***The Official NYU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

accepted 4:33AM PST
Canadian applicant

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted 7:33am! Bye guys, I'm never using this site again until Im a dentist. LOVE PEACE SKEET YALL.

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted!!:banana:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED! *does the nae nae*

good luck to the rest of you guys! and congrats to my future peers!

Just finished the interview and not feeling too good, uh oh....

Just finished the interview and not feeling too good, uh oh....

I really felt negative about my interview, and I had a few school interviews before that. I wouldn't use that feeling as a gauge. I really thought NYU and CASE were my worst interviews, and I got accepted to both.

Reactions: 2 users
accepted via email at 7:33am

Sent from my Parallels Virtual Platform using Tapatalk

Waitlisted, but I just their 2 weeks ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did everyone who interviewed and didn't get accepted got waitlisted? Or did people also receive rejections?

Canadian applicant. Accepted @4:33am See you guys next year!!

Accepted!! 733am

yay!!!! my future classmates, love you all!!!!!!!! we made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::clap:

Reactions: 6 users
Rejection #1 from NYU.

At least I've gotten into 2 other schools. Good luck everyone!

I only had one interview (with NYU) and am waitlisted.... Im so nervous! What do you guys suggest I do? I really really would go if I get accepted.

I only had one interview (with NYU) and am waitlisted.... Im so nervous! What do you guys suggest I do? I really really would go if I get accepted.
Hey, we are in the same exact situation. But, Im a NY resident.
I'm nervous as hell.

Reactions: 1 user
Waitlisted. But accepted to my #1 so it's all good. Congrats to all those accepted!!!

Accepted by email this morning!

Hey, we are in the same exact situation. But, Im a NY resident.
I'm nervous as hell.
I have heard from a lot of people that NYU really likes people that are interested in their school, and Dr. Mejia even said during the interviews that no matter what your decision is you can give us a call and maybe we can work things out. I don't know exactly what she is referring to, but I would definitely call them and tell them your really interested in going there or something along those lines.

Im sure NYU waitlist will move very quickly though, so your still in good shape.

Accepted! Congrats everyone

I fell in love with the school after the post interview tour. People there are genuinely smiling whIch show they are really happy with the environment at nyu. now I am anxious waiting to hear back from nyu!

Congrats everybody!

Last edited:
I have heard from a lot of people that NYU really likes people that are interested in their school, and Dr. Mejia even said during the interviews that no matter what your decision is you can give us a call and maybe we can work things out. I don't know exactly what she is referring to, but I would definitely call them and tell them your really interested in going there or something along those lines.

Im sure NYU waitlist will move very quickly though, so your still in good shape.
yeah

Waitlisted... at least better than getting denied a third time in a row.

Does anyone know when they're going to send out the second batch of acceptances? I got waitlisted today.

Maybe it's because I haven't seen any, but why are there any NYU rejections? All I see are waitlisted and accepted. Does that mean all pre-december interviewees were waitlisted/accepted?
Last cycle I got my rejection email on the 1st monday of Dec but it was much later in the day compared to everyone else.

Did anyone else watch the video they sent out with the acceptance email? It made me want to not go.....

Maybe it's because I haven't seen any, but why are there any NYU rejections? All I see are waitlisted and accepted. Does that mean all pre-december interviewees were waitlisted/accepted?

I've seen a couple rejections from NYU in the "official interview/acceptance/rejection" thread, however, I think most of them were rejections w/o interviews. Also although it may seem like it not every pre-dent posts on SDN.

Accepted into NYUCD at 7:32 AM EST!

Shout out to everyone who helped me through constant support or otherwise, and good luck to everyone who made the wait list! From what I know, it moves quicker than other schools, so hang in there! :happy:

WOOT, CLASS OF 2019, BABY!
gatsby-leo-051113.gif

Reactions: 6 users
packet not received yet, I think it will be in the mail today. I am at work so will get home around 6. Anyone who will receive it earlier, please report back about scholarships. Congrats all!!!!!

Has anybody made a Facebook group yet?

Edit: Found it lol

anybody knows how long it usually takes for us to receive the acceptance package?

Anyone else wrestling between this and buffalo? especially those that live in the city and would commute.

Just an FYI for all you waiting for scholarships, I interviewed there today and Dr. Mejia said she didn't do scholarships yet for those who were accepted. Figured that might help some of you out while you wait anxiously.

Just an FYI for all you waiting for scholarships, I interviewed there today and Dr. Mejia said she didn't do scholarships yet for those who were accepted. Figured that might help some of you out while you wait anxiously.

So it would come after the acceptance package? It was in the package all the previous years.

So it would come after the acceptance package? It was in the package all the previous years.
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure. She just made it seem like scholarship offers haven't gone out yet and acceptances for the next two weeks interviews will be included in this round of scholarship offers. Fingers crossed!

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure. She just made it seem like scholarship offers haven't gone out yet and acceptances for the next two weeks interviews will be included in this round of scholarship offers. Fingers crossed!

As long as we know before the deposit deadline. I hope we get to make an informed deceision.