***The Official NYU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Assuming move in is coming within the next week or so, I think its safe to say the rest of us on the waiting list are not going to get in. Obviously there is always the last minute hope but I'm assuming the class is filled now and ready to go. It was nice to go through all of this with you guys, see you next cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Assuming move in is coming within the next week or so, I think its safe to say the rest of us on the waiting list are not going to get in. Obviously there is always the last minute hope but I'm assuming the class is filled now and ready to go. It was nice to go through all of this with you guys, see you next cycle!

Best of luck to you in case there isn't any last minute movement! Did you talk to Dr. Mejia on how to improve your application for next year? On another note, I'm leaving for New York on Tuesday to move in, can't believe it's happening!

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome! Have a great year all! I'll bump into you in a few months on my second interview :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, r u from OOS ? I am still looking for a place at this point, I don't know where am i going to live... -_-
No, I live in Long Island. My parents are making me dorm with my bruh since he goes to NYU also. Nothing like brotherly bonding :slap: Depending on your budget and what you're willing to spend, I suggest somewhere close to school for the first/second year and after you can live a little further, i.e. Queens. My aunt went to dental school as well and told me that its better to live closer for your first two years and then move further away for your last two since you'll have more time to commute

Guys I got a courtesy call from Scott asking if I would be available to attend nyu at any moments notice. Hopefully this is a good sign. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
!

Last edited:
Unreal, one of my friends from middle school just told me he got accepted to NYUCD yesterday! Sure will make adjusting much easier!
Wow, to get accepted from middle school is just incredible! He'll be getting his license around D4?

Reactions: 6 users
Unreal, one of my friends from middle school just told me he got accepted to NYUCD yesterday! Sure will make adjusting much easier!
That's awesome! Congrats to them! I'm hoping the same for a close friend of mine!

hey! did any of you guys get an email that says "Final Reminder: Required to Matriculate"?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey! did any of you guys get an email that says "Final Reminder: Required to Matriculate"?
I did. Do they send this to everyone or only if you're missing something? I am now second guessing that I haven't completed something lol.

I did. Do they send this to everyone or only if you're missing something? I am now second guessing that I haven't completed something lol.
Hahaha same! I completed everything and am now second guessing myself. I legit went back into my emails and searched for all the completed requirements just to make sure I handed it in.

Hi everyone! I looked everywhere to find out when our white coat ceremony is going to take place, but no luck. Does anyone know?

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the orientation :) good luck with your move-in!

Seems that it's halfway through D2, see you at orientation!

Guys I got the call!! I'm so thankful!! See you guys at orientation. There is still hope for people still waiting to get off!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats!! What state are you from? :)

Last edited:
Do you guys have any insight about financing? About how much federal loans will be available to us? Thanks!

Do you guys have any insight about financing? About how much federal loans will be available to us? Thanks!

School offers loans through FAFSA that should cover tuition as well as one year's worth of rent/food/transportation. Every year you reapply to FAFSA on January 1st for loans. I budgeted it out to roughly $2,800 per month for all 3 of those after loans are credited to tuition. For the year, it's about $116k. Congrats and welcome! See you at orientation.

Guys I got the call!! I'm so thankful!! See you guys at orientation. There is still hope for people still waiting to get off!

Congratulations!!! I'll see you there. You have a ****load to do in a week....holy crap.

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations!!! I'll see you there. You have a ****load to do in a week....holy crap.
Classes start the week of 24th correct? I already sent in my deposit and have a place in queens for the first 2 weeks until I move into the city! I also already made a doctors appointment for physicals and had my fasfa filed since January with nyu already included!

Classes start the week of 24th correct? I already sent in my deposit and have a place in queens for the first 2 weeks until I move into the city! I also already made a doctors appointment for physicals and had my fasfa filed since January with nyu already included!
but orientation is mandatory so technically school starts August 17th for you! Congrats!

I'll be @ orientation as a leader - see all you guys there! :)

Anyone offering their place to stay for tonight?