*** The Official Nova Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Yeah next year is your year for sure

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Don't worry I'm sure they will call back. Just stay positive with others so positive things can happen

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry I'm sure they will call back. Just stay positive with others so positive things can happen

Lmfao I am a positive person! Just not good at translating it through text, that's all :p

If we all become class mates, or meet one day, you guys will see that I'm not mean lmfao! Cut me some slack guys, it's hard reading people through text :ninja:

Got a missed call from Nova :bored: lol well there's always next year, right?

I missed a call from nova too lol... Do they call everyone...?
They left a voicemail saying my app was received and going in for review

Reactions: 1 user
@Typical Average Student & @predent_mathlete , they call everyone to let them know their app was received and will be going into review. They did this last cycle too and people who have received interviews so far this cycle have said that they have received the calls first, then interview invites approximately a week later so good luck to us!!

Reactions: 2 users
@Typical Average Student & @predent_mathlete , they call everyone to let them know their app was received and will be going into review. They did this last cycle too and people who have received interviews so far this cycle have said that they have received the calls first, then interview invites approximately a week later so good luck to us!!
I recieved my interview invite the day after, so be ready!

Reactions: 3 users
Sorry I didn't notice if you already posted your stats, but if you didn't could you? And submission date and what not (state of residence.)
I recieved my interview invite the day after, so be ready!

It seems that Nova has only given interviews to first batch!

I haven't posted lol
oGPA: 3.26
sGPA: 3.13
21 AA 21 TS 21 PAT
FL resident.
Esubmitted : 6/8
Mailed out: 6/25
DAT recieved and remailed out on 7/16

Received my interview invitation on 7/17

Did you send them an unofficial score report or just wait for the official through AADSAS?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else first batch and haven't received a call yet?

I got a call today that my application was complete and ready for review but my DAT scores haven't been uploaded on AADSAS yet, I took it on the 14th. I'm also second batch. o__O

I got a call today that my application was complete and ready for review but my DAT scores haven't been uploaded on AADSAS yet, I took it on the 14th. I'm also second batch. o__O
Call and ask if you can send your unofficial ones. Cause one person told me I couldn't while another told me I could

Just got my interview today!

This is my first post ever on SDN :)

oGPA: 3.87
sGPA: 3.81
FL resident.
Esubmitted : 6/17
Mailed out: 7/16
Took DAT on 7/16. Emailed unofficial score to all my schools. Official score is being "processed" and has not appeared on my AADSAS application yet.

Received my interview invitation on 7/29 TODAY! :love:

Scheduled Interview on Oct 9!
:X3::biglove:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Interview invite was via email, and IS
Thanks!
Congrats everyone receiving interview invitations! That's awesome! Looks like they are starting with IS people... I wish they call me even though I'm OOS cause I'm going to visit family in FL next month and would be awesome not to have to get another airline tkt for a later date :p We shall see... :xf:

Still nothing from nova. Should I call?

Received a phone call from NOVA saying my application has been processed and sent to the admissions committee for review

Anyone OOS receive a phone call over a week ago but still hear nothing?

In-State, got my phone call today about application. Was from a 904 area code which seemed weird to me because that is North Florida.

Anyone OOS receive a phone call over a week ago but still hear nothing?
I got the confirmation phone call last week that my application was being reviewed and I'm OOS. I guess, since it seems that they are calling also OOS, we shall patiently wait cause they should call any time soon :xf:

Got an interview invite today! OOS Supplemental submitted 7/23

I got the confirmation phone call last week that my application was being reviewed and I'm OOS. I guess, since it seems that they are calling also OOS, we shall patiently wait cause they should call any time soon :xf:
Hey do you mind sharing your stats?

I got an interview today!!! OOS 2nd Batch!

Reactions: 2 users
Received interview today! Via e-mail. Was called yesterday to be informed of application complete status. In state (if that matters? They are private)

I got an interview too. 5th batch and international student.

Got an invite today as well! Excited as it's my first (of more I hope haha) :happy: In state, 5th batch and received the phone call for review on Tuesday.

:biglove:

Interview!! 5th batch, got the call on Tues.

Last edited:
Got an interview request today! 2nd batch and got the call on Tuesday! also out of state!

what percent of the applicants who get interviewed get accepted?

According to the 2014 ADEA guide, 412 instate students interviewed and 67 got in. So around 16% for instate. OOS is 53 out of 334, which is around 16% as well. That's of course without factoring in demographics.

For those interviewing from OOS, which hotels are you booking? I'm trying to look for one that can shuttle to/from the airport and NSU.

Got a missed call and message stated that my app was complete today. My official DAT score is still not update if it's matter. I should have sent my DAT earlier. Took it on 7/20 and sent it on 29 with the secondary submitted the same day -.-

oGPA: 3.93
sGPA: 3.94
22 AA 22 TS 24 PAT
International Student
Esubmitted : 6/29
Mailed out: 7/24
Are you canadian? Do you mind sharing what other school that you're applying to?