*** The Official Nova Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if there was point in me paying them... My application wasn't verified until October took 6 weeks... Did I waste my money?

Interviewed this week, absolutely fell in love with this place!!! Interview was super laid back !

Watchu like about it?

Students seem really really happy, they are all super close. Great clinics, you never have to find your own patients, patient care coordinators take care of it for you. Also, no issues with getting a chair either, plenty of room for everyone! The faculty we met were also super nice and friendly! The area is beautiful

Reactions: 2 users
Would one say that a post-December(February)interview = auto waitlisted?

I don't think so. From what I remember reading from last year's thread and the year before, sometimes people who interview after December get in before those who have been waitlisted since Dec 1. I would say there's a solid chance of getting into Nova post-December.

Reactions: 1 user
Not necessarily. I know a few friends who had post-December interviews last year and got in. Also, NOVA does a pretty good job at saving a good amount of seats for the people interviewing post-December. So don't stress!

Reactions: 1 users
Will anyone be interviewing on the 4th and would want to share a hotel room on the 3rd with me? I'm looking for a girl roommate. My email is: [email protected]

Last edited:
Hey everyone-- I have my interview scheduled for Feb. 17th and am trying to see if anyone will switch me for an interview date earlier than Feb. 10th.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
What did you guys think about your experience at nova?

Last edited:
Does anyone interviewing at November 19th? Anyone wants to share the ride with me? I am going straight to the FLL airport after the interview. Please let me know!!

Is there place to keep the luggage during the interview?

Is an interview in February too late? those were like the only available

Does anyone know the stats of what % of those who interview at NOVA get accepted/waitlisted/rejected ?
Do they accept most of the students who have a chance to interview?

Reactions: 4 users
Got my first interview invite from here!
I was quite surprised that I got invited really soon after submitting supplemental. Do they invite a lot of students and review faster than other schools?
Looking forward to visit FL !
How long after submitting your secondary did you hear back? I just submitted mine haha

How long after submitting your secondary did you hear back? I just submitted mine haha
I submitted supplemental on 10/16 and got my interview invite on 10/22

Anyone going to interview on November 20th want to split a room with me? I already booked a room with Extended Stay America (near Costco and 1 mile from campus) and they gave me 2 beds... This will only be a 1 night stay.
I'm a guy if that matters. No criminal history. I go to church. I'm not that bad looking. I also like long walks on beaches... jk.

Anywho. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE WILLING TO SPLIT, your cost will be $35, I'll be paying $40 and I asked if we could check out after our interview and they said that shouldn't be a problem. Please message me.

If anyone wants to share interview experiences, advice, or anything regarding the school please feel free to message me. This is my top choice, so any help from Nova students or even students from the current cycle would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

I am interviewing on December 3rd. If anyone wants to share a hotel room or rent a car feel free to message me.

Is there free wifi available in the building? I need to request the Uber but i need internet to do that. (I don't want to pay for the data roaming services..)

According to Dr. Lippman, Nova will be sending out snail mail letters of acceptance on Wednesday (11/25).

Reactions: 2 users
Is there free wifi available in the building? I need to request the Uber but i need internet to do that. (I don't want to pay for the data roaming services..)
Yes there is. Just sign in as guest and you should be able to get free wifi access all over campus.

Oh God.. Let the speculations begin for this thread now.. Status changed to "check back December 1st" just this morning. Based on last year's thread, no one got this status until the 28th or 29th and it resulted in an acceptance. These days are becoming so long now.. My patience is dissolving...

Reactions: 3 users
Oh God.. Let the speculations begin for this thread now.. Status changed to "check back December 1st" just this morning. Based on last year's thread, no one got this status until the 28th or 29th and it resulted in an acceptance. These days are becoming so long now.. My patience is dissolving...

Is my portal the only one that still says invited for interview?

I got the same status on today.....

My status also changed to check back Dec 1.

My status also got changed today. Does everyone who got interview automatically gets the status change??

My status also got changed today. Does everyone who got interview automatically gets the status change??
According to Hookahlungs, no and those who get the status change are usually accepted.

that would be uber sweet if a status change means acceptance

Is my portal the only one that still says invited for interview?
Mine says the same... Guess we'll know if everyone's speculation about status change = acceptance is true on Dec 1 lol

Mine stayed the same. o_O My Thanksgiving went from relaxing to STRESSFUL.

Maybe they are changing in order based on interview dates? Mine was oct 29 and it changed this morning

Maybe they are changing in order based on interview dates? Mine was oct 29 and it changed this morning

Maybe not. I interviewed on early October and still interview invited. I think their speculation is right.

status change doesn't mean you are accepted. My status changed 2 years ago but I got waitlisted
Okay, well that's kinda relieving. I've been refreshing every hour. Just enjoy your turkey, everyone.