*** The Official Nova Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received an interview yesterday! 3.77 sGPA 21AA/19TS

Members don't see this ad.

I got a confirmation call that they received my app and everything as well today.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
can you get interview if u havent submitted ur transcript?

I got an interview invitation and I don't have a Liberal Arts letter.

Reactions: 1 users
I got the interview invitation, Ill be down there on the 25'th of August.

Reactions: 2 users
So my interview is set up for August 18th, is anyone else planning on using Airbnb? Anyone else going on the 18th?

Members don't see this ad :)
So my interview is set up for August 18th, is anyone else planning on using Airbnb? Anyone else going on the 18th?
going the 18th as well!

I'll be there on the 25th of August :)

I'll interview on Thurs Aug 25th so I'll fly down there on Wed, Aug 24th. Any female wants to share a room with me for that night?

will anyone be interested in meeting up and doing mock interview before the 17th?

Would anyone be interested in a Skype group mock interview?

Ill be there on the 25th as well!

got my call that everything is in review last Wednesday. my official dat scores still haven't uploaded and they've been silent ever since. Hope it doesn't take too much longer, getting a 'in review' followed by silence is daunting.

Aug 24... Good luck to you all..

got my call that everything is in review last Wednesday. my official dat scores still haven't uploaded and they've been silent ever since. Hope it doesn't take too much longer, getting a 'in review' followed by silence is daunting.

I'm thinking of applying. When do you do the supplemental?

If I got an interview invite, it means that the admissions committee actually looked and reviewed my AADAS application right? The reason I'm asking is that I submitted only one science LOR, but they require two science letters, so I expected them to wait until I submitted my second science LOR around next week... Definitely not complaining though haha just kind of unexpected because I thought a science LOR was pretty important.

If I got an interview invite, it means that the admissions committee actually looked and reviewed my AADAS application right? The reason I'm asking is that I submitted only one science LOR, but they require two science letters, so I expected them to wait until I submitted my second science LOR around next week... Definitely not complaining though haha just kind of unexpected because I thought a science LOR was pretty important.
lol, congrats! what are your stats?

Does anyone know around how many people get interviewed per day?

How long did it take for you guys to receive interview offer after submitting the supplemental?
I submitted mine a few days ago. Hopefully I hear back from them.

I received an interview invite today and my letters are not even in. Is that even possible?
Submitted my supplement two days ago.

DAT finally uploaded to ADEA website, but still no interview invite (had the official 'under review' phone call last Wednesday). OHHHHHH boy... I'm gonna get wrecked if admissions are gonna play this tough throughout the Fall semester..

I am wondering how many people didn't get interview.

I received an interview invite today and my letters are not even in. Is that even possible?
Submitted my supplement two days ago.

Please tell me your trolling. FUxxxxxxxx Been 9 days since my call and now I'm thinking one of my profs may have been an ass with the letter of rec. Was your DAT uploaded officially to ADEA?

Please tell me your trolling. FUxxxxxxxx Been 9 days since my call and now I'm thinking one of my profs may have been an ass with the letter of rec. Was your DAT uploaded officially to ADEA?

I swear I am not trolling. My DAT is 20 AA 21 PAT so nothing spectacular. oGPA and sGPA is 3.87 though.

Got the interview offer.
Looks like August dates have all been booked. Booking Sept 9th.

I called up nova today and was told my status is still pending and that I will be getting a letter in the mail soon - anyone know what that means. I thought a rejection, but why would my status be pending - waitlisted interview perhaps??

Can confirm... as I mentioned before, surprised that I don't even have my second science LOR uploaded but still got interview.

is [email protected] the best way to contact admissions? I want to let them know my dat scores finally uploaded, maybe I've been in limbo all this time?

I got an interview and I hadn't submitted my committee letter yet so not sure what happened.

Does anyone know if the interviews at nova are 1 on 1 or if they are another format? I know our schedule said individual interviews but I wasn't sure if that actually meant 1 on 1.

Any females interviewing on the 26th want to split an Airbnb? Message me :)

Received the "application complete" call on June 27. Should I assume it's a rejection? I selected that I wanted to be considered for the DO/DMD program, could that have something to do with it?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Received the "application complete" call on June 27. Should I assume it's a rejection? I selected that I wanted to be considered for the DO/DMD program, could that have something to do with it?

Lol I had the same thing and also selected DMD / DO as well

I got my call on the 7th and I highly doubt we've been rejected already. was your dat uploaded already when you got the in review call?

International applicant, so DAT wasn't through AADSAS. But my Canadian DAT was mailed and delivered to the school so everything was complete.

International applicant, so DAT wasn't through AADSAS. But my Canadian DAT was mailed and delivered to the school so everything was complete.

I'd say wait until the end of July. For whatever reason they haven't gotten back to me as well (I'm in state) so I feel like their having delays somewhere. not to be cocky but I highly doubt I would be denied without an interview... also they may be waiting on you because you applied on the do/dmd program to see who else applied to it. most people just apply for the dmd program so it's easier for them to start sending out interviews

I'd say wait until the end of July. For whatever reason they haven't gotten back to me as well (I'm in state) so I feel like their having delays somewhere. not to be cocky but I highly doubt I would be denied without an interview... also they may be waiting on you because you applied on the do/dmd program to see who else applied to it. most people just apply for the dmd program so it's easier for them to start sending out interviews

Yeah, with your 25AA hardly any school would reject you without an interview. Just wait a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.