld is in Orlando so not that close, you might have to drive at least 3 hours

This is the best post SDN has ever seen, using interviews as a vacation... Flawless.
I interviewed at USC last cycle and one of the main reasons why I went to the interview was because I wanted to go to Disneyland haha

Reactions: 2 users
i dont know if we're serious. but if we plan it. we can do anything.
So, the interview ends at 5 pm. nova's right by the beach. so we can go there to catch the sunset that friday night. sleep around there for the night. then for saturday morning, we can make a road trip to disneyworld. and there's an airport right next to there so we can fly out from there also. just saying.

I may not make the Disney trip, but I'm all for hanging out. My family will actually be vacationing in Daytona that whole week and I'll be driving down for the interview the night before it and probably hang out in the area to explore / do stuff after the interview.

My interview is set for the 11th of September!

any second/third batch got supplementals? i already see people getting interviews...

Members don't see this ad :)
I have received an interview as well! Does it hurt your chances if you choose a later interview date?

anyone still not get supplemental? sec/third batch?

I have received an interview as well! Does it hurt your chances if you choose a later interview date?

^^I'm kind of wondering the same. Got my interview request last Friday, kind of waiting to hear from LECOM too before I book, since it'd be easier to visit the two FL schools in one trip (I'm in New England). I figure the later I book the interview, the more likely it is I'll have heard from LECOM by then and they may have the later dates open as well.

This might have been answered somewhere above, but......Does anyone with a mail-out date of July 2nd have NOVA in their AADSAS portal? For all I know, they haven't even received my application. I know its early still, but since they have already sent out some interviews Im somewhat concerned....

My app was sent out July 2, has anyone else not received an email about the supplemental application yet?

Has anyone that received the confirmation call this Tuesday gotten an interview?

My app sent out July 2nd, no word yet, no supplemental yet

This might have been answered somewhere above, but......Does anyone with a mail-out date of July 2nd have NOVA in their AADSAS portal? For all I know, they haven't even received my application. I know its early still, but since they have already sent out some interviews Im somewhat concerned....

NOVA and LECOM both are not showing up in AADSAS for me and I'm first batch. I have however heard from both for supplementals and NOVA for an interview. Out of the seven schools I applied to, only four of them are showing up on AADSAS.

Just got my Application received email from Nova + Supplemental info

Out of the 5 schools I applied to, only 2 are showing on the AADSAS site. Nova isn't one of them. My mailing date for all of them is 7/10. I have received supplementals from 4 out of the 5, including Nova. So, I don't think all schools update/use the AADSAS site... So, don't take that as an indicator of anything. I'd just wait with patience. It's still early for everything. Congrats to all those getting interview invites already. :)

Just received a confirmation email about the supplementary app with a PDF copy attached for my own records. Submitted it on 7/24. Good luck all :)

Just received a confirmation email about the supplementary app with a PDF copy attached for my own records. Submitted it on 7/24. Good luck all :)
Were you able to open the PDF? I wasn't even though I downloaded the new Adobe...

I got this too. Is this just a copy for us to keep? It doesn't seem like they want additional information from us.

I got this too. Is this just a copy for us to keep? It doesn't seem like they want additional information from us.

Yepp! Just for own our records.

FYI everyone, check it over! I skimmed it to make sure everything was captured correctly and I noticed it shifted the phone number fields so there were blanks where there shouldn't have been. I know I inputted it correctly so I emailed NSU just to clarify.

FYI everyone, check it over! I skimmed it to make sure everything was captured correctly and I noticed it shifted the phone number fields so there were blanks where there shouldn't have been. I know I inputted it correctly so I emailed NSU just to clarify.
Interestingly enough, mine did the same. Might be a fault on their end.

Just got the "app received" phone call! Crossing my fingers for the interview notification that seems to follow a week after this call ....

Second batch applicant (7/2) and submitted supplemental on 7/24.

On my application my phone number shows up as

Xxx Xxx ext.xxxx

Is the ext normal?

Did you guys even read the email they sent before posting on SDN? They clearly said that certain things will be blank and certain things will be blocked out.

Did you guys even read the email they sent before posting on SDN? They clearly said that certain things will be blank and certain things will be blocked out.

Did you even read the above questions? We're talking about fields being shifted and stuff not being captured accurately, not fields being blocked out. Let's not respond with attitude before we're clear on the question.

Nova just called saying my app is complete!
:clap:
I'm fifth batch and my supplemental was submitted yesterday!

Did you even read the above questions? We're talking about fields being shifted and stuff not being captured accurately, not fields being blocked out. Let's not respond with attitude before we're clear on the question.

In the email:
"Please Note: This electronic version of your application is in a generic format utilized by the entire university. As such, certain sections may not have originally appeared in your online application and will, therefore, appear empty in this version of your application. Additionally, portions of your Social Security number and date of birth are masked to protect the privacy of your record."

Lmfao... Well here's your very own post saying fields were blank:

As for fields being blocked out, I was just restating the email :pompous:

Didn't mean to have an attitude... I know you guys are all curious, but like read a little bit before you start to confuse everyone else.
Apologies for the attitude, I'm a nice person I promise :angelic:

In the email:
"Please Note: This electronic version of your application is in a generic format utilized by the entire university. As such, certain sections may not have originally appeared in your online application and will, therefore, appear empty in this version of your application. Additionally, portions of your Social Security number and date of birth are masked to protect the privacy of your record."

Lmfao... Well here's your very own post saying fields were blank:

As for fields being blocked out, I was just restating the email :pompous:

Didn't mean to have an attitude... I know you guys are all curious, but like read a little bit before you start to confuse everyone else.
Apologies for the attitude, I'm a nice person I promise :angelic:

"but like read a little bit before you start to confuse everyone" Perhaps you should take your own advice :) As I stated, we're not talking about fields appearing masked. We're talking about fields being shifted and contact information not being presented as it was inputted. This could lead to applicants not being properly contacted about their applications.

Also, in my original post talking about blanks, the context implies that information wasn't captured accurately... not that it was entirely blank. Imagine giving somebody your 10 digit phone number but they're missing 4 digits. Half the field is filled and half isn't, neither of which is my SIN or my DOB. It appears that the other posters understood what I meant with minimal explanation.

One last thing, saying "didn't mean to have an attitude" and then saying "but like read a little bit before you start to..." doesn't show that you don't mean have to an attitude. Just a thought.

Last edited:
"but like read a little bit before you start to confuse everyone" Perhaps you should take your own advice :) As I stated, we're not talking about fields appearing masked. We're talking about fields being shifted and contact information not being presented as it was inputted. This could lead to applicants not being properly contacted about their applications.

Also, in my original post talking about blanks, the context implies that information wasn't captured accurately... not that it was entirely blank. Imagine giving somebody your 10 digit phone number but they're missing 4 digits. Half the field is filled and half isn't, neither of which is my SIN or my DOB. It appears that the other posters understood what I meant with minimal explanation.

One last thing, saying "didn't mean to have an attitude" and then saying "but like read a little bit before you start to..." doesn't show that you don't mean have to an attitude. Just a thought.

Lol they stated they're using a separate university format which will lead to blank fields, and your information came out blank... You can't put the two things together?

In the end of the day, I hope you end up getting into Nova and become successful, best of luck!

Yes, I used the password info they provided and it opened without any issues.
Booo... I can't open it at all. I get a message saying that Adobe couldn't open it cause it is not a supported file. I don't even get asked to enter my password or anything... I guess I'll have to call them and ask for help :p

Booo... I can't open it at all. I get a message saying that Adobe couldn't open it cause it is not a supported file. I don't even get asked to enter my password or anything... I guess I'll have to call them and ask for help :p
Try opening it up on like your phone/tablet. I opened it on my phone and it worked even without a password.

Lol they stated they're using a separate university format which will lead to blank fields, and your information came out blank... You can't put the two things together?

In the end of the day, I hope you end up getting into Nova and become successful, best of luck!

Ahmad, I said the information wasn't captured correctly. Yes, fields were blank but that was a result of my phone number being split and numbers missing. Clearly you can't put things together because I've explained this repeatedly but you fail to see the issue. Good for you for clearly not having a problem on your app but I'm not sure why you're bothered with myself and others posting about their particular concerns. Sorry that it might seem confusing but it appears you're the only one who was confused.

Good luck to you as well, and all the best with your interviews/acceptances. :)

Got a missed call from Nova :bored: lol well there's always next year, right?