***The Official NYU Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

20 aa 21 sci and 19 pat/19 rc/19 qr

3.5 overall and sci.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have my very first interview here on sept 25! Anyone gonna be there?

I have a question, what should I bring to the interview aside from the picture? like what do they "secretly" expect me to bring?

my interview is tuesday and I'm really nervous

Reactions: 1 users
I have a question, what should I bring to the interview aside from the picture? like what do they "secretly" expect me to bring?

my interview is tuesday and I'm really nervous

A pie. You need to win them over with your cooking skills. I really wish I had known that ahead of time :/

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone have an interview this Friday? the 19th?

So exciting!! Do you guys live in NYC or close by? I'm in Southern Connecticut so I'm just going to take the train in.
I live far away so I am taking an international flight to Manhattan two days before the interview!! ;) It will be very exciting to meet you all.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Jealous... I haven't get interview invite from NYU so far...

Has anyone who was put under review in early August got an email regarding interviews?

Does anyone know whether NYU redo interviews? I'm a reapplicant and had one early last year but haven't heard anything yet this cycle.

Does anyone know whether NYU redo interviews? I'm a reapplicant and had one early last year but haven't heard anything yet this cycle.
My old roommate was a reapplicant last cycle and got another interview and eventually an acceptance (he wasn't ever taken off the waitlist the previous cycle).

Just got an interview invite right now! So excited!!

Guys, does NYU goes by last name? :( i want an invite!!!

Nothing here. I am P and was first batch. I highly doubt they go by last name. Why would they fill up interview dates prior to December 1st by last name and leave a group of students who are highly qualified off their selection just because their names begins with a "Z". Just my two cents. All we can do is keep hoping for some love!

anyone who has already interviewed this cycle: do you have any advice/feedback from your interview? I have mine scheduled for this Thursday Sept 18th and would appreciate any help I can get. Please PM me, thanks in advance! :)

Reactions: 1 users
anyone who has already interviewed this cycle: do you have any advice/feedback from your interview? I have mine scheduled for this Thursday Sept 18th and would appreciate any help I can get. Please PM me, thanks in advance! :)
i would like to know this too!

Has anyone who was put under review in early August got an email regarding interviews?

I'm not sure if I count, but my app wasn't e-submitted until Aug 1st...and I received my invite on Sept. 12th.

It's not alphabetically. My last name starts with A and I got an invite 3 days ago. Interview date is Oct 16, earliest I could go but not earliest they had. :)

To Anyone who has already interviewed: Did any of you bring a carry-on bag to the interview? Is there a place to store it? I am worried about bringing it but I will not have a place to leave it because I am booked to leave shortly after the interview. Thanks in advance!

To Anyone who has already interviewed: Did any of you bring a carry-on bag to the interview? Is there a place to store it? I am worried about bringing it but I will not have a place to leave it because I am booked to leave shortly after the interview. Thanks in advance!
Ya they have a place you can leave your bag.. its behind the desk at the admissions office. They asked us to leave things there when we went on the tour! GOOD LUCK! :)

To Anyone who has already interviewed: Did any of you bring a carry-on bag to the interview? Is there a place to store it? I am worried about bringing it but I will not have a place to leave it because I am booked to leave shortly after the interview. Thanks in advance![/QU
Hey, just out of curiosity what time is your flight after the interview? I think I will have to bring my stuff as well :/

does NYU show up you guys' portal? My application has been complete for a while but it has not shown up on the AADSAS portal.

does NYU show up you guys' portal? My application has been complete for a while but it has not shown up on the AADSAS portal.

I thought they state in their confirmation email that they specifically do not use AADSAS portal or anything else. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Reactions: 2 users
oops, you're right! It was in the very first email; I guess I forgot lol Thank you:)

Interview invite. Was invited yestetday. Oct still has tons of dates!! Good luck to everyone. My mail out date is 9/5

Interview invite. Was invited yestetday. Oct still has tons of dates!! Good luck to everyone. My mail out date is 9/5
if you don't mind me asking, when did you receive the email that said your application was complete?

if you don't mind me asking, when did you receive the email that said your application was complete?
Hey I e submitted 8/21 and sent the check the same day. 9/5 nyu sent me a notification saying they received it. I live in NYC so maybe that's why it was fast.

Anyone else interviewing October 8th?

I think I just figured out why I havent been invited yet: I have a BA degree. They want students w/ BS degrees (according to dental guide book), since I dont have it, its gameover at this school.

I think I just figured out why I havent been invited yet: I have a BA degree. They want students w/ BS degrees (according to dental guide book), since I dont have it, its gameover at this school.
Don't lose hope. I have a BA in marhematics. I got an interview

Finally got an interview invite this morning! I'm so excited about this one!

Hey I e submitted 8/21 and sent the check the same day. 9/5 nyu sent me a notification saying they received it. I live in NYC so maybe that's why it was fast.

Hey, I submitted around the same time as you and my application was completed on 9/5 as well. Do you mind sharing your stats? I've been waiting and praying for a call from them since the day I submitted!

Hey, I submitted around the same time as you and my application was completed on 9/5 as well. Do you mind sharing your stats? I've been waiting and praying for a call from them since the day I submitted!
Hey I have a 18aa 20ts 17pat
3.44 /3.42 science. Your ?

what is the protocol with following up? I applied second batch, have a 3.8, and 25 TS 23AA, and as far as i know my extra currics and letters are amazing. Is it okay if i call them to follow up?

Just got my first interview invite from NYU on Friday morning!